Ausbigs

>Ausbigs
>Hugestralians

>818
>tinypoms

>british house is as big as my garage

Why russian houses are so small? They have a fuckton of space to fill.

gomunism

>tfw 3600sqft
feels good

>United Kuckshedom

>be british
>accidentally fall out window
>end up in the middle of someone elses kitchen

Are these the famous australian bantz ive heard of

>United Smalldom

>United """"""""""""kingdom"""""""""""

>my house is twice the size of an average bongs house
Sad!

How the fuck are you not kill right now

In rural Australia you can get a 7 bedroom house on a 3 acre property for like $300,000.
The main cities are just fucked though

because they all live in commie blocks; not houses.

I live in Brisbane
My house is a quarter acre with 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 2 living rooms (one upstairs; one downstairs) for $280,000 bought in 2005

only Sydney and Melbourne are cramped

nigga u live on a floodplain

Wife and I have 2 units in Sydney, they're worth all kinds of crazy kinds of money considering what they are.
Farm at the time I bought it was really cheap, 2500acres with a 5bd house, a smaller 3bd on it and all the machinery sheds, barns and stuff. Its still worth quite a lot though and unlikely to go down in value.

So Australia is the most empty country in the list.
Thats, news...

Your house will soon be droned though, Ahmed

My suburb (Kallangur/Dakabin) doesn't flood too bad
My house specifically doesn't flood at all because we have good drainage and live on a hill.
It does suck when services are out for a week because flooding has cut off road access though

>His middle class don't have mansions
>JUST

>2005

>funland not mentioned again

JUST

Always makes me feel bad how much bigger Australian and American houses are but you've got to take into account climate and population density.

It's never really above 25c in the UK (maybe one week a year it peeks over 30) and probably averages at around 10-15c so a small house is much easier to keep warm over the winter. Not to mention our energy costs are just fucking insane whereas aussies and yanks have swathes of oil on their doorstep

Honestly it's not bad and creates really close knit communities, but some of the houses in the countryside would make both yank and aussie houses look like soup kitchens.

Really don't like aussie sub urban houses though, poorly built and fucking freezing in the winter.

>live on the middle class side of my suburb
>go over to a friends house in the housing estate for a birthday when I was 12
>3 bedrooms, 1 toilet, a small backyard with a shed and a laundry room
>get told by an ex-pat English mate at the party that this dinky little government housing shitbox was roomier than their up market apartment when they lived in the UK
>laugh and dont think about it until Sup Forums posting years later
I feel bad for bongs.

>oil
we use coal power
we should really be using safe clean nuclear energy instead but fucking long hair hippy fuckwits are afraid of the atom

>we should really be using safe clean nuclear energy instead but fucking long hair hippy fuckwits are afraid of the atom

iktf bro

Except our hippie fuckwits are even more insane and want us to use the wind or the sun

lmao how gay is that

Yeah realised that after I posted, should have just put "natural resources" to keep it generic.

im a eco hippy in strong support of the atom. where can I go?

And the third world still wants in.

>a small house is much easier to keep warm over the winter.
What are you smoking? Look where Canada is on the list.
UK has an extremely mild weather.

After his home is droned he will move to the UK and bomb Bongs house, it's a circle of life

Most of the newer houses here are insulated pretty well actually, otherwise they turn into ovens during summer.
Older ones (post WW2 era) tend to be a bit shittier.

>we should really be using safe clean nuclear energy
Its a real, crippling disappointment that we don't :(

>the miniscule states of asmallica

Does her son live with you guys?