So before you sigh because you think I stole an iPhone or found a phone without bringing it back...

So before you sigh because you think I stole an iPhone or found a phone without bringing it back, I brought it to the police but they gave it back to me recently.
Where I am, when you bring an object to the police and no one claims it in 30 days, it’s legally yours.
So here I am with an iPhone 7. So I figured I’d give this phone to my mom and reset the phone. Little did I know that there would be something called activation lock. I’d figure I’d find something to bypass this but I found nothing. I have an iPhone 7plus myself.
So here is my question. Is there anything I can do to use this phone ? Any bypass, unlock, hack ? Anything.
I called apple support and they themselves told me that unfortunately there was nothing they could do.
Find my iPhone is on but hasn’t been used to my knowledge as no one claimed it at the police station or knocked on my door for it. It’s not like I didn’t try to bring it in. I got a free iPhone m, might as well put it to use eh ?
Tl;dr: I got an iPhone legally, activation lock is on please help!

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://heise.de/-3848494
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give it back jamal

Give it back Jamal

Give it back Jamal.

Give it back Tyrone.

I have to tell your grandma about this. She's going to be very disappointed.

Give it back Jamal.

What Apple should have told you on the phone is that the device can be unlocked if you provide them with a proof of ownership. Anything that says it's yours now. There's no guarantee the guys in the back office will accept it but you could give it a try

>stolen_iphone_infographic_mugi_edition.png

have you tried connecting it to a computer with iTunes installed on it using a lightning cable?

Give it back, dayquahn

get the police to stamp you a paper that says it's legally yours now, then go and check an apple store

>I got an iPhone legally
You found the iPhone in a locked state, so after the period for someone to claim it, you only legally own a locked iPhone. Apple can't be forced to unlock it.
See also this court decision
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://heise.de/-3848494

Only way to do it is to ask the local apple store to reset it.

>800
You wish

It may be legally yours but there's still nothing you can do about the activation lock.

Sell it on craigslist instead.

Give it back Jamal.

>Where I am, when you bring an object to the police and no one claims it in 30 days, it’s legally yours.

Chinny reckon

Give it back, DeShaun

4/10, i wasnt even gon respond to dis shit but damn. yall be butt hurt as a motherfuker. fuckin craka ass muthfuckers trying run up shit and got them asses handed to em. wutchu get when u run a muk with that loose jaw of yours. austin texas showing love too, man, shout out to eastside man them niggas up there be testin' these hippe faggots
Ain't nothing changed man, we still get money out here, royalty forever in this bitch, take no shit from no one nigga, you know what I'm saying? One time for the one time man, real nigga stand up and beat OPs ass a new one Two times for the bad bitches, three for the rich you know what I'm talking about moot? Money talk, bullshit walkin' marathon.
Real niggas know what I'm talking about royalty forever motherfucker. husteling forever motherfucker, get used to it, Motherfucking eastside stand up, austin, L-town. We in this bitch like we fucking a dog or some shit my nigga. Man y'all motherfuckers already know what it is, royalty forever in this bitch, bitch niggas fall back. yall Sup Forums pussyass niggas know nothin about dat life. real recognize real and y'all sucka niggas ain't it. talk all u want on the internet faggots. you feel me? man don't watch me, watch TV and see this shit, niggas be rulen the world.
Man we gettin' that white people money, you heard that? my president is black, my civic is black, and mah girl is white motherfucker. royalty all day, we droppin' racks in Nordstroms son That's racks on racks damn it. You feel me? This is the part where most people would say something crazy like call me a nigga or something but it anit even matter, we online son, face to face and yo ass getin droped like the fools back in ATL. now go back to masterbating and waitin 4 that text from her that aint ever comin u faggot while i go back to slammin my white side bitch
I'm out!

Give it back Jamal.

Does the police there give you some method of proof of ownership now? i.e. a piece of paper stating it's been 30 days in LaF and no one claimed it?

Because you can go to Apple with proof of ownership and they'll maybe unlock it for you.

See
Get proof of ownership, go to an apple store, have them remove iCloud.
THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

p.s give it back Jamal

Give it back Malik

Give it back Tyrone.

What is this game?

Give it back jamal.

Nice try, Jamal.
Stop making these threads, noone's going to believe you no matter how much you repost.

No one is going to appreciate this comment?

nothing to appreciate

return the device to its rightful owner, thou negroid scum

Just kill yourself Tyrone.