Why is Danemak not a german lander ?

Why is Danemak not a german lander ?

Other urls found in this thread:

politiken.dk/kultur/1038865/hemmeligt-arkiv-kongen-tilboed-danmark-til-tyskerne-efter-1864-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Denmark got rejected in 1864, can a country be any more pathetic than this?

politiken.dk/kultur/1038865/hemmeligt-arkiv-kongen-tilboed-danmark-til-tyskerne-efter-1864-

kek

Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Poland and 1/4 of France also belong to Germany.

this

Bismarck only wanted german culture in his statebuilding.

i hate it when nongermanics dont understand the diff between german and germanic

France is nowhere near Germanic Enzo
We're a mixed nation, a crossroads of cultures from Ancient Times tbqh

France is still Gaul, but with some Roman and Germanic tthrown into the mix. Haplomemes confirm.

>France is nowhere near Germanic Enzo
agreed, which is why i took my viking ship here to kill the natives.

All the lands which the various Germanic tribes of the migration age conquered belong to Deutschland.

This is an extremely arbitrary chose of parameters

Haplolgroups are not serious.

Don't forget the rape, it's important

>1/4

ZITTO.

In which case we basically all belongs to Africa or Gypsies mate

It is culturally.

biochemistry is not serious?

it's called an exact science for a reason

Haplolmemes are figuratively a single point of biological data. Who cares about who your ancesters fucked, anyway.

Because this is the real denmark, everything else belongs to either norway, germany or sweden.

Nigger shitskin muslim detected gtfo of france :DDDDDDDDDDDD

>gypsies or africans conquering anything

If anything you all belong to the Great Finnish Khaganate.

Why aren't Elzass, Eupen-Malmedy, Schleswig-Holstein, Ostpreussen, Westpreussen, Königsberg, Memel and Österreich German Länder?

>Five Germans lived there one trillion years ago
>100% Germanic clay

>Charlemagne shares half a haplotype with ups
>Pureblooded German king

>senn frog danske smorebröd bla bla bla
i can't read this shit

it's pretty nice to live on an island
don't know why

According to that, Bismarck was concerned that the acquisition of the Danish navy by Prussia would provoke the hostility of Germany's neighbors.

The other European powers were only going to allow Germany to get so big. Preserving the balance of power had been a thing since the War of the Spanish Succession and it's also why Belgium was created...they didn't want France getting it and becoming too powerful.

He was the only smart leader we ever had. After the defeat of Austria the king of Prussia wanted to march into Vienna and just annex shitloads of Austria and really rub it in but Bismarck threatened to resign and even to kill himself if he did because he knew that this would alienate Austria forever and all of Europe would gang up to destroy Germany.

How did one man get so based in a culture of wanton machocistic warmongerers.

He also wanted the war with France over ASAP because the longer it dragged on, the greater a chance of European intervention. Years later, the army general staff wanted a preemptive war against Russia but Bismarck totally rejected these ideas. "The most brilliant military victories would not avail against the Russian nation, because of her climate, her poverty, and her desert, and having but one frontier to defend.

Good question, now gib

What happened next was that William II became emperor and he was a young, ambitious, edgy kid who wanted to, basically, kick ass and expand Germany's empire, including challenging British naval supremacy.

It wouldn't have worked. Denmark had been a nation-state since the Middle Ages and had too much of a separate identity and cultural/political traditions to become part of Germany.

It wasn't needed anyway since after 1866, Austria essentially was reduced to a German satellite.

I wish we were

WTF, I love Bismarck now!

I'm sorry everyone, it appears that a group of /gsg/ posters managed to escape their containment zone and are spreading their cancer in this thread. Keep calm and we'll try and round them all up, they should be getting pretty tired anyway, it's close to their beddy bye times

fuck off William

*builds 10 battleships*

>poolish
>/gsg/ fan

Looks like we've got a strong contender for the worst poster award

already told you to fuck off you blimey racists fuck