Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

indeed

that's right

WE

>blacks which came from the West of Africa believe they built Egypt which is in East Africa

WUZ

KANGZ and SHEIT

>had a single dinasty that lasted less than 100 years in the late period
>WE WUZ PHARAOS N SHIET

fucking kek

One dynasty today, erethang tomorrow. The truth about black history is being revealed as we live and breath!

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

>Julius was black
Duh, Julius is a black name after all.

Is this isolated or is it in school curriculums?

>every single person that came from Egypt was royalty

Who else does this aside from pre-WWII Japs
It literally doesn't make any sense.

What the hell? Did black people actually make these? All the African slaves who came to Africa weren't from Egypt

das rite

Fun fact the first british was ruled by kings who was black. Edward the confessor the last black king of england was overthrown by the whiteys led by William the conqueror who ruled england for a couple of centuries. Until cromwell the great black general overthrew the cavalier whiteys and exterminated them in the civil war. Now blacks was running england again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by the americans and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black englishmen to africa. William Pitt was black, and one of the counties in Ireland is named Tyrone.

Only hoteps, everyone else in the community makes fun of them. See.

you haven't seen the hotep shit on twitter?

Excellent

Anything tagged hotep is a satire of hoteps

>Until cromwell the great black general overthrew the cavalier whiteys
Agreed. Roundheads are nigger scum. Long prosper the Auld Pretender!

stop lying whitey, we know the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

really makes you think

>be black
>appropriate the history of olive skinned people
>bitch about appropriation when stoners have cornrows

this nigga straight up GREEN

lmfao god dammit
I need to go to bed

This one?

I was wondering about this whole 'we wuz kangs' thing that pol spit out a while back.

Now I am confused, because screaming the point is nothing but acting like a monkey, but why are they clamoring so hard for the idea that Egypt was a bunch of black people? What's the point in grasping for legacy from an empire where 80% of the people were slaves to aristocracy? All it does is make everyone on Sup Forums chimp out over blacks fighting for claim to a slave empire?

>Wewuz empire

Fuck me mate

das rite

>everyone on Sup Forums chimp out
nobody is chimping out, we are laughing.

they're trying to escape the reality

Fun fact the first canadians was ruled by kings who was black. Sir John A. Macdonald the last black king of canada was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled canada for a couple of centuries. Until donald sutherland the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the war of 1812. Now blacks was running Canada again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by pierre trudeau and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black canadians to Detroit. Jim Carrey was black.

I don't even know if I'm being meme'd or not anymore

>Implying the high class Egyptians were black

It's funny, you never hear anything about the Malinese Empire from the we wuzzers.

>tfw not part of the glorious black history

>Slav ancestors, not slave ancestors

the funniest part is the egyptians have hieroglyphics of them slaughtering nubians and making them slaves

Because they don't care about history, only their feels.

>olive skinned people
>GREEN

confirmed

Indeed, neglecting a historically wealthy actually-black empire for being kangz.

dats dem wyte devels ayy nahmeen

Were Ancient Egyptians white?

No, they were brown.

Americans don't understand race seperated from skin colour.

Ethiopians,Xhosa,Zulu,Yoruba all get lumped together for being black.

Therefore egyptians are also black and as african americans are also black...

Its a form of "muh heritage".

Das rite

yeah, just like every whitey is some colonialist opressor

Don't have problems with Ethiopians.

What does it smell like?

Why should you?

They are a prime example of who didn't get imported to the states.

They are western africans.

Shit, the other way around.

On the opposite of the people that got sold to the americas.

cocoa butter and menthol cigarettes

No no no you idiot, William the Conqueror (who was his father's wife's bastard black son) had strong royal zulu blood ties to Edward the confesser who lacked an heir because he ate his children in a zulu ceremony and was next in line to the Pharoh of England n shit because of that. However, after the death of Edward some white boy stole the throne (Just like how whites stole everything blacks actually made) rose up and enslaved and oppressed the black population. William, being a just ruler, decided to embark on an epic journey and kick his white boys ass. so he travled from Empire of Mali to england and kicked that white boi ass the fuck out. After the battle of Hastings (which is afican for We Wuz kangs), the english court only spoke Zulu since the previous white bois had forced the inhabbitence to learn his dumb white language (like the oppresive piece of white trash he is) and introduced many Zulu words to the English language such as justice, judge, jury, attorney, court, guard, officer, infantry, cavalry, army, artillery, etc (notice how it's mostly words of authority? that's because blacks are known for being great kangz n shit. See egypt, the first kingdom on earth which was founded by blacks like William the conqueror) However, the Zulu rule in England was cut short by American invaders who captured and enslaved our people for hundreds of thousands of years.

fuck white boi

Keep to themselves when they want to, don't cause many problems, pretty ok in my opinion.

Also, Knowing who Hallie Selassie is impresses the fuck out of them and practically makes you one of them.

Only problem I have ever had is how their cooking has fumigated entire apartments

*the people only knew english and not zulu since the previous white bois had forced the inhabbitence to learn his dumb white language

sorry for missinforming everyone

Cheap cologne

Not far off

Gotta have that Newport smell

Almost right, except for the fact that America was settled by the Zulu Kings of England, and it was actually white boi netherlands that founded jew york and helped white people spread and enslave the Zulu nobility majority, and led them to kick out the ruling zulu class in Britain. These dutch bois were known for giving us words as ass, poop, dick, tulip, windmills (noticed how those are all bad words? it's because the dutch couldn't face the grate kangz themselves and had to hijack America to do it). George Washington was actually black and wanted nothing to do with it, but they had to use his name to get everyone to shut up about the invasion.

Was the sculpture on the left made in Hollywood? It seems to lack blcak features.

>Rufus Jimerson
Sounds like Rustles Jimmies.

ssshh..

>olive skinned
Why do whites delude themselves?

There were Nubian dynasties, but a lor more were greek and "proper" egyptian.

Thats why.

"Persians" do it. Every Iranian I've ever met goes on and on about how he would be the shah right now if not for the revolution.
If I had a nickel for each time I heard that I'd probably be the shaw

greeks was black too

>olive can't be dark

I look Mexican if I get a tan

Kek, really?

>be black
>have to tell whites how much history and how not subhuman blacks are
I don't give a shit.

This one looks Asian.

>There were Nubian dynasties
Tiye wasn't Nubian, she wasn't even Egyptian, she was Semitic, don't buy into WEWUZ's "visual evidence"

Black peoples confirmed for the inventors of democracy.

Not the same britbong. If the bust was supposed to be that style of painting they would've used the bust's eye color to paint the whole thing black. Not a dark brown to paint the skin.

You most certainly don't turn black-brown with a sudden afro do you?

Egyptians were pretty white for Africans

Heh.

no, that's black you fuckin dumb deluded wite boi.

plus asians have tan skin, which is from their black ancestors. yea that's rite wite boi, my grandpa was a fuckin zulu samurai.

>that
>white
Since when did white mean brown?

For Africans, not by European standards

yeah she's got that black girl bitch scowl too

the point is if you think EVERY BLACK PERSON EVER hailed from Egyptians, or that Egypt was ever 100% black African, you're a literal retard

The real Ancient Egyptians descend from semites. The fake "Egyptian" arab invaders in Egypt today are irrelevant to Egyptian history.

Read it again.
>for africans
>pretty white

Genetically modern egyptians are much closer to Europeans. Even Amharic people are far from bantus and niger-congo people (ancestors of Basketball Americans).

Real Egyptians enslaved Semites.

>my grandpa was a fuckin zulu samurai
That's why they had Jewish slaves. Everyone knows that Jew fear the samurai.

>Egyptians were pretty white for Africans
North Africans has been that "white" for at least 20,000 years, Egyptians are not an anomaly (except for their brain size)

shut the fuck up white boi, u dont know shit about egypt

>We Wuz Klang(on)s n' sheeit

>If the bust was supposed to be that style of painting
not that specific style, but art doesn't need to be a 1:1 realistic portrayal, especially when they have a limited colour palette to draw from

look french cavemen were native americans n shit

>modern egyptians
>of any relevance to ancient egypt
That's like using genetic evidence of modern "Americans" to make presumptions about Americans from a thousand years ago and equating the two.

Here's another """"white"""" pharaoh

>The real Ancient Egyptians descend from semites
Arabs ARE semites, dumbass burger

>The fake "Egyptian" arab invaders in Egypt today are irrelevant to Egyptian history.
kys

"We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/

OH MAH LAWD

AFTER DOIN SOM DEEP RESEARCH, I FOWND THIS OLD PICTURE OF JESUS

GUES THE FUCK WHAT??? HE WAS BLACK! THE LIST JUST KEEPS ON GETTING BIGGA

FUCK U WHITE BOIS

>That's like using genetic evidence of modern "Americans" to make presumptions about Americans from a thousand years ago and equating the two.
see and wtf does Egypt have to do with "Americans"?

>Here's another """"white"""" pharaoh
pic related

the fuck you know about Egyptian history? I bet your great grandad wasn't a fuckin pharoh unlike mine, and he was black

Go fuck yourself

>The real Ancient Egyptians descend from semites.
no. First semitic is a culture/langage, not genetics, and secundo, ancient egyptian were afro-asiatic, not semitic.
Semits are afro-asiatic too, but not egyptian.

this is very interesting

That's why I mentioned Amharic people who are as distant from niger-congo people as they are from europeans.

Explain the prognathism. No one has facial structure like Sub-Saharan Africans do.

>the fuck you know about Egyptian history?
apparently nothing >I bet your great grandad wasn't a fuckin pharoh unlike mine, and he was black
ok, you got me there, how much do you want for reparations?

Inbreeding?