Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Do your bars offer these?

Basically a bucket full of ice and beer bottles so people can open them when they want another.

They've got trendy in Spain for the last 5 years.

My religion doesn't allow me to drink alcohol

I used to work for an American metal factory that would make buckets very, very much like that.
not EXACTLY like that, but close.

With the promotional screen-printing and everything. I've seen them around my part of the country (the middle). Evne the marketing context is sometimes alike: beer buckets, sports logos, etc. smaller business, exact same type of thing, but that bucket shape is not part of what we would do.

Even how the bail (handle) hooks around the bucket itself is like what we would do.

Nope. Never seen one, don't think they exist here, but I could be wrong. But I don't think they're a thing here at all, no.

We have refrigerators

No, but pitchers / minikegs have been popular forever.

>being an adult
>not allowed to legally drink alcohol

this is an american thing originally (i think)

Here is how autistic I will be: I used to roam the floor and look at THESE parts every single day, count them, estimate them, keep track of them.
I look at that bucket? I see FIVE different types of parts:

the SIDE of the bucket. Maybe there's one, or two. You FOLD the side of the bucket onto itself, to make a solid conical shape. I"m guessing this bucket only has one side (like I said, we didn't do this one). My old place had large tubs with up to three sides which all had to be folded together.

Next, you take this flat conical shape, and insert it into a WIRE-POT. The WIRE-POT CHUNKS a small piece of WIRE around the TOP of the shape, (NOT the bail). This gives the structure a bit of shape, and strenght.

In some cases, there's a SWEDGING, or a SWEDGE, say to BEND the BOTTOM part of the shape outwards, to accept a BOTTOM. The SWEDGE can also create grooves in the SIDE itself, to add strength.

next, you SPIN the BOTTOM on, using a high-speed press. This secures the bottom!

then you can simply clip EARS onto either side of the bucket, and then crimp the bail on top. Done! (in one possible manufacturing process).

They do this at beach bars sometimes, but generally if you want to order a lot of beer you order a jug full of it at the bar.

Greatest ally.

WTF, I hate buckets now.

>in one possible manufacturing process
could you rigorously describe two or three more variations of the same process?

I want to measure your autism level

I don't know because I don't go out because I don't have friends

ALL YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY IS A BIG REFRIGERATOR, YOU MONGOL SNOWNIGGER

no, since I only paid attention to the one environment. I'd heard of competitors using "single-stamp" processes in this-or-that step , elsewhere though.

I had some fun there, telling people what to do, being trusted. The overall basic idea when you're making light metal stuff is to use much bigger machines to bend and fold metal, join it all together in a process. dumb-simple. I just "see" it instantly in the OP's picture, of course, so more autism for you, my dear fellow of Navarre.

The break room was littered with rags about other metal fabrication processes though, but that was usually heavy-duty stuff.

hey man

like, knock it off

Yes, it's shit. You get beer in a proper glass here. Why would I want a fucking bucket?

'Cubetazos' have been trendy here In México for at least 10 years.

>We have refrigerators

I read it as
>We have refugees

We have them.

It's usually a meme beer, or variety of. Like there will be a mexican bucket of dos equis and corona. There's a special Quebec version of Molson (most common beer) that some places do.

I don't get it really. If I go to a bar, I want draft beer. I can't get that at home, other than the Heineken mini keg. If I want to drink from a bottle, I don't want to pay twice as much too.

Yeah, but those are only for meme beers, crap like corona or coors.
This is more popular.

>A
>FUCKING
>BUCKET
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA