In Japan classes separated by gender contribute to female purity

In Japan classes separated by gender contribute to female purity.

Japanese national virginity loss average is arround 20, when in the rest of the first world is arround 17.

What do you think?

I think you guys need start making children.

Wow 3 years, what a revelation!

Explains how you become jaded perverts who prefer masturbation to sex before that age...

>literally taking pride in cucking yourselves

I think you are severely depressed and socially inept.

for a population average it is very big

fpbp

8 get

zitto animale

but anime and manga says otherwise senpai

3番をください。

I think I enjoyed having sex as a teenager

I just want to talk to cute jap ladies man

It would be higher if it weren't for Korean men :^)

おっぱい?

Why would I care about female purity?

What about male "purity"?

does getting raped on a train not count as losing your virginity?

>쪽발이 위안부

>8

It might have more to to with physiology than purity. Maybe they develop later and don't find sex very enjoyable as teens. In former Soviet Union the age of first intercourse was much lower in the 80s and 90s than it is now even though sex didn't officially exist then and there was much more purity talk and slutshaming. Now sex isn't that big deal any more, it is nothing special and teenagers often stay virgins.

I think it's a stronger focus on academics in Japan possibly along with other cultural shit

I don't think it is exactly a good thing plus I think it has little to do with gender separation.
You guys need to breed but even guys who go to school with girls are too beta to talk to girls, girls will not approach guys for various reasons.

Gender separation will make this worse, school is the one place that it is comfortable to approach women regularly.
High school especially is when you start to figure out women and make all those stupid fucking mistakes that you will regret in your twenties but hopefully teach you some tact.

By separating them you end up with a lot of beta socially retarded males who have no tactic with girls and will never get laid.
Japan needs hornier females and more alpha males otherwise you will have to import the third world like europe.

I still can't tell if this was drawn by a Korean looking to flamebait or a Japanese with a special kind of NTR fetish

It might even be a Zainichi, the Korean looks good and not like normal cursive and no effort Korean like most natives use, but it's possibly they just used normal handwriting instead of the retarded cursive so many use

どうかな... 顔も

see, they are criminal in Japan.

Japanese normal photo.

a japanese
when they draw koreans they always have that face

If your culture fucking relaxed, your population and entire nation wouldn't be in decline.

That average is dropping down to 18 once I arrive there *unzips dick*

おっぱい要素ぬいたら5番一択だろ
常識的に考えて

We do that here in provate schools

>In Japan classes separated by gender
1.6% of public high schools

And your population growth has been stagnated years. Great job

me on the top left

Z i t t o

>4 years (and counting) late even by Japanese standards

holy shit sauce plz

purity is simply lack of experience