Korean Thread / 한국어 스레드

Discuss Korean culture, music, language, politics, travel, daily life, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

endic.naver.com/?sLn=en
howtostudykorean.com/
strawpoll.me/10883118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Korea a shit, A SHIT

zitto animale

korea is bastard country
korea is shit hole of asia

first for hell joseon

don't bully ok ?

Argentina a shit, A SHIT

agreed

ziito animale

kpop is garbage

zitto animale

post you're waifu when she's eating a lemon

no?

We like manfaces here?
I do...

*vomits*

western pop is garbage

I hope we can discuss Korea without the invasion of Hallyuwave shit.

I just want to talk about the beautiful country, its beautiful culture, its food, and hopefully get some help in learning Korean.

why bully Momo? stop it now

Spicy food is shit tho

zitto animale. no japs allowed

we can discuss old Korea aswell

Just kidding, I like kpop.

But can we please not make this kpg2.0 ty

now how do I get korean qts on interpals to talk to me?

Korean food is garbage

still salty over your failed trip?

You have a lot of gooks/weebs in Australia i think
right?

It looks so delicious in all the varieties and dramas I've watched.

It's the main reason I want to visit.

Yes, your point being?

korean general always turns out a kpop shit thread

i have no hostility to korea but idol trash isnt worth talking about

黙れ動物 (イタリア語)

Word, there are threads for that.
Two already, in fact. No need for a third.

reeee

>mfw I didn't even taste any Korean food yet

I blame lack of Korean restaurants in Poland. Well there are some but very few and not a single one in a proximity.

Dont complain about not having a qt korean gf
Here is a lot harder... it should be kinda easy there

I wasn't complaining.
I just want to talk to Koreans on interpals and let them complain to be about their overbearing government and how school is stressful.

stahp bullying great Korean music

누가 여기 한국어를 배워요?

Polandbro, please...

>
>

dude, you're the laboum guy?

Oops my bad.

You'll be disappointed
It's garbage and the whole street food is soooo amazing meme is literally tteokbokki and those fish cakes in the rancid broth because that's all there really is
South Korea is shit and you'll be mighty disappointed when you go there with drama fantasies
It's dirty, loud, people are rude and Seoul is boring as shit in general, there is absolutely nothing to do there
They wanted to copy Tokyo so bad but after all the skyscrapers were standing they kinda forgot about making the city worth living in
It's fucking depressing and you need to have a constant buzz going to find it even a bit enjoyable
Probably why you'll only find drunk people looking slightly amused at night because there is nothing to laugh about when you're sober in Seoul

I can spell out hangul and pronounce it but its still all gibberish.

Based google translate is still helping me.

>It's dirty
What's with some people talking about how Korea is dirty and some other talking how super clean it is

It's probably not all that bad.

pure garbage

korean topics on Sup Forums are far shitter than 2ch or ilbe or whatever

north korea and anti japan crap aside all is literally kpop shit and everything korea related is almost forced to go to idol trash

I wonder if janitors will ban kpop in this thread aswell?

at least use this
endic.naver.com/?sLn=en

and this site helped me a lot to start with howtostudykorean.com/
it takes a while to grasp though

If you make it into a kpop thread and spam it, then probably.

Just discuss Korea, please.

Why do you need a third kpop thread?

They literally duct tape posters to the ground on the sidewalk there to get people constantly looking on their phones to see them too
So after two hours you'll have them ripped to shreds and the pieces o flying around everywhere
Their garbage collections is a meme and everywhere is littered with plastic bags and cigarette stubs

Oh and don't forget about psycho Christians on every second corner reminding you of impending doom in hell unless you start sucking Jesus cock right now

Thanks for the tips, my friend.

Wait until you get there
But as you're already a delusional KPop fanboy I'm sure you'll love it anyway

but it's a Korea thread right

and kpop is big in Korea there is no denying that

also why is there a kpop general on /trash/ ? and who the fuck goes there anyway

wow why are you so mad?

>who the fuck goes there anyway
noone

there's one literally under my apartament and i've been to couple different ones in my 600k city tho

Because you're a retard who has been going on with these fucking threads for god knows how long despite being too poor to even afford a trip there
Keep living in your fantasy world but reality is that Korea is trash and it's society is cancerous

>Korea is trash and it's society is cancerous
that's literally every other country as well tho
warum bist du so sauer?

Should I save my money and go to Japan instead?

Is this actually the Japanese government posting disinfo about Korea so people go to Tokyo instead?

Why is Korea so perfect, lads?

>Korea is trash and it's society is cancerous
you live in Germany

depends what you want out of your trip to either country

Do the Norks leech power from the South Korean grid?

Wrocław?
desu like 75% of Poland is too poor to afford a trip to East Asia just because they want

I can afford to go to both, to be quite honest with you.
I just want him to post more.

Seoul>Busan>>>>>>Pyongyang

fair enough lmao

yep

>implying it's not the other way around
Don't get blinded by Am*rican propaganda, lad

Germoney bro how is Korean bbq in Korea?

word

VERY IMPORTANT POLL !!!

strawpoll.me/10883118
strawpoll.me/10883118
strawpoll.me/10883118

Because it's Japan but they hate the Japanese.

South """""""""Korea""""""""" is only allowed to exist because it's a convenient puppet state to the B A S E D North

fuck off yank

haha ebin troll m8

t. assmad yank

WHY IS NO ONE SPEAKING KOREAN???

why are they yanks?

How can I become korean?

kill yourself until you born korean

annyeonghaseyo ;3

CHING CHONG, CHIN KIN SEESE?
UM DA KIN CHONG, SI YEH CHIN CHIN

@62877399
yanks raus

당신은 오버 워치를 좋아하나요?

ORDER NUMBRO 16
CHI KEN CHOW MAN

>CHING CHONG*IMNAEDA, CHIN KIN SEESE*SAE-YO?
>*GUK DA KIN CHONG *GUP-SEY-YO, SI YEH CHIN CHIN *AEYO
fixed

North Korea is ugly as fuck

t. Jim Bob, American expat sent to Poland to spread lies about the great leader

and spread discord between our brotherly nations

Why there is so few Korean posters here compared to Japanese?

Ah wait I forgot it's a weeb site.

Soon the two conflicting nations will be once again be one, and under one; the Great Leader (PBUH)

memes aside I hope Korea unites as soon as possible

why

Korea is shit.
They can't save even students in sinking ship.
Yes still 3rd world country.

Because it will be a good boost for a South Korean economy - 20 million of extremely cheap work force.

Menes aside, I don't think that would be good for South Korea. They're too small a nation to suddenly take on the task of developing a whole land even bigger than their own, with half their population in it.

That's if the rest of the world didn't help, but Europeans only care about helping Middle Easterners. If anything, NK would be better off under China.

Korean food is gr8, don't listen to these fat western yuro faggots who can't handle spicy and fermented food and are used to flavorless sausages, cheese and bread.

Also gr8 food for fitting your macros.

They already raised billions. Also pretty sure Norks would like to be a part of united Korea more, as there would be no language barrier.

Redpill me on Korean food pls, I only know kimchi, what should I try?

Well there's a lot of fermented food in Polish cuisine so I'm not really against that.

But that's also the only thing they have in common by this point, if we're not speaking ethnically. 25 million people are brainwashed to believe SK is hell and the eternal enemy. They won't just accept their whole life being a lie like that, and unleashing millions of poor peasants into the South would slum it up beyond saving.

China on the other hand is probably more accepted by the North Korean people, and the Chinese have the numbers and resources to develop the place quickly. I think the transition from a government like NK's to China's would also be smoother than one from NK to SK's.

NK joining China is completely out of the question, it's not the goal of both of them.

SK knows how to deal with a poor country, they simply can take their 20th century experiences experiences and repeat it with NK.

The actual issue is not how to manage the unification process but how to start it. It's obvious that it's simply impossible without China's consent(they've pushed back Americans and South Koreans once, they can do it again), it's good to see that South Korea - China relations are drastically improving and North Korea - China relations rather worsening(Norks are simply becoming a nuisance for China), eventually China can help to launch and oversee the unification, but still even with China in it's problematic as North Korea still has some military which probably will remain loyal, they still render a threat to Seoul, they potentially would be able to inflict minor damage.

About Norks being brainwashed that's obviously true but the illusion will break apart as soon as the regime.