What is wildlife conservation like in your country?

What is wildlife conservation like in your country?

National parks, protected species, greenbelts etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZjNYTeuPQI?t=804
youtube.com/watch?v=uKHOL-EIGCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic
Not entirely dissimilar, I'd wager.

I'm visiting Cordoba in October!
Then driving down to Malaga, are there any places you would recommend?

Cordoba is pretty cool, Malaga is a God-forsaken barren. I'd recommend you checking out Seville and the Alhambra (Granada) those are must-see in southern Spain.

If you can afford shelling out 40 Yuros per diner, I'd advice going to El Pisto in Cordoba; pretty authentic place with lots of history.

Very poor and not enough. USSR fucked up rivers and nearby forests with power plants, hunters killed too much without control, etc. Modern Russia was too corrupt for these 25 years to care about mere enimals.

Thanks! Renting cars out there is dirt cheap so I'm considering checking out Seville first.

The west has most of the protected nature. Alaska also has a ton, not sure why it isn't in the picture.

Do so, by all means. I feel like a foreigner there, but it's too beautiful to pass up on it. The heat in the midst of summer is too much to bear and there are way too many Gypsies in the city centre, but it's downright breathtaking.

Don't even need conservation since most of the land is untouched forest filled with wildlife.

very good. only 35,000,000 people live here so there's huge swathes of ancient virgin forest with moose as big as houses.

And that's just protected nature. We just have a ton of natural land that not much is done with.

Pls resond

yeah sure thing buddy
still mad at RMK for cutting down a perfectly healthy young spruce forest, perfect place for mushrooming

and "filled with wildlife" is an overestimation
20 years ago you would see 10x the amount of animals we have now

haven't seen lynx trails for god knows how long
still see plenty of foxes, a few rabbits, a couple of deer

You gotta be shittin me, entire Europe had their forests chopped off in the Middle Ages. We have actual wolves, bears, lynxes, foxes etc. While they're "conserving" we have hunters getting quotas to shoot down wolves n shit. RMK can fuck off, though.

true true

but it can always be better

IT IS BULLSHIT

Shit we had Lions and Cave Hyenas in -8000
Fuck sake

now they be having conferences and shit to reintroduce 3 female bear in the pyrenees.

We have a lot of wildlife and marine conservation parks/centres. It helps that our population is spread out and doesn't bother most animal areas

>There are people ITT who have NEVER seen a bear in person outside of a zoo

let's keep it like that, Treadwell

Given a choice between a bear and a muslim, I'd take my chances with a bear.

Have you seen a shark in person? It's much better lad

Are sharks the bears of the sea?

Coral reefs basically

More like the tigers or lions of the sea

Can they take on a seabear, though?

We know it as council housing around these parts waheeeeyyy

What does Interface and Intermix mean?

THE MIDWEST HAS NO

TREES

I want you.

citizen of the national park /eifel/ here.
We have our own "Eifel tigers"... basically wild cats
youtu.be/YZjNYTeuPQI?t=804

Tell that to the forest that my family cabin rests in.

I have never seen a german wild life documentary (or german dubbed one), the voice is really soft.

I really thought you guys spoke like this all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKHOL-EIGCY

Schwarzwald is beautiful. Baden has some amazing hiking

Oops. I posted the wrong link. Usually all German movies and documentaries are dubbed by Hitler. Damn...

When did you visit the Schwarzwald?

isn't all of scotland basically one

Midwest has a lot of trees and forests. We just have a lot of flatland too.

>Usually all German movies and documentaries are dubbed by Hitler
Ah I see, good to know my friendly kraut.

Do I need to post a map? The whole country is almost literally a national park. You drive 30 minutes out of any city and it's endless bush forever until you reach another city 900km away

Your cunt is a prisoner island/desert, not a national park

Our language isnt that harsh actually concerning the context its used in and I was always under the impression that arabic for example would sound rougher.
Most people only know angry military jargon german from the movies.

Maybe one day I will visit your country before it turns into france and judge for myself.

Sure thing, Hans. I've lived in your country for an extended amount of time. I'd much rather live in a natural paradise filled with endless rainforests, bushland, desert and beaches than the industrial overcast hellhole you call "home".

I wish we didn't have any conservation at all. It's such a waste.