Mouse has charging port on the back

>Mouse has charging port on the back
The absolute state of Apple, everyone

Its at the bottom not the back. Don't speak Pajenglish here.
>absolute state of (You)

>Its at the bottom not the back. Don't speak Pajenglish here.
>Its at the bottom
>at
hmmmmmm.....

Upgrade now!

Benis in bagina XD

Holy shit you're dumb. Fuck off and go get roasted on Sup Forums or something for your flag. Retarded Rakesh.

Oh wow how will you cope having to charge it once every two months, how will you remember to charge it overnight, I.S there anyway I wonder,

you're projecting pretty hard, you really like apple don't you?

>Oh wow how will you cope having to charge it once every two months, how will you remember to charge it overnight, I.S there anyway I wonder,
this IS the state of Apple...

Are you one of those autists who has to have a massive phone battery because charging it at night is just the worst thing ever

not at all, this is apples to oranges, regardless of whatever logical fallacy you want to throw around, you can't deny the objectively shit product design.

I'm on call every few weeks so yeah. I need 2+ days of battery life.

It's all part of the plan.
>designing a mouse with the port on the bottom
Such courage!
>wait a few years and release one with the port moved to the upper edge
A brilliant innovation!

So is there some kind of disability that stops you from charging your phone when you sleep?

see

How much does this mouse even cost?

Whatever it is, I guarantee anyone that would pay that doesn't know any better as to why this is shit

butt hurt apple fag

i don't get it, how was this acceptable design choice?

It's to prevent people from keeping it plugged in always is what I have assumed

This is it, but it's still a stupid reason. If someone wants to use their wireless mouse on a wire instead of charging it periodically, why stop them?

>enjoying paying for batteries when ever mouse is dead
>wanting an ugly ass mouse with a charging port that is visible.

Ravi, Rajeesh, and some numale engineer that sexually identifies as a gender fluid iphone couldn't figure out how to do pass through charging

So what stops you from plugging it in while you sleep

Does this one question really annihilate you that bad?

Because then if you forget to, you end up with a dead mouse when you actually need one.

>ARK faggot has Mactoddlerbook

hmm

>not just buying rechargable AA batteries every year

Simple. Steve Jobs isn't alive to verbally destroy whatever idiot so much as thought of that design.

It charges fully in 2 minutes and lasts for months. Just go outside or do something, retard.

So it's your fault that the device isn't charged when you purchased a product with those aesthetics?

>purchased a product with those aesthetics
>not productivity
so this is the state of apple..

not only shit design, shit fanboy too i guess

moot point, doesn't change objectively shit design.

see