Who brought the gypsies into Europe?

Who brought the gypsies into Europe?
Was it the Turks just like they brought Albanians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-IzPnaZjZo
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vGIhm49Il8sJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wxd4l1t4y5kJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II/page2 &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4xkRmjENccIJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II/page3 &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They came on their own

who and why let them in?

i think they were a low indian caste that got expelled from the other indian castes

also we gave them the name gypsies cause we thought they were from egypt

It was like 1000 years ago, nobody controlled who came in, and mostly they were not killing anyone/not army so nobody gave a fuck.
But they were accepted by Pope im pretty sure.
Gypsies just moved from place to place, using wits and exotic appearance to make money, lot of gypsies were mercenaries.

>expelled

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-IzPnaZjZo

Greek bro why the hate for albos? I am from Kosovo and thought that we receive hate only from buthurt slav shits?

is this a meme thread? you're greek (I am also Greek) and posted byzantiumball in OP and I believe 1st mention of gypsies in Europe is Byzantine emperor hiring them for some menial task

Are Albanians not European now Christopolous?
L-lewd

>why the hate for albos?

Fuck off from Kosovo you Ottoman settled immigrant

>The Dečani chrysobulls (1321–31) of Serbian king Stefan Dečanski contains a detailed list of households and villages in Metohija and northwestern Albania. The first charter concludes that this region was ethnically Serb.[15] 89 settlements with 2,666 households were recorded, out of which 86 were Serb (96,6%), and 3 were Albanian (3,3%); there were 2,166 livestock households of 2,666 agricultural households, out of which 2,122 were Serb (98%), and 44 were Albanian (2%).[16]

People actually move around, suprise! Think slaves are indigenous in the balkans? Protip: They migrated in there 500yrs prior from the north. Who ever was there before lost their lands to them and has been buried by history (survival of the fittest). Greekos, Albanians and Romanians are the only fellas in balkanlar who can claim indigeneity. Also the albania armenia meme is bait-worthy. Relocating a whole population without leaving behind some kind of proof? No, instead of shitposting. Run out and kill a gypsie. They constitute like 40% of your stinky country.

Are you Idiot?All siptars from Kosovo are immigrants and their migration is recorded. see Not evne that but their DNA is completely foreign to Kosovo or Europe of that matter.

By the way, albanians are not related with illyrians or any balkan population, over 90% of you are anatolian stock.The only european albanians are those from very high North ,who have assimilated the slavic speakers.

Only aound 15% of yugoslavs are related with the slavs.In rest they are natives who were slavonisd linguistically.

Yugoslavs are more indigenous than albanians by far.

>Not evne that but their DNA is completely foreign to Kosovo or Europe of that matter.

DR. CHARANI DJANGO - PROFESOR UNIVERSITAR DNA/ETHNOLOG/GYPSYOLOG

Never claimed that we are illyrians faggot. Also [citation needed] on your retared gypsy DNA claim. And yes we have a lot of turkish blood like all rape babies in balkanlar. Do you think 500yrs under ottoman reign doesn't leave any stains? Also the 15% figure you have pulled out of your ass, yugoslavs aren't slavs. You aren't a bright boy, no? And by bright, I don't mean your gypsy ass color.

DON'T TRIGGER THE ROMANIAN AUTIST
don't do it, many brave men tried but they ended up hitting the wall with their heads

>Also [citation needed] on your retared gypsy DNA claim

Siptars are mostly J2b2 and E1b1 , the latest genetic markers to come in Europe.

here you have everything about albanians, from history to genetics and anthropology, from multiple international experts and academies.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vGIhm49Il8sJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wxd4l1t4y5kJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II/page2 &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4xkRmjENccIJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II/page3 &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wxd4l1t4y5kJ:www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?217716-The-truth-about-Albanian-origin-Latest-sources-revisited-Vol-II/page2 &cd=1&hl=ro&ct=clnk&gl=ro

>Quoting a forum where serbian nationalist (who have btw a vested interest in denying albanias autochthonic heritrage) spit bullshit. You know, stated funded propaganda isn't science. You can add as many paraphrases or citation marks as you want, it remains state funded propaganda. Not a single reputable ethnological journal was quoted in that post. Greece & western anatholians (read byzantines) are btw also J2b2. That's the craddle of humanity and nothing to be ashamed off

>from multiple international experts and academies.
>not a single peer reviewed archaeological source
>literally a strain of 5-sentenced/issue forum post by a serbian nationalist
>unbiased
>expects to be taken seriously

Literally only sources from Balkan tier """intellectuals""". The vast majority of them are biased except for Wilkes. And that's one source outside the region. And I saw Coon was mentioned which is very interesting since he wrote an entire book about the Albanian racial phenotypes that was conveniently not mentioned in Serb-forum posters extensive study.

I'm not claiming to be an Illyrian, but the Caucasus theory is outdated and doesn't last. It literally only circulates in the Balkans on Serbian and Greek universities. And is considered obsolete literally everywhere else.

Holy fuck this post made my day. Thank you for the laugh.

10/10 autism in this thread keep up the good work

m8s, I tell you, you don't wanna read his posts
his autism can be contagious

I'm too autist for that autism. That was the sloppiest fucking collaboration of a consistent "study" I have ever seen. Seriously.. If that is an accepted level of writing and research on a Balkan university I can understand why we are all so backwards in development.

Literally a meme-study if there ever was one. Some Giorgio Tsoukalos tier shit.

Why are the balkans so austistic? Not charmingly autistic either, just full on hate for each other, even though you're all pretty much identical. Is it because you used to be part of the ottoman empire and you all want to be perceived as individual nations now?

>Was it the Turks just like they brought Albanians?

They have aggressive personalities and ethnicity means more to them than you

well, he isn't called an autist for nothing

no, it's just two really autistic guys, one is itt
there's also one really butthurt guy

Tradhtar!!

Albanians are the original Illyrians you dip

cka thu er plako

fuck off t*rk

>haha i said him fuck off look how cool i am now
>my serb brothers will surely accept me now!

Why are they so aggressive though? What caused it?

I guess not every single person in the balkan peninsula is like this, but its more than just a couple. They're constantly fighting with each other. I just don't understand what exactly is the underlying cause

Fresh wounds. Fall of ottoman empire and dissolution of communism hasnt happened that long ago. Both episodes had an inherent ideology which was against nationality/heritrage

Weren't you mostly autonomous? or was that bosnia?

Also speakin bout aggressivess. We never conqured half of the world nor did we eridicated a few populations from this planet

It was Turks

e kam fjalen per rumunin, serbin me flamur slloven dhe maqedonasin nese e kishe per ket

fuck off t*rk

It's mostly clay fight, let me sum up our part
because of not being organized into countries for a long time, borders were harder to make and many people had to remain in foreign countries
serbia wanted to assimilate other nationalities into its country but they didn't want it so serbs responded with genocide to separatist movements and got bombed later, that's why they're still salty to this day about it
many albos had to flee to other countries during war, and some fled to macedonia where they still hate each-other, we see them as serbs, they see us as muslims
with greece there were also territorial disputes
that's it

IT'S NOT LIKE WE FUCKING IMPORTED THEM FROM INDIA YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Pastaj e kuptova

Ah interesting, thank you

Our empire was caused by greed, not aggression. We didn't holocaust anyone

I want to find the motherfucker that let the albanians the gypsies the turks and every other shit that this vile world has shit and shove a broom up his ass.

>serbia wanted to assimilate other nationalities into its country but they didn't want it so serbs responded with genocide to separatist movements and got bombed later
Slow down there.
The Serbian government tried to assimilated Serbs and Croats into Yugoslavs.
Then the Croats responded by genociding Serbs during WW2.
The commies knew it wasn't gonna work like that, so they made up autistic little fake nationalities like "Bosnian Muslims", ""Macedonians", and "Montenegrins". And tried to rule the country with the motto "brotherhood and unity"
When Croatia was declaring independence the 15% of Serbs living there had all to vivid images of concentration camps in memory.

It was me. I brought the Gypsy-Turks from India.

Sorry.

the balkans were a mistake

This Albo must have had a big Turk in is asshole

Greece > Turkey > balkans

Stay butthurt stroponopolous, the gypsies just fucking walked in.

Also sorry but albanians have been there the whole time

"Fuck you"

Get him, guys. He's the one.

gayreek

greeks were always shitskins

The gypsies were allowed to just walk in during the byzantine era because they were indistinguishable from greeks.

B453D

Serbs enabled the turks to get a strong foothold in the Balkans and saved them from destruction on several occasions

GREEKS ARE GYPSIESSSSSS

brown greeks

THEY LOOK JUST LIKE YOU SADDAM

you did. oldest gypsy ghetto of Europe is in Istanbul and it is almost 1000 years old.

>why are they so aggressive though? what caused it?
rape

>thought that we receive hate only from buthurt slav shits
user...I hate to break it to you, but you're hated by everyone.

Not true desu. Everyone I know who I've spoken to about this despises serbia and stands with kosovo. Of course serbian propaganda would tell you otherwise :^)

Thank you USA

Our historiograph/historical consciousness says that mongols/tatars brought them as camp slaves/followers and that we took them as spoils of war. That, or we took them from the turks.

Either way, it's the worst decision we've made.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Aryan Non-Slave here.
I can ensure you, every true German hates you guys. You are the lowest of the low of all imigrants in Germany.
Why are less believing muslims allways criminals?

I am a Greek and I hate you subhumans.

here another true ayran

These are Raxasanian Gypsies. they speak Turkish.
Real Gypsies dance a dance that is an inbetween thing of the Indian kathak dance and the Spanish flamenco dance.

If we kill all Albanians today. What proof would you leave behind that last longer than 100 years?
Nothing!

Gypsies are totally unable to adapt to the European cultures. They should have their own state or be returned to India.

>Aryan Non-Slave here.

Sure thing Miroslav and I am an illyric ancient priest. Pic related is germoney's biggest problem right now. Never met an Albanian and I live in fucking Frankfurt - Capital of degeneracy and multiculturalism.

Pay debnts

If :)

>:^)
:^^)

>:)

Why are we aggressive ? Because all kinds of motherfucking shits tried to fuck us in the ass and destroy us, just like the the fucking turks. Ironically in the end we managed to fuck everything to oblivion all thanks to 45 years of communism.

Hello, I am Greek too.