What do you Europeans and Asians think of southern culture?

What do you Europeans and Asians think of southern culture?

we wuz cowboys n shiet

only place in USA with soul

Most cowboy stuff was stolen from Mexico.

>we wuz cowboys n shiet
That's the west, not the south. The only southern state with cowboys is Texas.

When somebody says south i think of texas only though

Then what the fuck is southern culture.

>implying any non-American gives a shit about any Southern state that isn't Texas and Florida, a state that has no cultural bonds with the "Southern culture"

That's weird then. Most people think of like Georgia and Alabama etc as the typical southern states. Texas is southern, but they're on the border between the south and southwest so they're also southwestern.

IDK tea and barbecues and shit. I'm not actually southern, I'm from the southwest.

Fucking your sister, making moonshine, and playing banjo

It's the only part of the USA I want to visit, it's just a shame that the major cities are no-go areas for white folk as it makes it hard to plan a trip, I guess it would just have to be a a giant road trip and finding a cheap hotel each night.

I want to visit Savannah in Georgia, Charlseton in SC, maybe Nashville TN too.

maybe most Americans desu i only know where few states are located like NY CAli and Texas, two dakotas and that one state that is basically Canada

I see, I would write my thoughts on this but OP only asked for European and Asian opinions.

Charleston*

Rude

Here, allow me to illustrate

Whatever, you can post too.

>slavery
>low IQ
>bible belt
>obesity
>black people (highest concentration, demographically speaking)

hospitality, christian values, home cooking, taking it easy, good times with family and friends, college football, country music, hunting, fishing, mudding, etc..

This.This guy gets it

poverty, ignorance, racism, violence, protestant christian fundamentalists who deny science and would turn to ISIS style terrorism if they weren't in control already

They are like clay.

work them gently they'll bend over your hands
send some heat and they'll get hard
thinking they're unbreakable
but yet they're still made of dirt

Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi are the true Deep South.

Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina still have elements of southern culture.

Tennessee and Kentucky have been assimilated into the Mid-west.

Texas is Texas.