>no gaymer fags
>better version of dmenu/rofi out the box
>non autistic laptop design
>all the good features from xfce4 but looks good
>literally the perfect development station
>really simple on top but can do shitloads of customization if your gud
>just works unlike linux (lol)

Why don't you own a mac user?

Why are you so invested in what other people use? Either you're autistic or you're paid to post, there are no other options. So which is it?

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like pic related and make threads like these 20x a day:

cause my corey in the house emulator only works on winblows

Im posting about technology on a technology board. Whsts the issue? If i was to make a thread about linux no one would complain

>fruity toddler toys
>technology

Pick one.

Nah, any unix like os on Sup Forums
Windows on /r/pcmasterrace

You can't afford a Mac.

The only good features of osx is its audio engine and logic pro x. Gnu systems can compare but often introduce latency and development on windows I'd rather kill myself. That's why you can always look into a hackintosh

What has to go wrong in someone's life that they end up like (You) and post images like these 60x a day:

tell me how to snap windows in macOS without something third party

macOS is still the only OS that manages color on an OS level.

In what way do you mean? I know the color picking wheel let's you go system wide which is nice. And in all honesty there are some things in osx which are nice, it definitely pushed guis in a good direction even if it did nothing original

I'm too poor

Make both of them full screen, hit f3 and drag them into each other at the top

Also Being able to finger swipe between apps on mac increased productivity alot for me desu, way faster than alt tabbing.

>the ABSOLUTE state of mactoddlerOS

Go to sleep, Mr. Patel. Please use more reaction images too, I'm tired of seeing the same 5 autistic images you shitpost on here daily.

>Make both of them full screen, hit f3 and drag them into each other at the top
thats hardly window snapping, see

Because theres no need for an outdated snapping feature with the way mac handles full screen apps. Just window until windows introduces it in windows 16

>Just window until windows
Just window until windows

>Because theres no need for an outdated snapping feature with the way mac handles full screen apps. Just window until windows introduces it in windows 16
wat?

Just wait until windows introduces it*

k