Does your country have glorious Taco Bell? If so, what are your thoughts?

Does your country have glorious Taco Bell? If so, what are your thoughts?

I don't like Mexican food.

DELET

no

no where I live, and I don't care

Every Spic should hang

No.

And my thoughts are that I'd rather have actual mexican food.

>Taco Bell has attempted to enter the Mexican market twice.
>After a highly publicised launch in Mexico City in 1992, all the restaurants were closed two years later

fug...

>In September 2007, Taco Bell returned to Monterrey, projecting an American image with an Americanized menu that included french fries, but it closed in January 2010 due to low patronage

fug nooo

Why the fuck would Taco Bell think that they'd do well in Mexico?

yes
taco bell is a blight
literally only the ultrapoor and stupidpoor get anything there

How can you compete with "Taqueria el Güero"?

btfo

They're pretty common, but people don't really eat there a whole lot. Most of the buildings look outdated and run down. I like the chicken quesadilla, but that's pretty much the only thing I'll order there.

I'm from Monterrey and they fucked up by opening Taco Bell in places where there are a shitload of other cheap taco places that are more delicious, IIRC it was in Sendero and Lincoln.

If they opened it up in San Pedro it would have been more successful since many rich people live in there and good taco places are harder to get, there are some pretty good ones in Centrito though.

Pleb, at least mention historic traditional taquerias like the Condesa Tizoncitos...

They've never been able to turn a profit in Mexico and they've tried several times, even going as far as trying to market themselves as US food... Which in all fairness they are...

Because Mexicans love greasy, disgusting food.

No, seriously.

Yes, I love it, especially going for a late night run.

I said el guero cause theres like a billion taco places called el guero
I remember only one Taco Bell place at a comercial plaza, always empty
Because americans like procesed hard artificial """"""""""food""""""""""""

> tfw never even seen a taco in my life
> tfw dont even like the shit they have but would still like to try one

>Taco Bell
>Glorious

There are like 10 Taco bell locations where I live. I think the portion size is stupid small and a failed attempt at authentic mexican fast food. However, it's very cheap and a good alternative if yor running low on money

Going by the same logic, burger restaurants shouldn't do well in America.

Mexican Pizza is the best item.

Yeah, we have two in Tokyo. I like it a lot if I'm gonna be honest. Most Americans I know think the Japanese Taco Bell is better and cleaner, but has a smaller selection.

Its not the same lad
Tacos go back to colonial times, even aztec times
Its a tradition, not a fast food

Zitto animale