Look at this shit. Look at this STUPID BULLSHIT. "Restarting in twelve minutes and fifty-eight seconds"...

Look at this shit. Look at this STUPID BULLSHIT. "Restarting in twelve minutes and fifty-eight seconds". This shit comes up on my computer. Every. Single Day. Automatically. "Your PC needs to restart to install important updates." Every single day. And every single day I click "Later". Do you know why I click "Later"? Because there is no option to click "Never". I'd like to click "Never". I NEVER want to install these BULLSHIT, MEANINGLESS, SUPERFLUOUS, I HATE THEM! I HATE THESE BULLSHIT UPDATES. LOOK AT THIS SHIT. EVERY DAY THIS COMES UP. And you know what happens after you click "Later" a few times? When a few days goes by and you keep clicking "Later" and "Later" because you don't want to fucking do it, you just want to put it off, this automatic bullshit that interrupts your work and makes you turn off your fucking computer, and you click later every day, eventually it takes away the option to even click "Later", and it just says, "These are your only options", its basically putting a knife to your head and saying you can either fucking wait eleven minutes and we'll just shut it off FOR YOU or you can just, yknow bite the bullet and shut it off now. It doesn't even give you a choice to say no. It just comes up, whenever it wants, automatically, and says "FUCK YOU, we're turning off your computer, no matter what you're doing in ten minutes and forty-seven seconds". Look at this shit. I AM FUCKING RENDERING SOMETHING YOU COCK SUCKER. I'M DOING IMPORTANT SHIT. WHY DO YOU NEED TO INSTALL UPDATES. WHAT UPDATES? SOME MORE FUCKING SPYWARE SO THE NSA CAN KEEP WATCHING WHAT I'M DOING, LOOKING AT MY DICK PICS AND WATCHING ME JACK OFF??? SPYING ON ME? OBAMA, YOU FUCKING NIGGER! I'M A RACIST. YOU MADE ME A RACIST.

I saw that YT video, too.

i swear to god, windows users...

i love that webm

That angry faggot should have just installed the updates.

>t. obama

>being this retarded
>not using enterprise
I've been using this shit pile for almost a year now and never head these issues.
At home I just have enterprise so every shit is turned off. On by work laptop which runs pro I just set the restart to be performed during some ridiculous morning hour (I. e. 3am). If it's not turned on I don't have to deal with this bullshit unless I decide to.

>Download windows
>disable updates through regeddit
>Download anti telemetry software
>...
>profit

You... You mean you dont let your PC upgrade when you, you know, step away for a few hours..? Like a normal person...

>he fell for the update meme

>2017
>still not using ltsb

Buddy stop raging and get Linux

>entreprise
>not using LTSB
lol, get a load of this retard.

I'm using it at the moment. Having issues with it losing IPv6 connectivity after being up for like 20 mins. Nothing in the logs, no sign of why it's happening. Fresh install too, only fix I've found disabling the adapter and enabling it again but it'll drop out again another 20 mins later.

my nigga

Windows is being active about patching security. When you are done for the day, restart your system it will complete the update on it's own.

>paying extra for debloat

oyy

>paying for windows

>Download anti telemetry software
which one?

I don't know dude I use Gentoo

gahnu/loonix