What is the point of these countries? Can anyone even tell them apart?

What is the point of these countries? Can anyone even tell them apart?

Keep Poland out of this bruv
You don't want no winged motherfuckers coming down on your ass.

Plumber
Beer
Carpathian slovene
South germans
Mongols
Gispy
Mountain serb
Catholic serb
Muslim serb
Orthodox serb
There I did it

All Turks

I only know they exist because two refugee girls from balks got into a really rough fight at my highschool in the early 00s

Buffer between RUssians and civilized people

Half Poland and Czechia should be German, just like Austria. The rest could get Russian, I don't care.
Maybe leave the Balkan as it is, tho.

other way aroudn ge*manic barbarian give back Rugen

>Slovakia

East Germany, Yugoslavia, Gypsyland and Hungary.

Eastern Germany should be Polish vassal, you didn't like unification anyway

t. von Ribbentrop

Absolutely nothing. You should just annex them desu.

ruszkik haza ruszkik haza ruszkik haza ruszkik haza!

I can easily distinguish Bolan, Hungary, Romania, and Serbia, the rest is ripe for annexation.

Fuck off, we even paid back all denbt from ww1 voluntarily. The payment was running out 2 years ago. That's how much money you got from all this. It's so massively much money, you could build an entire country from scratch.

i have a confession to make
i did not know chezch rep was that far north, i thought all of the central europe countries were further south

Some of us Central Europeans do live in the south, it's true. But that doesn't make us South European - or Balkanic.

Also, did anyone notice how OP didn't add Belaruse and Ukraine to his category of countries without an identity? Funny bit of cultural bias.

And what's the difference between Ukraine and Belarus? Or Belarus and Russia? Or Slovenia and Slovakia?

Germany is an artifficial country created by Bismarck on our polish blood.

Germany is an artificial country created by the Jewish led coalition of Americans, Brits and Soviets after ww2.

Or between Poland and Ukraine

I sure can't.

Looks like tie

It isn't.

The reason they're consuming less oil, use less electricity is because they don't even have it in some places.

>dislikes MENA
>likes syria
???

Ukraine is third world
>inba so is Poland

Thats why thousands of Ukrainians come here to work right