Mfw (((((((((((((((((((((lisp))))))))))))))))))))

>mfw (((((((((((((((((((((lisp))))))))))))))))))))

who the FUCK thought this was ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

shaunlebron.github.io/parinfer/
clisp.sourceforge.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody with shitload of time for extravagance...

>not exclusively knowing, mastering and coding in C

mathcucks

This language was made decades before the ((())) meme was created, you should lay off of them for a while.

why dont more people master a language instead of hopping around forever?

its like a writer who keeps redecorating his study instead of actually learning to write

>mfw ((({{{[[[C]]]}}})))

You are retarded. You are fucking retarded. Do not forget that.

I know, I don't get it.

Maybe these people just banter about languages and don't know how to code?

All languages are turing complete. Fucking learn ONE and stick with it.

>b-but i can do this specific thing in this other specific language using less lines

You turboretard, the time you spend learning another language is greater than what it would take you to fucking write it on your main language.

>but user! look at my fizzbuzz!

I want MORE NATSUKI

N

>javascript
>Loading Webpage... (42kB/67MB)

>mfw:
> :
> :
> :
> python

oh no, the whitespace was demeaning'd. who could have predicted such an obvious failure of design?

natsuki is best girl

fuck off

Cool argument you got there useless cunt.

Stick to compulsive masturbation with japanese cartoons and let the men talk.

Fuck off cuck, anime has the highest cultural value and the ones who watch it are the smartest.

>constantly watching anime girls get romanced and/or fucked by others that aren't him and even masturbating to it
>calling others "cuck"

So, not only you are a cuck in denial, but also suffer from mental retardation. Interesting.

Try c#

WEEBS BTFO

Lisp is fine, stop being a brainlet

But FUCK that game. Gave me nightmares for days

where are those faces in your image from ?

Doki Doki Literature Club

Don't Google it. Just download it and play it on steam. It's free and the less you know about it, the better it is

Does it contain sexual scenes, lewd scenes or sexual references in general?

The less you know about it, the better it is

I googled it out of curiosity, and based on what I read this guy is correct - but I would not play it in front of children or in downtime at work.

Dude just tell me about the sex stuff. I want none of it, so if it doesn't feature nudity or sex, I'll give it a go.

I like the way the Parinfer docs describe what's going on here.

The parentheses of a lisp give you a second dimension of nesting. Most languages are wasteful and use {} and indentation for the same semantic purpose (resulting in languages like python swearing off brace blocks in favor of just indentation). Lisps have very flexible indentation, allowing the programmer to use indentation to indicate changes of scope that he considers significant for skimming the code, and then () (or other delimiter) for changes of scope that matter more during a detailed read. The parentheses are always there if you need the details but you can ignore them in many cases.

Then of course the complaint is "but it takes twice as long to write code if you have to write 2 different kinds of scope indicators that are basically equivalent. But that's what something like Parinfer (or Paredit which inspired it) plugins are for, giving you modal editing where you can manually indent and proper parentheses are generated for you -or manually parenthesize and proper indentation is generated for you. Hardly different than autocompleting } when you type { and hit .

Give this a read, I found it and the interactive examples fascinating: (warning, js ahead) shaunlebron.github.io/parinfer/

I know, I'll write
>webpage clientside logic using Python
>crud web app server using C++
>event based web server using R
>graphics pipeline using JavaScript
>statistical analysis papers using Go
mfw I bit the bait hard and have no room for a face

it doesnt have any sex or nudity

>I know, I'll write
>webpage clientside logic using Python
>crud web app server using C++
>event based web server using R
>graphics pipeline using JavaScript
>statistical analysis papers using Go
>mfw I bit the bait hard and have no room for a face

Everything you listed can be done on C. Fuck off retard.

Ok then. I'm gonna try it.
>(((Steam)))
No, I'm going to get it from the official page.

Not sure if tumblr trigger warning or actual shit is going to be on, I won't google and trust you.

IT'S ALREWDY AN AST OH MY FUCKING GOD KILL YOUR SELF YOU RETARD

>mfw some people are unable to appreciate lisp
And they're invariable brainlets. Pure coincidence? As for ((((((this)))))), don't use such deep nesting and you won't get that.

just monika

>All languages are turing complete
C isn't

He is not retarded for USING right tool for doing the job. It's stupid to build your own tool, before you are even starting to do your actual job. It's unlikely that you will do it better than people that did it before you, it's just waste of time. Every experience programmer doesn't need a lot of time to grasp new language or framework and do his job.

>(((((((((((((((((((((lisp))))))))))))))))))))
Show me ONE function that begins with multiple parenthesis.

PROTIP there are none.

As for the ending parenthesis, new gen lispers have started to put )'s on their own line for readability in some instances, making code look a lot like typical 1TBS indented code. I do that routinely to mark end of most macros like let, loop, when and at end of defuns.

(define (lisp) (lambda () (lambda () '())))

Not (you) but just finished it.
Do (you) want to talk about it?

That doesn't begin with two ('s or more

((call/cc call/cc) (call/cc call/cc))

can we all agree that yurifags are objectively bad people?

That is not valid.

Most people do just this. But some people are into programming language theory and such, and like to argue about languages and language features.

I don't think you understand how that meme works kiddo

Everyone on Sup Forums should learn lisp.

Lurk moar or go back to Sup Forums, do you really not understand the (((((((lisp))))))) joke?

inb4 I'm not retarded I'm trolling

It enables the powerful macro system that is unsurpassed by any other language and allows code and data to be exactly the same

grow a brain brainlet

That is 100% valid and shame on you for not recognizing the famous call/cc snippet.

Be prepared to get invested in those characters and the story, user.

>Autist unironically uses LISP

t. Someone who just learned about lisp and doesn't know enough about it to make proper jokes about it

No
I wouldn't call them people

No, that is not valid.

Why wouldn't I?

Don't mind me, just explaining the joke to the scrooblets:
clisp.sourceforge.io/