Tfw there's way too many fucking people in your country

>tfw there's way too many fucking people in your country
350 million is literally third world-tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the PM of peru is more white than USA

We should ship the undesirables to Canada, they have plenty of space.

Off you go then!

I think 4 million is a comfy number for us, problem is all the patels and zhangs are inflating that number beyond comfyness and into not-comfyness.

bazingo

> Having a large, industrialized and diverse nation
> Wahh we have a lot of people
350 million for all of our territory isn't bad, especially considering how fucking empty most of the US is.

Excuuuuse me!? I'll have you know my grandparents on my mothers side are Dutch!

Fuck off you have a great population density and you know it.

You're fine
Our population is too small and dense. Wish we had more habitable land so we could push the 50million barrier

thats the thing with Oz, it's a pretty decent country but it seems like it's just going to stay that way. It's never going to be amazing, just decent

I wouldn't mind a higher population if it were concentrated in the inner cities, giving them more life while leaving comfy rural areas unsullied.

What makes a country amazing?

60 years from now it'll be irradiated beyond repair so, who cares

?

Please pay reparations for slavery pls

Try having 65 million crowded into an island which is a third of the size of Texas.

now do people not go crazy living so close to each other

They manage to convince themselves that they're a high-flier in The City when in reality they're living with 5 other yuppies on a terraced street with 200 other yuppies, all paying extortionate rent to their (((landlords))) and not saving a penny. Half the people I knew at uni do this, although my life's no better so I can't really criticise.

>muh heritage

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They disdain their less progressive countrymen and consider them the main reason for their country's backwardness

Something global warming something something mining something bleaching

It's a pretty big country though... for me.

Yet 50% of the country is still countryside, hills, mountains. lakes, etc. Amazing considering Britain was the first industrialised country. We need more trees though.