Trump will win

>Trump will win.
>Everything obama tried so hard to fix will be undone or made worse by this scam artist
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10oXCvsSQw8
youtube.com/watch?v=3_g-OP290UE
youtube.com/watch?v=Abo2rg-khTA
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
thefederalist.com/2016/07/29/federal-racial-discipline-quotas-create-chaos-in-st-paul-schools/
youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty st paul schools
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
96.127.53.23/election/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=10oXCvsSQw8

youtube.com/watch?v=3_g-OP290UE

youtube.com/watch?v=Abo2rg-khTA

youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

just embrace it. look on the bright side, there will be millions of white liberals escaping from trumps white supremacist hellscape to a country that is insanely more white than the united states

Who fucking cares lmao

thefederalist.com/2016/07/29/federal-racial-discipline-quotas-create-chaos-in-st-paul-schools/

>This is what Obama calls "fixing" the education system

>Trump actually has a chance to win
>The only alternative is Hillary which isn't really better
>You can't vote third party because that's practically throwing your vote away
Democracy was a mistake.

something tells me this is a biased news source

>thinking your vote matters
If trump wins, nothing will change. If hillary wins, nothing will change. Do you really think the establishment will just change status quo's quickly? The president doesn't really do anything they're just a scapegoat for 4/8 years.

>Democracy was a mistake
No u guys for some reason only have a two part system. The election before Trudeau win the NDP was the opposition to the co derivatives while the liberals were down to 10 seats or some shit. This happens in most other democratic countries too.

>there are people who would rather have a Clinton to the white house instead of Trump because muh tweets
>there are people who unironically think Obama had a good run

fucking americans i swear

youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty st paul schools

Maybe you'll find the video evidence more persuasive.

Dumbass

stay mad nerd

Try is a good word for what he did because the last eight years have been a waste of time by that worthless asshole.

Learn French kurwa

The presidency is literally the most powerful it has ever been in the history of our country, MAYBE barring the Nixon administration. And since congress in dysfunctional and the supreme court is locked up, our next president will have an incredible impact both on your life directly and the world at large.

I don't understand the "it doesn't matter" people.

>Democracy was a mistake.
I'm sure you're welcome to submit yourselves to your rightful Queen.

Obama always saying something to the amercan """""""nation"""""""" but it won't exist.

Listen, I'm watching the MasterChef. And every man in it always saying about his nationality.

american nation is a meme. you don't have one blood or history to be united.

What are you talking about? Hillary is killing him in the polls

i will only accept a Royal Australian house, not some fake brit german house to be honest.

trump supporters are hoping she either drops out due to the leaks or public opinion changes enough for a 3rd party to steal some votes and allow trump to sneak in

neither is likely to happen but it's the hope they're holding on to

Exactly, except not at all.
CTR should stay off trump country.

I thought Trump was catching up?
Have I been rused?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

this gets updated nearly every day and seems to be what a lot of new articles point to as an indicator. they are almost exactly even which is a hell of a lot better for trump than the position he was in months ago

not even close

96.127.53.23/election/

this has been running for months with a large sample size

image is of the RCP averages that everyone likes so much

the poll i linked is on there LA Times/USC

the PPP poll there had fucking harambe as one of the options

He's still 6 points down in the general election poll and 12 points in opinions. Remember the general election poll is correct within 4 points as well. We'll see after the presidential debates but she's pulling away again

I don't understand your meme post

post your source

Reuters/ipsos

>muh averages
Implying your meme polls matter

You're in canada why do u even care?

Mind our country and our weekly gay pride parades instead of other people's politics

Don't mislead the people.

On the bright side, if Trump made it TPP won't fuck with us.

I wouldnt have linked the website if I wanted to mislead people. I made that screenshot literally yesterday and simply didnt want to make another. these small variations happen daily and the difference between the picture I posted and yours is next to nothing

He caught up according to most polls after the RNC, now she's been pulling away a little, but it's such a small lead that it's actually kind of incredible.

Lads, there is a REAL chance that he will become the president.

>claim reuters as your source
>shit on polls that didn't just change their polling questions like reuters did

the USC one is updated daily where they poll from a large pool of respondents

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-30/clinton-lead-over-trump-surges-after-reuters-tweaks-poll

>Here is the real reason for the methodology change: according to Reuters "the inclusion of the word “Neither” is capturing Soft Trump supporters who, if given such an option, prefer not to make a choice. Here it is important to note that the soft supporter phenomenon also affects Clinton, but to a much lesser degree."

>As a result, the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll - pre Friday evening - had Trump 40.2%, Clinton 38.5%, but, on a "pro forma" basis, eliminating "Neither" from the "Neither/Other" answer produced a different result. In that case, Clinton was ahead, 40% to 36%.

get fucked shill

Sounds like the Trumpcuck is upset. We'll see how delicious your tears will be when he fucks up and you'll have to come up with other semantic arguments to validate your losing candidate