Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, Straya is hot and humid af, also awful fauna

Canada is a better option 2bh

I always wanted to be an Arachnologist.

Reminder

He's just being modest and doesn't want too hurt our feelings 2bh. Australia has nice beautiful beaches.

is that real? Life imitates memes

How can one country possibly be so based

no thanks I'm too white for Skincancaustralia

I don't wanna D:

your children won't be

Why don't you guys use this clay?

crocs, shit weather and it's full of abos we pay to kidnap and kill drug smugglers

the sad part is that guy is the only viable leftist party leader

that sounds like an ideal place to dump a few kebab

or maybe we just allow their boats to make it to shore there

nature will sort things out, as always

Reminder that Brazillians are outbantering the Australians at an increasing pace.
>Team shirts and a laptop belonging to a cycling official have been stolen from the Australian building in the Olympic Village in Rio de Janeiro
>"They were our 'Zika' shirts - long-sleeved yellow shirts that had just been delivered to the village and we had them all lined up in piles"
>Visitors to Brazil are advised to wear long-sleeved shirts as a precaution against the mosquito-borne Zika virus

>A fire has broken out in the Olympic village and is thought to have hit a building that is home to the Australian team.
>The Australians subsequently discovered that the alarm system had been deactivated without them knowing

What happens on Thursday island? Also what happens on Thursday island on Thursdays?

but then only the strongest kebab will survive
then you have a race of super kebabroaches

Its a concentration camp, Thursday is 'shower day'

Weird is that it's only happening to them. The rest is fine so fine.

I think there's more going on.

I don't really want to go there, but thanks

Look you don't need to explain to me. I understand your desire to fucking murder Australians, I do, so I won't ask for any more information. Godspeed, Brazil

I'm not worrying i'm acally finding funny that someone is fucking with australians.

>actually

sorry

Shit's fucking humid.

Yeah, we know Carl, you don't like people who are anti-gay marriage, multicultural globalists.

But user, that's where I live.

soon the second australian brazilian war will commence

Fishing, rugby league and getting drunk.

Um what you're doing right now is mansplaining. We know Australians actually use the term in political acumen so be a bit more tolerant eh?

it's just banter m8

got a spare minute to get the regional flag extension and post with rare thursday island flag?

github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

scroll down to the link at the bottom, that's the instruction page, can't link it directly because of the Great Filter of Sup Forums

it takes 30s to set up

He probably lives in Townsville or some pleb shit.

hopes and dreams destroyed