Know nothing about technology

>know nothing about technology
>decide to study software engineering
>even the basics are far too hard
>can only barely comprehend HTML
>drop out after like 4 months after my professor warns us it only gets harder from there
how the FUCK do you guys do it? are you superhumans?

nigger

Some stuff naturally makes sense to you, but everything else you have to work at. Evidently software engineering was one of the things that you personally would have to work at.

how do brainlets manage to feed themselves?

working at mcdonalds and living with mommy

Frogs are stupid fucking humans, see the story that surprised no one after "OP is still a faggot" tonight at 11

You should study something that you're interested in. You'll be more inclined to make an effort and learn

>HTML
>Hard

Don't let the assholes get to you though. If you really want to you can continue, but really it's not made for everyone. Some people have the natural autism needed to obsessively read man() pages and documentation. It takes years bro. Alot of people burn themselves out on it because it's forced. There's plenty of other stuff you can do with your life you actually have an interest in.

You're not a brainlet, you're just too uninterested in the subject. I probably would've never even touched this shit if it wasn't for the brand of autism that gives me a high when modifying values in a program and playing with code structure

so you dropped out, now is the time to build your ransomware empire

maybe it's just that most of us learned a lot of stuff as kids/teenagers. like there's some people in my classes that really kind of suck just because technology was never their "thing", they just decided on comp sci/eng because they liked the sound of it or some shit. ever since I was really young computers were just my "thing"

How the fuck you get good at this programming shit?

literally steve jobs

I guess the people who like coding are those who were bullied as children and fell in love with the aspect of being in control of something for once in their life.

get drugged up and dont wash myself?

your logical increment is at fault.
choose something more illogical, like art maybe

This is an example of the 16 year old who everyone at school thought was a computer guy when really he just plays Runescape too much.

Dont sweat it, comp sci is hard. Get a new plan going, you can stick to IT or bail, whatever you do get a good plan, think 3 moves ahead, where will you work after x course is done, how is x couse going to move ya there, what else do you need, where are you going afterwards. Dont sweat it, but get a plan

Well, consider yourself saved from carpal tunnel syndrome, bad back, fucked up eyes and haemorroids of the size of the pyramids.

lmao glad i wasn't the only one who could smell it

kek
every teacher of all times says 'its very hard and only gets harder' yet it never fuckin does

practice makes perfect!

>haemorroids
F****

>here comes the 10k hour man

>haemorroids of the size of the pyramids.
am I the only one whose ass is fucked up from sitting down all the time? constant fucking itch/pain. goes away if I go out and exercise but I never do

I bet you really felt smart after typing out that reply.

I guess the prople who like to make derisive comments are those who were bullied as children and fell in love with the aspect of insulting or shaming others without physical consequences.

just drink lots of milk and other liquid calories, they make poop softer

Talent doesnt exist but certain types of autism really help you to understand this shit
You can become a network or sys administrator guy tho

>know nothing about tech
>get into tech
>frogposter
anyway, i kinda grew up with it, googling as i went to figure stuff out. it is was second choice, since i figured out soon that my doctor plan i had growing up, wasn't going to work out.
not really in it for the money, which is probably why you got into it not know a thing about tech. but i figured if it is easy enough why not get some money?
some brains are wired different i guess.

>fucked up eyes
Nice meme, my eyesight is still the best in the family and above what doctors call "perfect" and I've been sitting in front of a computer for the past 2 decades

congratz, your dad had good sperm

>can only barely comprehend HTML
You may be mentally retarded.

ooh, art sounds like it could be fun.
although the most lucrative artform is music and music has a lot of math in it and math is logical, so...eh.

music isn't art. it's life.

#toodeep

fpbp