Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LineageOS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd prefer a Samsung. Better specs/screen and after 2 years when the updates stop I flash a custom rom on it.

>better specs/screen
“No”

too big
I'd rather get a MacBook

[_] sdcard slot [X]
[_] IR-blaster [X]
[_] micro USB [X]
[_] FOSS OS availability [X]

"Yes"

"Yes"

This. Tablets are fucking toys for children. If I had that extra money I'd just put it into getting a more expensive macbook

> FOSS OS availability
Don't delude yourself, Replicant isn't available there.

>daily shill thread
>exact same post
What happened to 'think different', faggot?

LineageOS is available for my Samsung Tab Pro 10.1

If someone gave it to me, I'd sell it and buy something I need.

> LineageOS
Is it FOSS, though?

I actually would, yes. In fact, I can afford it, I just can't justify its luxury price. But when it comes to tablets there just isn't anything else even close to this. That 120hz screen must be god tier.

aw yessss: github.com/LineageOS

I'd buy a surface pro instead

>bad tilt detection with the stupid pencil
>shitty locked down toy OS that's made for phones and scales poorly
>can only run Angry Turds (TM) from the crApp Store (TM)
I'd buy one if it had an Intel Atom or something, ran full OS X, had 2-3 USB C ports, and had a keyboard that included a trackpad or trackpoint.

Yes, but it's still a phone OS and doesn't scale well to a larger screen. Tablets need to run a full desktop OS and I'm not about to use Winshit 10.

Got one for free. I wouldn't buy it but I certainly wouldn't say no to it.

Id buy a surface if i coud afford it

You obviously dont work somewhere where you have to make notes/work on the go

Does someone know what device/software generates those filenames? They're always on shill threads

See, this one has it too

But I have one and I'm poor, refurbished 9.7 Pros go for like 3-400 bucks

Tablet are shit. Too big to use with one hand, cant type worth a shit on them. I bought a nexus 7 and i save it to my dad because its pointless

I really am happy with my tab S2 9.7 I have 200gb SD and a nice folding keyboard. I genuinely get a lot of work done on it with drive/docs and even lightroom for blog posts while Im traveling

Why? The Surface is junk as a tablet so if you're going to have a laptop that can double as a tablet instead of a tablet that can double as a laptop like the iPad then the price you have to pay to get a non-shitty configuration for the Surface Pro 4 with at least an i5 and 8GB RAM can be put towards something better like the HP Spectre x360.

Why can't any company just make a laptop like the Samsung Chromebook Pro but with Windows on it, a 3:2 aspect ratio screen and a 360 degree hinge? Having a 360 degree hinge on 16:9 laptops is stupid since 16:9 is shit for tablet use other than watching movies on.

I use a notebook or just record with my phone. Tried tablets before and it's basically all of the clunkiness of dragging out a laptop with none of the benefits of having an actual keyboard. It's basically only good for movies and games.

What tablet to get these days?

Honest question: why would i want a tablet - arent they basically a toy?