I can't write cursive anymore either

Uppercase q is so weird

except for me
im the only person in us who know how to do it

I forgot how to write like that

Cursive is a meme.

t. had to use cursive in elementary school

same lol, never used it since

I really should train my handwriting again, i write like a kid and it's embarrassing, i get super jelly when i see beautiful penmanship

I've always used cursive, I find it more comfortable.

Same here
It was a fucking nightmare for me

That's the point of it. To write faster and more comfortably.

plebs

I use a mix of both print and cursive. It lets me write faster.

Would Russia be much more european today, if they used the latin script?

No it would be shit. The reason cryllic was made because there so many skis and shit. My polish grandpas last name was Shcykpwskzy or some shit

I think it's the same pretty much everywhere 2bh. They force you to learn it with some bullshit like "Oh no, you have to learn it! When you're an adult EVERYONE will be using it!"
Not even close

>because there so many skis and shit.
explain how cки is different than ski
all of those are fixable issues

Cursive is the only way I know how to write. You are all nincompoops.

But just look at other Languages with eastern-european Influences: Hungarian e.g. They managed to pack that information into Multigraphs.

Cyrillic even seems to have them as well.

Even if you insisted you could've just added some special letter (which is - in most cases - totally unnecessary, too, looking at the german ß literally being just an s combined with an z) and could've not raped the latin script by completely inverting the phonetic meaning of some of the letters, because you are that hipster or some shit.

It's really genuinely sad how many fucking 20 something year olds have handwriting like six year olds. I work a job where lots of young workers come in and I genuinely think worry for a second that they're retarded whenever they sign for something or try to label boxes.

What the fuck does that have to do with being European?

Partially true, but it's important to have a good signature.

Clean the house

noice

German is even more retarded than Polish in many ways. Czech objectively has the best system in the world.
č in Czech = cz in Polish and = tsch in German

my whole elemantary went with cursive. in middle school we changed but i couldnt change for another year. now my writing sucks cos i never stop whenever im writing. REEEE

I can only write in cursive, writing in block letters is painful. How do you all do it?

This

>2016
>Not using a combination of cursive and printing for maximum readability, style and speed

I like cursive generally, but fuck this chart. I never understood why b and G look like they do, and in this particular one, Q is fucked. TBQH it was just recently that I saw how cursive lowercase b resembled rebular b. I still don't get G, maybe I'll google it now, but anyway, wtf? Why can't they teach us that in school? That's the kind of stuff that drives me insane.

I can only whrite cursive, but it looks like shit when i do it, but it's the only way i know how to write.

Be carefull what you wish for.

elementary + highschool here