fascist allies

Fuck Turkey over

>1940
>Italy has already lost Rome
Every time, fucking ai reeeee

Also
>Field Marshals
>Ever

Can't because fucking Aussie cunts have 40 divisions there(+ another 40 turkish), fucking Anglo scum, always allies Islamic pigs.

How do you even win wars in HoI 4? I'm told it's the easiest of the HoI games but I still think it's pretty difficult. HoI is the only Paradox series I simply can't get into.

You don't get into big wars, simple.

If britshits or frenchcucks give guarantee to some country - you're fucked, enjoy your World War

>If britshits or frenchcucks give guarantee to some country - you're fucked, enjoy your World War
At that point I pretty much need the SU or Germany to cover my ass, right?

Yes.

But if British colonial bitches(Australia mostly) get to you first, you're fucked anyway. In my usual games Turd Reich rarely even bothers to invade UK and then USA joins and all fun is ruined.

you have to take over majority of their lands and destroy most of their armies for each country in an alliance
if you are not big powers don't start them

>1940
>not owning everything from balkans to germany

you fucked up and will be either streamrolled or have a very very boring game

Starting now as Poorland and will probably invade Romania and Baldicks.

AHAHAHAHAHA

How so many dead Turks?

pump your divisions up
10 infantry 5 artillery
do it gradually

have a few armored or mechanized one too for speed

hold the line with infantry, encircle with mobile
eat up the pockets
watch for world tension, be fast before allied shits start to guarantee ppl (25% world tension)

Placed all my units on top of a mountain and they just kept attacking

Hope that by the time you start justifying on cunts tension isn't above 25% otherwise they will be guaranteed the second it ticks over. Also spam paratroopers & artillery and abuse the ai by locking their units in place via attacks (even if they outnumber you) so that they can't respond to breakthroughs and encirclements.

>Italy
How can they possibly be even more incompetent than in real life?

start with czechens and slow akians, cuck the germans out of sudetanland

thanks senpai, never thought of this one.

always waited for germans to take care of them

austria, hungary aswell
good for industry, romania will trigger the allies though by the time you get there

thanks senpai, i'll try

one more thing, france is not part of the allies by default
check their doctrine research
>go with britain
if they have that, youll be starting the world war against allies, if you finish before thats complete, you are only up against country+france and the war will be over when "country" capitulates
>polan can into space!

show that GrossMagyar (if you did one)

hello /gsg/ :D)))))))))WI

ello me m8s of a gday gday or gd evening as they say on the streets of lodnon

today iv got some good ol quips for you oh yes i do me mates, i ve got a lotta gooes on a big GREAT one and those are for all of me mates here all of you fine people

today im gonna be learing y ou guys how to waggle your willies , no okay me mates dont be telling nobody else this is between u and i, u wouldnt want anyone else having the same fun as us would u?

first u gotta google on the yahoos BOOBIES tnhe u unzip your trouser gruab ur willy AND WAG IT TO ENDLESS WILLY PLEASURE

aaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im WAGGING MY WILLY IM GOING TO EXPLOEDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mechanized and armored aren't good for combat? Just for cutting off the enemy from supplies?

No wonder I've been losing all the time. I assumed tanks were... you know... good at fighting the enemy.

Elzass is French
Duinkerke is French
Rijssel is French
Breizh is French
Occitania is French
Corsica is French
Nizza is French
Savoia is French

Only Northern Epirus, Cyprus, Smyrna and Nicaea left m8

>tfw assuies almost made you surrender

hate that random cunt's face

Doesn't invading Czech rep. break Germany?

Greek division include pest control brigade

It's almost fucking impossible to do before they "Demand Sudetenland"

If historical focus, then yes
Poland then rearms, forms its own allliance and takes out first commies, then krauts

Then allies too

>tfw HoI4 Czechoslovakia is weaker than historic sources say

>HOI4
>Historically accurate in any way

Paradox screwed the pooch and turn HOI 4 into a glorified meme simulator for tablets. Just play darkest hour.

>tfw still stuck in eu4

>almost 1700
>he didn't annex/integrate/inherit hungary yet
you are doing it wrong

>those borders

disgust.png

eh it's mostly because I prefer having them around because we're historical buddies

Take the whole Aegean Coast, make Venizelos proud.

yes, historical buddies that then got inherited and made austrian blob a fact

I'll think about it
doing a colonial game mostly though

as austria?
weird taste, but I hope you're having fun
right now I'm finishing (1780~) my game of teutons that went ebingrossgermanium
It was fun, although a bit boring after the initial phase of securing myself against stronger enemies. Now it's just war after war whenever truce is gone, mostly with france and scandinavia

>1692
>Kurwas havent formed commonwealth yet

Fuckers allied with France and cucked me out of my continental provinces as the UK, fuckers.
It criminal how many troops france gets.

>1940
>hasn't taken turkey
nigga

Poland didn't choose a PU over Lithuania

What the fuck.... didnt know thats possible.

it's a 90% they will choose a PU

also they don't own and core Danzig so it's not possible to take the decision to form commonwealth

diplo campaign is best campaign desu senpai

>Polish Crimea

wait, is that a personal union with BOTH poland and lithuania?
nice one dude

yep, and revoked privilegia already
I don't really know how, but after being allied and RM'd with them for so long, and having always a habsburg on poland's throne it gave me a causus belli for it. never had a similar event in any other campaign

>1557

>Byzantine """men"""

This is my situation..
France Will declare War on me to get Paris back and I cant fight them alone, they have more tropps than I have troop-limit and Commonwealth will help them.
Only Bohemia is willing to help me, Austria, Castille and Portugal dont like me anymore, Muscovy and denmark dont quite want an alliance yet, im working on it.
I got big colonies in Africa and the Americas, should I just abandon France for now?

>grossbritanien
xD
also that commonwealth, holy fuck

dude your 3rd army is starving to death. fix your barracks

>dat commonblob
abandon ship my friend. France will become scarier the more time passes

They just recently rolled all over the danes/swedes.
They also dont stop cucking Muscovy.

as it should be, muscovy oughta be cucked to ural, those asian fuckers
also you probably should drop your holdins in france, it's not worth getting tangled there and waste resources that could be well spent elswhere

Might not be worth it lad

The commonwealth tends to kick Muscovy/Russia all the way to siberia and conquer hungary,the baltic states,bohemia, all ottoman lands on europe+ sometimes western anatolia.
The commonwealth becomes the top nation if the player isnt in Europe to stop them

focus on spain if you are not rival with them.
also do something and get close with HRE.
also avoid war if you can.
if war outbreaks you need to finish france before commonwealth horde comes.

>commonwealth tends to kick Muscovy/Russia all the way to siberia
Not always. I had many games in which muscovy allied Sweden and then the commonwealth would just slowly get eaten up

just like in real life
pottery

for some reason the end screenshot resized for ants

>hungary romania austria kekoslovakia yugoslavia bulgaria ukraine britain

the axis controled the whole world i came 4th place
was forced to join the axis since france joined the allies while i was waging my 3rd war

I tried invading Czechoslovaks and fucking Germans completed "Sudetenland" right before I ended war with Czechs, fuck.

Drop the round alltogether or just the clay on the mainland?
Spain rivaled me and Austria. went from being greatest ally to hating my gutts because i became protestant.
Only bohemia and this other german state like me but only bohemia backs me up.
Denmark and I unrivaled each other but It takes some time for relations to build up.

>France is a middle eastern country
really makes me think

7 inf 2 art is optimal

not cool :(

r8 my grossdeutschlandgermaniums

shit

I was considering getting this game but I've heard it's quite difficult to learn the ropes. Is this true?

A-at least i gave you your homeland
[spoiler]sick trips[/spoiler]