Rem is best girl

Rem is best girl

/disqus

ofc YESSSS

don't you have some dota to go play instead of wasting your time here or something?

You misspelled loser

Some moments ago I went to Sup Forums and saw that cartoon pasted all over the place and some nerds chimping over it.

Seeing that you seem more familiar with this, could you please explain to me what's going on?

Mundane, but alright girl to be honest.

Indeed

Echidna is best.

I hate that anime, the main hero is such a fucking piece of shit pussy that I get triggered every time I try to watch it.

darklord subaru when?

The first 10/10 anime in at least a decade just aired one of its best episodes

why is anime on Sup Forums?

People want to escape the shitty reality of the world so they comfort themselves with an imaginary gook one. That's why so many people from 3rd world countries here are weebs

the moment he said'' i love emilia'' i got so fucking angry,jesus christ this kid is so fucking retarded.he probably could have buttfucked Rem in some alley if he wanted at the snap of a finger

>one of its best episodes
Literally a convo of 20 minutes where nothing the fuck happened.
It's a bloody shounen ffs

Nice anime, nothing more
7/10 at best

Sounds like Naruto would be more your speed kiddo

>re:zero
>10/10 anime in the last decade
The fuck? It's good and enjoyable but it's far from that.

Anime is for degenerates.

Ping Pong, SSY and Madoka are about the only competition it has.

Flooding Sup Forums with this is not enough, apparently.

Is this anime Kino?

>madoka
But I agree on the others and could add more tho.

ugly potato-orc

it's an australian so i know i should just ignore it but if there is the slightest chance you're serious you should kill yourself immediately, and take any relatives with you so there's no chance of people even remotely like you being born ever again

>just aired one of its best episodes
lmfao

The last episode was good, but come on.

>They don't like healing episodes
>Where was all the action!?

>healing
>in anything other than SoL

Haha aa

Who are you quoting?

There is a quite a lot of space between an episode that is literally just a single conversation and an episode that is all action.

>healing
what healing is there about 20 minutes of being screamed at by the shitty main character with his grating shit voice

>Who are you quoting?

>Doesn't understand how meme arrows work
>Obvious newfag

>capitalizing greentext
>calling anyone else a newfag

>pls escape with me
>no
>i love you
>no
10/10, quality anime

Kill yourself

He's been doing fuck all for like the 4 last episodes.
At least some progress wouldn't hurt, and this episode led to nowhere except for some forced drama.

FACT

Winter:
1. Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
2. Boku dake ga Inai Machi
3. Assassination Classroom Second Season
4. Dagashi Kashi

Spring:
1. Boku no Hero Academia
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
3. Ushio to Tora 2nd Season
4. Sakamoto desu ga?

Summer:
1. Mob Psycho 100
2. Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi *when aired
3. Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara
4. Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan

>

Jesus Christ.

Re:zero is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The edgy autist characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the rebirths, peculiar, colorful corpses, the whole autism faggotry and everything about the re:zero world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on autism, and overall edginess of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Re:zero is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no re:zero threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Thats some grand shit taste you got there

>You just can't understand how deep it is

>worst posters and "I only post in my general"
Pretty much confirmed my opinion

Terrible taste. You must be a kind of narutard.

>implying
I'm one of the only 3 Lebanese here.

I see a swedish flag

Show your taste
No, never watched/read Naruto

Thats because Im on vacation

Either you aussiefags constantly increase your level of shiposting, and man, 10/10.
Or you are even more of a newfag than him.

Where's tanaka-kun? I thought better of you.

You had better know your favorites are almost filled with shounen shits.

Why you heff to be mad

Still waiting for your list

Meh, 6/10 for now

>le fucking steins gate wannabe
The main character is so fucking retarded,seriously doesn't he have something to do in the real world ?
He's wasting his time establishing relationships when he should be finding out how he got into that world in the first place.
If he fucking stays in this world when he's given the opportunity to leave then i'm fucking done

too unrealistic to be good

>Time loop
>le fucking steins gate wannabe

People watch eliot rodger, the anime.
You spam the board with this shit, so you come here too. Also, beatrice is best anyway, fag.

>eliot rodger, the anime
?
>>le fucking steins gate wannabe
not sure which one of these statements is more retarded

You have good taste and your mother is a noble woman.

I am basically calling out all the r9k faggots that whine on the thread about pussy not coming to him since he thinks that saving the main girl makes him entitled to pussy, when there is a chick that will give it for free right in front of him.

I guess Subaru is smarter than him.

Yamaha is an idiot.

Truly best girl. She loves Mitsubishi enough to let him go.

Pic related.

This is rich coming from a general that is nothing but anime.

>mfw Sup Forums is full of salty remfags

Hey,Johny.
Come on!

*trips fedora*