What was your country's greatest era?

What was your country's greatest era?

England, the victorian era, great science, big empire, very powerful, great women's fashion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Twenties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veliky_Novgorod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the 60's a lot.

since 17 to 19th century. It was great.

from X to the start of XVIII century :3

1900's until great depression

50's-80's

Interbellum and the later part of the 19th century.

There was a time when people pretended to have vlach roots to migrate here or romanianized their names and became more nationalistic than romanians.

from 1945-1985,USSR competed with USA like equal, we couls afford to make wars around the world and keep shitty countries in Eastern Europe under communism

>USSR competed with USA like equal

Victorian era to present (ongoing)

Initially played a hard power superpower role dominating world trade. After empire became financially redundant we've adopted the soft power approach, playing puppet master to the USA, using them as a hard power front.

early to mid Edo period (17-18th century), interwar period or 70-90's

>supply the whole of Eastern Europe with cheap natural resources to the detriment of Russian regions
>Eastern Europe began to call the enemy as soon as it ceased to supply cheap resources

The geopolitical victory!

1993-2008

"La Belle époque" 1879-1914

Rip Nokia :^(

all of em
it's just a long serie of total success

>steal every possible machinery(whole factories taken to USSR with trains) , art, gold from "Eastern" Europe
>make them supply resources to you, for example Poles sponsor Kaliningrad oblasc
That's the real history right there.

>1900's until great depression

Remind me, what was the tax rate back then?

70s and 00s
70s were a pinnacle with us ranked #20 by HDI, we were superpower controlling half of the world, our industry thrived and everything was okay. 00s were the time of petrodollar rain, we had giant salaries and low prices, most of people could travel abroad every year, take a credit for a car or even flat without tearing their ass, and our youth culture blossomed. We were also very free country with no restrictions on internet etc.
Also
>choosing Victorian shit instead of 60s swinging London

Germany became the Eastern Europe?

You did the same here.

My city couldn't have college/university up until the 60ties because russians could take any possesion from those lads and the tutors were too affraid that they will take and burn all their old books and manuscripts.

Same with all factories. Packed up on train carts and taken away.

I bet they don't learn that in ussr, don't they saszka?

1867-1914

The Dutch Golden Age, from 1588 till 1702. Also the 90's were pretty good here.

She's really arching her back. I like it.

1492-1504
Basically till the habsburg came and fucked up with useless wars in the netherlands

>victorian

lol, come on man. you don't know anything about the victorian era. that period of time was americas time to shine. your age was the age of discovery.

This fee billions of tons of oil and other resources that you get almost free of loyalty to the Kremlin.

Before April 22, 1500.

ayyy

What oil? The one from out rafineries? Mind you we losy the best oil giełda we had due to ww2.

Also Kaliningrad was fed with our food and heated with our coal.

lmao, get back on your tree then

Do polish butthurt when they hear "Stalin"?
Poland used to be commi-whore, but now it is USA/Germany/UK-whore.
Poland and Easten Europe nations are eternal whores

So now taught in schools? Biting the hand that gives the food?

1964-1985

Not the same guy, but do you really believe you gave us resources for free?

>Poland used to be commi-whore, but now it is USA/Germany/UK-whore.
compare poland in 2016 with serbia in 2016 hmm who made the better choice for their people

This is the greatest era, before that it was just pretty shit even for the upper class.

>western yurop getting islam'd
>america getting blm'd, trump'd and shillary'd
>canada getting dudeweedlmao'd
>australia getting political instability'd
>rest of the world being poor
who /oasis of order and prosperity/ here?

1945-1965
Those years defined American culture to the world even more than Wild West shows did in the 19th century. A high trust, friendly, clean, and moral society. Couple that with being the world's only superpower and times of unbelievable growth and it was truly America's golden age.

here

None

>Biting the hand that gives the food
>unironically believing this
The Soviet economy was based on selling natural resources in exchange for food and industrial goods from the other Eastern European countries. You didn't produce shit and today's Russia is no different.
The "golden era" the Soviets had in the 70s was also only due to the oil crisis, where the world market price for oil exploded.
Soviet industrial goods were also a joke. The products had a laughable quality compared to other Eastern Europeans.

>spic golden age was twelve years
Ayyyyyyyy

Imperial germany, blew everyone the fuck out regarding science and hat the frenchies and britts scared for their position.

>And it cost them both their empires to take us down.

962 - 1517
1648 - 1805
1871 - 1914
1921 - 1929
1948 - 1989 (West Germany)

All true.

>from 1945-1985,USSR competed with USA like equal
KEK
Did you ever read that story about Gorbachev entering a regular grocery store in fucking Ohio or somewhere and realizing communism was shit? You were never equals, you just barely managed to scramble to keep up a facade those years. And all the while, you regular Russians suffered, yet you defend this system?

>unironically losing a world war
do people really do this?

>1921 - 1929
>German golden age
wut

soviet era obviously

>the world's only superpower
>1945-1965
>amurrican education

>not posting 1939-1945
>the only true great era of germcuckeds

Whole Eastern Europe still uses ST44 and BR232 builded on the factory in my city.

Because they weren't built by Russians.

>britain starts the industrial revolution
>owns half the planet
>goes on crusade to stop slavery
>british culture spreads globally
>top hats

I think we were pretty boss back then desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Twenties

>Art during this time was "Expressionismus Kunst" Expressionism Art. "Die Welt unter einer äußerst individuellen Perspektive zu präsentieren" meaning Individuals expressed/presented their selves and their art through a unique and individual way and this is how they saw the world.
This just sounds really gay

987-1350
1550-1715
1791-1815
1871-1914
1960-1975
Those are loosely the golden eras of France.

and what exactly discover the english man?

>he doesn't like Otto Dix
>having no taste

>Victorian Era
>picture of some fetishist slattern
fugg xD

The Victorian era. It was a time of great innovation, and technological advancement. It was also a time of chaos and conspiracy. We didn't even know whose side we were on. Parliaments had more power than the Queen. Everyone was fighting for more power and control.

Pre-Federation/colonial era (though there is plenty of diversity and variation within this range).
Incidentally, this is also (mostly) Victorian.

We had the biggest cinema studios in the world at that time, not you.

maybe read a bit up , but bakc then we were culturally impressing the hsit out of you.

And you made a ton of gay art house movies, congratulations

>flag

desu lad I would say England's best and merriest days were either side of the Civil War - the reigns of James I, Charles I, Charles II and James II.

It was what you imitated after all, be thankfull.

>Shitting on Metropolis...

A lot of them was build by Poles and/or Czechs.

That's why we still hav a very strong rolling stock industry with PESA, Newag and LHS signing contracts all over the world.

>Jews produce degenerate art in Germany, are chased out
>go to America and do more of the same
Big surprise!

Belle Époque, like all Europe

1500-1700

Guess which country I'm from. Numbers rounded to nit give it straight away

tukey suppor isil

France?

Dutch

Btw oldest cinema in the world is in Szczecin

Castille strong

Too bad all the jews that made movies in Polandm oved out and created Hollywood in usa.

1933-1945 more like.

44/45 were horrible years to be German

Shit I didn't realize you added the Weimar Republic era. How brainwashed are you.

Oh wonder, after all it was a german city :^)

>Made up by one pomeranian and two german settlements.

>962 - 1517
yes

>1921 - 1929
yes

Actually yeah.

It was, mostly, it was Berlin's port and should have stayed that way while we should have had at least Lwów.

Would be better that way.

>Weimar Republic
>bad
I know you're baiting when you argue with half knowledge, but come on.

When France was the most powerful ? In the XVIIth
Best period to live in ? Belle époque or Trente glorieuses

Serbians are proud nation, Russia should have nuked muslim Albania

9-11 century - epic things was going on every day
13-16 century- muh real Russian culture and hertage
Soviet era - superpower obviously, first man in space and stuff

>XVIII
no, whole 1700 was a disaster

>9-11 century
>russia

As i see you are a great shiteater, how shit tasters?

>2016
>watching movies
haha, nigga read a good book, do you really enjoy fake explosions, sex scenes and jewish propaganda?
It was but thank dog it will stay white.

You forgot VIII-XIX centuries - literature, art. And science too, especially in the late XIXth century.

Pshegoz please.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veliky_Novgorod
>First mentioned: 859
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
>Rurik or Riurik (Old Church Slavonic: Pюpик, from Rorik; c. 830 – 879) was a legendary Varangian chieftain who gained control of Ladoga in 862, built the Holmgard settlement near Novgorod, and founded the Rurik Dynasty, which ruled Kievan Rus (and later the Grand Duchy of Moscow and Tsardom of Russia) until the 17th century.

>being slave to a Vikings
>IT WAS US XD
kys moskal scum, you destroyed Kiev, not were Kievan

>You forgot VIII-XIX centuries
Leterally the most degenerative era in Russian hostory.

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

But Pshegoz, Rus' originally is a people from Rusa, i.e. place where Rurik found his castle first. Russians is an army of Rurik according to Buzantian sources.

Rusins were PLC vassals therfore Russia is too.

It's a heavily buttblusted Pshegoz!