Bulgaria is a country of peace

Niggers

Faggots

Communists

Gypsies

Muslims

Pederasts

Cuckolds

By your powers combined, I am Captain Obongo!

Hey thats us.
t.Pederakis Limunadas

Tri Moreta never happened

I like Greek vocaroos

Rip computer
Thankfully i had a backup
From now on ill be posting from phone only until i reinstall my OS

more importantly, are you touching yourself to them?

Didnt mean to quote

morning фams

Ahh i see you stole our φ too.
FUCK YOU ALEX RRRRRRREEEEEE

good morning, pederakis
are you ready for another pointless and counterproductive day in your life?

This summer my father had me come to his office every day and start learning the job, and I've been doing pretty good desu.
Might even be able to immediately start making money when I finish my degree.
Feels good

good to hear, what sphere?

Nice

It is always better to work for yourself (including for your family business) than making money for someone else.

Hehe extended holiday here
Blame Cyril heh :^)
bretty good

Can /balk/ answer this for us?

stop linking this shit 2bh too early for chimp outs

This is why we'll let the other balks answer and we won't post in that thread.

every thread becomes a shit storm once other balkans get involved that's the problem

>sphere
I suppose you mean what field I'm studying at?
Its 3d year Accounting and Finance.

I finally feel like I'm doing something useful with my time.
Also I've went from not having talked to a gril my age since the start of the summer to having gone out 3 times now with my crush.
Might even make it

Wow did u ask her out?

Good deeds, greekbro

Soon you'll be out of denbts n shiet, so no one'll dare calling you off about it anymore
Might feel good, senpai

>Accounting and Finance
not surprised here, desu ;^)

Yep I told her we should go have a beer the two of us. We knew each other since school and I liked her since then.
We had a good time and the second time we went out I told her I liked her. She seemed surprised but I think she took it positively and still wants to keep going out and doing things together. So thats good I guess(?)

There is a literal Askhenazi Jew in my circle of friends at uni.
He's actually a great guy.

here is the old just don't send her any poems m8

>macedonians hang out here more than in ex-yu dreds
i knew it
you bastards were the reason yugoslavia fell apart in the first place

I post in ex yu, most of mkd flags are new 2bh I've posted on ex yu before balk existed

I-I sent her some little known Red Hot Chili Peppers b-sides and said she liked them.

I was just looking at the butthurt spill I left yesterday in ex-yu

yes because they don't feel serbocroat enough to join there

lamooooooo C U C K what is this meme?

I send rhcp to my girl once while she was on a date with my kurdish bro, she didn't like it much t b h

balk bully us way more than ex yu 2bh ex yu is comfier usually

>ex yu is comfier usually
you probably find asylums comfy too?

meh most of us know basic serbocroat
I'm practising mine in ex yu any way since the fuck are u on int for if you don't practice cultures or languages, meh

I don't give a fuck, they all get a spanking from me here or ex yu

Koj ovde /Люлин/?

>using Sup Forums as a source for new language

yeah, especially the little genocide-memes-wereSoSpecial ciclejerk called "eks ju" is exactly the place for that

Ja cлeднoтo нaјдoбpo нeштo - aepoдpoм
Aмa ceyштe cyм y пpecпa нoќecкa идaм дoмa
Sure ur still speaking the language, actually yesterday I met some IT intellectuals from Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia both hehe

>Mistaking Macedonians for Croatians

Are you retarded or just a regular Bosniak?

I am in the civilized part of Liulin, which is near to the center, and it's not bad at all.

There is a park nearby, there is also a big mall two minutes from my place.

>There is a park nearby, there is also a big mall two minutes from my place.
Liulin confirmed Skopje of Sofia

>near to the center,

I meant nearer

>big mall two minutes from my place.
Why do you feel this is something positive which you must mention?

Because he only has to go 2mins from his place to meet all his shopping needs

I knew makes are deranged, but this?

what's wrong with my hypothesis? :(

nothing, he is a triggered selyak who is jelly of how many malls Sofia has per capita

He probably prefers shopping at his village bakaliya

Have you ever been in a mall?

yeah, I mean it's convenient to have one close is all

>enter this subhuman thread
>it smells like shit / bulgarian
>leave again

I am Greek

I hate not being to afford my own place, seriously fuck this gay earth, If i were Norwegian i would be living on my own right now.

Abe raboti construction mazen turcin

If you were norwegian you'd be living in a cuckshed with a single room and a bathroom if you're lucky.

AHAHAHAHA what

And in Macedonia you wouldn't because you cant even afford that

did you look for a job? you can make 500-600eur with a high school education laying bricks. spend 250+ bills on a place, the rest on food and you're set.

>lurking in exyu to learn a new language

>learned about the need for new pinochet fascist government, about slavs married to chinks and about some faggot who doesn't let the bosniaks sleep

I feel elation right now, got the whole yugo culture in my head

Here? I work, but i only make 250e, you think construction workers here make 500 euros? Even if they do they work 15 hours in the heat, without any safety measures, at least one dies every year. Either way i don't intend to be a construction worker my entire life. Its pretty much a dead end job. Even if the pay is decent.

Greece, is there anything you can do besides fuck up?

I'm pretty sure you can make more if you can drive a truck. 250 is shit

come to Sofia, apply for customer/tech support for something, since you know English it should be easy and if you know another big language it should be even easier

Starting net salary for such jobs is 500-600 EUR or more, and after that it can grow significantly.

200 EUR can cover rent and bills for a single guy.

t. middle-east wrecker

15000? Штo paбoтиш?

>working like a sinner to pay rent
westcucks

I am a westerner you fucking russian. I write facebook ads while shitposting on Sup Forums

>write Facebook ads
Slusam za luge sto go pravat toa kek
lesna rabota a?

My cousin in Sofia without even a high school diploma found himself a job as customer support for some mobile game or something, just because he knows Spanish

Starting net salary 700 EUR

pretty messed up these niche Internet jobs net you more money than real jobs in balkans eh? I personally made 300 euros once translating shit but that's it no Internet opportunities after that, oh well good for the people who manage I guess

Toa e samo mal del, imam godini iskustvo, ako te zanima istrazi, ne ti kazuvam nisto

Ja za hobi ke pocnam Java ili nesto I ke pravam kancerogeni android aplikacii, site pari se u digitalno sega
Ako ne sum premnogu glup da go naucam

>just because he knows spanish
Are you implying this is a common skill? Of course he's gonna get paid a lot for knowing something nobody else does around here.

Ok samo napravi bilo sto, ima poveke sansi sega od ikad
Ja bi ucel swift i iphone aplikacii pred Java i android, poveke plaka, ne samo ako planiras da pravis popularni aplikacii ali i ako sakas corporate rabota/freelance. Razlikata e edno 30-50%, samo masinite ako nemas macbook i apple produkti za testiranje se poskapi.

Znaes nekoj programski lazici? Se custvuvam site 20-godisnici ucat IT i programiranje samo ja se shlaam

Jazici*

kανας Έλληνας εδώ;

διαβάζω αυτό τα ποστ που λένε για τους μισθούς τους πιο πάνω kαι αναρωτιέμαι εαν εμείς είμαστε μπανανία σε αυτά τα θέμα ή απλά οι γείτονες τρολλαρουν

STOP SPEAKING VULGARIAN RRRRRRRREEEEEEE

>Driving a truck

Driving a truck requires a permit, considering i haven't even got a normal drivers licence its a no-no.

Grocery store

Dont i require a pasos for that? :^)

hehe just discussing how all the money is in programming and shit now a days if u wanna make decent wages in balkans at least north of Greece...

Da site za web development, c/c++ i swift, ali od hobi ne deka pravam nesto so toa

Δεν γνωρίζω αδερφε.
Σίγουρα θα έχουμε kαι εμείς τέτοιες περιπτωσεις αλλά δεν μας βλέπω να ψαχνομαστε kαι παρα πολύ τβχ.
Φαντασου απο εδώ έμαθα για το transcribing kαι είπα να του δώσω μια ευkαιρία.
Τώρα θα δειξει

I'm not sure desu but probably not

I had a colleague from Macedonia who went to work for HP after a few months at my company, and I don;t believe she had a pasosh

kolku e vazna matematika za ucenje swift I Java? Ja cel zivot sranje ocenki mat
How old r you, zemi si vozacka dbi..

Yeah it's called "proishod" a paper verifying bulgarian origin, takes 2-3 months for a macedonian to get and it's like a permanent residence permit for bulgaria but it's not citizenship.

Ty vm alex

I didn't know that

Isn't that paper the biggest requirement for BG citizenship? if anyone can get it for 2-3 months why do some Macedonians have problems with getting passports now

Ne e vazna kolku sto te teraat da mislis ako ne pravis nesto epten specificno kako koj znae kakvi elementi za igra. Drugoto kako sto vikase steve jobs, pocnuvas od korisnickoto iskustvo i tek posle se vrakas nazat na tehnologijata namesto obratno. Taka da ako imas zamisleno aplikacija samo ke istrazis za specificnite delovi i so osnovno znanje sto ti treba nekolku meseci da go soberes ke mozes da napravis se. Ova podrazbira deka nemas corporate rabota, ako sakas da rabotis u takva okolina ke dobies trening i podrska od drugi taka da ok e. samo ti vikam deka android e low hanging fruit i treba da investiras vo apple.

what did he mean by this

ναι ανον τρολλαρουν ολα τα βαλkανια ζουν μεσα στην λασπη kαι τα σkατα, kοιμησου

Hey guys, do you have a horrible accent when you speak english to people, or can you handle it just fine?

youtube.com/watch?v=tvGiqVcubrk

Italian people generally have very thick accents, but on the other hand take a look at what generally happens when chicks get to hear we speaking our wonderful language on the streets during our vacations (even if you're a meme guy like this one that seems like he's on his mid 40's)

>inb4 a local brazilian guy started telling me shit when I said on /balk/ that a smiling girl approached me and my friends because she heard we speaking italian at a bar / restaurant

I think it's due to bureaucracy, the waiting lines are long so if you schedule an interview you might get one for 10-15 months from now, and then you wait as long for the processing. Sometimes even longer if the papers aren't right. It's a myth that Bulgarian passports are easy to get, they used to be when my dad ours in 2005.