Do you remember the first time when you saw other race

me
>4yo
>went to curry restaurant with parents
>saw indian staffs
>can't stop crying
>parents aplogized them

I'm so sorry for them now

The first non-white I remember seeing was my Filipina nanny. She was great. Then it was Jews at school, Arabs and Blacks in the streets. Mostly positive experiences.

Then I grew up, started going out alone, going further away from home, and I slowly realised how they really are.

>The first non-white I remember seeing was my Filipina nanny.

Funny you say that.
I had a philipino cleaning lady and actually thought she was coming by boat from jakarta each time she came
was shocked when I learned she didnt

true shit

I meant manilla lel

pic related, but in real life it would be when I was about 15 or 16, a black man delivered pizza to my house and I was like holy shit better not do anything to appear racist so made sure I kept constant eye contact with him and a huge smile like HELLO MR BLACK MAN I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU
at the same time I had my hand on the baseball bat next to my front door out of his sight praying to god he didnt murder me

I don't know, elementary school?

2 years ago i saw a black guy in the supermarket

Jeez, you dont have any mirrors in Greece?

>4yo
>lived in Koreatown
>considered Koreans also white because of their skin
>saw black person and though it must be terrible to look dirty all the time

>moved from rural England to the deep south
>at McDonalds or something, I'm like 4
>see a black person for the first time
>start yelling "chocolate man"

>chocolate man
aww so cute

Probably my Salvadorian nanny since I was a little baby

>nanny
are you guys super rich?

B.A. Baracus from the A-Team.

Nah just middle class with two parents who had to work

The first time I met other race was when I was 12 y'o, he was white and from Aussie. He came to my school to teach English.
He was funny man as expected from Aussie.

I've seen some chinks and some white hippies while walking, and I've seen some whites at the bus station on my way to university.

Never gave it a second thought beyond "why are they here?"

at the uni

>grew up in a mixed 80% Polish 20% minority neighborhood
>was genuinely afraid of black people until 13

didnt meet any negroes until secondary school, and they were all very short and ugly.
I asked one why his skin was covered in poop and got called racist by them for 3 years

I had a nigger doctor treating me of something witg my stomach when I was about 6, I also cried like mad

Nah, upper middle class. My father is a lawyer and my mom work in publishing. She went back to work like not even a month after I was born, so they hired a nanny. My mother eventually got jealous of the nanny and fired her when I was 5. After we had a Vietnamese, then an Arab one, then another Filipina. When I turned 14, my parents decided I didn't need anyone to make my food, take me to school, etc.

I actually lost my viriginity with the daughter of the second Filipina, when I was 16. Pretty sure her mother pushed her at least a bit, though.

Probably the doctor (F) who got me out of my mum's pussy.
If not then it was the Ethiopian nanny we had.

>be me
>be 4 or 5
>in the pool
>random girl of the same age
>chink eyes
>perfect turkish(born in turkey i guess)
>you look like chinese
>you are chinese
>go back
>she cries and runs away
now i think about it she was probably uighur or something. feels bad

Nigga what? She pushed her daughter to sleep with you? wtf?

You probably insulted 10% of your ancestors, unless you're Kurd/Arab/Caucas.

I know. My mother and father is turkmen too. I feel extra bad for saying such things.

Can't remember the first time in general, but the first time I met a black person it was one of those guys in Harajuku who try to get you into their store. I actually stopped to talk to him and it was awkward, I don't think they expect anyone to actually stop and I didn't even really mean to. I think I just did it automatically because I was kind of worried about looking racist, and because I was alone and wanted to talk to someone in english.

sounds hot t b h

my first gaijin hero was a pro athlete ass nigga when i was 6
thought he was a very special power and it was cool to me

my first contact with gaijins irl was white when i was 7
the family were more friendly and kind than japanese, served me from the very first even though i was totally new in an apartment

fucking no care about race since i was a kid
never ever

Still haven't ever seen a black guy irl.
I did have some chinese guy living on the same street as me, but he moved out to the capital apparently.

I can't really remember.
I guess it wasn't traumatizing or I just didn't really care.

My best friend was lebanese when I was in primary school though, his mom died of cancer before he even went to college. He is pretty durka now which is funny because his mom was educated, christian and worked as a doctors but whatever I guess.

Probably some nigger in the beach

Saw this one black kid at preschool once. That was the first time I saw a nonwhite.

Some context
I. Spain, we have a tradition which says that Jesus (I'm atheist now, btw) was visites by three magic kings from other places around the world, one is African
>Went to a mall (2 yo) for take one picture with a king, like children do with Santa
>It's my turn
>I have to be with the African, Baltasar
>I started crying like ever before
>Like 2 hours crying

Parisian here
I was 18 years old the first time i saw another white person like me
(i immediately went to the nearest mosque to thank allah for this miracle)

don't know

haha mate i was born in london

when i was like 7 years old, a huge black dude opened a store near where i live so i get to see him pretty often.

Now that i think about it, i've seen so many black guys lately which is weird since my town is pretty small and not touristic... well, at least we get the decent blacks that get jobs and actually attend school, unlike the yuropean and american niggers.

Asian tourists in Budapest when I was 10

>born in london
winner

never