Why does Mark Fuckerberg look so punchable?

Why does Mark Fuckerberg look so punchable?

>that image
i don't know why, but it makes me uneasy

Because hes not really talented or special in anyway. Hes just a filthy (((guy))) that got lucky.

I disagree with the notion that he just got lucky. He's not a super genius guy, but he's good at marketing his shit, he has no scruples and he's shown himself to be good at making tactical decisions for his company. Of course, other than his above average intelligence, most of the things that have made him successful are actually attributes that most people would consider bad. A person with morals wouldn't have been capable of running facebook, since it's an inherently immoral company.

He's a reptilian

Is it his nipples poking through his shirt?

He could kick your ass

he's the only one in the room not wearing a VR headset, he could literally molest any one of them at any moment

Because it makes him look like a supervillain smiling about having enslaved the nigger cattle

In other words, depicts him accurately

hes excited

>Why does Mark Fuckerberg look so punchable?
Because he is a human

Very good goyim

>antisemitic parenthesis
Fuck off.

He's in a constant state of confidence because he thinks that his cia funded platform is what the people need to be saved. He truly believes that he knows what people need more than they do.

Hes punchable because he's a massive cunt that thinks he's smarter than everyone.

>brainlet is intimidated by sophisticated S-expressions
You dont belong on Sup Forums.

Uh, no sweetie that's just lisp code. Why are you even on Sup Forums if you don't know anything about programming.

There are so many more appropriate boards for actual coding, like um, the actual Text-Only boards dumb fuck. This is a consumer technology board don't act like it's anything else.

>(((Fuck off.)))

(((kvetch))) more

(top((kek)))

He's a hook nosed Jew with big bitch tits and beady rat eyes

Its terrible to say you would punch someone for the features on their face. Some people may deserve violence for their choices and character but nobody can reasonably change their face.

I really wish someone would violence you.

as long as its for actions that are in my control

I disagree, while it's not a complete and undeniable proof of assholery, that guy is a certified cunt and his face shows it perfectly. I would also punch

He's a kike

Because he is a fucking sociopath and has cimes he needs to be punched for.

I dream about kidnapping fuckerberg and breaking his body in new ways with a baseball bat every day. Always to the brink of human conciousness but never death. keep myself entertained too if you know what i mean ;^]

>Its terrible to say you would punch someone for the features on their face.
But it's not his face - it is the soul that is making an appearance through the face. The criminal, arrogant, autistic, soul that can't be hidden no matter how hard he tries. His very soul needs to be punched.