I am European. I lived in the USA for 5 years, I spent 2 years learning Spanish in Colombia...

I am European. I lived in the USA for 5 years, I spent 2 years learning Spanish in Colombia, I have lived in Switzerland, Germany, France and the UK. I currently live in Hong Kong and travel extensively across Asia.

I have never met a group of people as lazy as Europeans. If you have ever lived in America or Asia, you can't help but think that Europe is dysfunctional. Everything is closed all the time, everything is extremely bureaucratic, People don't work as hard (even though I do admit that some Europeans are definitely more productive per hour than, say, Chinese or Indians, etc). Everything in Europe is slow.

I really hate doing business with Europe. Europe is the only place where an office could stop working for weeks without anyone picking up the phones. You know what happens when you do that in Asia? You go out of business because no one likes answering machines.

keep your chingchong money you dumb gook

You got it wrong. Chinks and gooks are subhuman robots. That's why they always work.

I am not a robot

>I am European

Sure... Never met an "European" who says he is European.

He didn't say anything about you, Pablo.

I agree europe is really bureaucratic and they dont work hard.

It's not just "chinks" and "gooks" though.

Colombians work harder than Europeans. Americans work way harder than Europeans.

Really, it is so hard to get stuff done in Europe. If you need documents. If you need things done quickly, never work in Europe. Really, even Colombia is easier to work with.

You again missed a chance to be a decent human beeing.

I used work as a tech support rep to pay for school. Worked 9 AM to 5 PM and went to class from 6 PM to 9:30 for 2 straight years (holidays too, since they paid extra). That was the life.

In Europe we don't live to work, we work to live. It's a difference in priorities, a question of what is valuable in life. Deal with it.

>the modern world is too complicated for me
>symbols on paper sheets confuse me
>working less than 12 hours a day? what

No wonder you prefer the 3rd world

bureaucratic wannabes are unproductive scums.

I guess you can pat yourself on the back for being so hard working during your 15 minute break while I get vacation.

>If you have ever lived in America or Asia, you can't help but think that Europe is dysfunctional
this is actually true, i get stressed out at how stuff doesn't work in euorpe

Third worlds hasn't realized that either you have bureaucracy or you have corruption, it's really that simple, and it shows that you don't get it.

The efficiency of said bureaucracy is on the other hand a matter of critique I concede.

you know what? Spanish posters never come on time for posting your thread.

lmao

why do you live man? for work?

enjoy, retard.

zitto animale

/thread

Carrier is the single most important status symbol in East Asia. People literally take their lives for getting fired. They don't have a sense of self it's all for the "greater good" like the little drones they are.

That flag looks dank af

ty pham

>I am European
That's horribly imprecise.

We had generous paid leave, but I never really used those hours. I enjoy vacation, but I also really like my job. Also, I think people need a bit of adversity to build character.

Europeans are asshole I wish them death.

>In Europe we don't live to work, we work to live. It's a difference in priorities, a question of what is valuable in life.

You have absolutely no values and philosophies on life.

We have philosophy to work for living. Look,for instance, a piece of art of drawing. It is a masterpiece. It will be able to enable to enrich people' eye.
or what you are doing now would be considered total shit vy others, but this might be able to make things better for future generation.
You are just a waste of human being.

Go back to working off your national debt jap

>I am European
It dont work that way

>I am European.
nice try yank

Actually, that's a bit of a myth. The notion that Asians or Americans are forced to work more hours is untrue.

In both Asia and America you can work 40 hours a week or less, if you so wish. People have choices and the key word is choices. This includes the CHOICE to work more and the CHOICE to live your life any day of the week at most times of the day. I work 6 days a week, because I like my work and I make good money doing it. The great thing about living in Asia is that when I take a break on Sundays, I can live my life as if it were any day of the week. Unlike Switzerland, where I couldn't go to the supermarket on a Sunday morning, where the post office didn't work most of the time, where you couldn't get stuff to eat after 11pm, where you couldn't buy anything after 6pm.

Really, no contest. Europeans live a shitty life. All because of their idiotic bleeding heart fallacious ideas about economics and labor markets. In Europe, people think about work as exploitation, in the rest of the world people see work as a way to liberate yourself from poverty and dependency and build your future.

yuros are aging and lazy

That's why they're taking in all those workers from Africa and the middle east

your job: a garbage man

>Country that needs all the other East Asian countries to exist
>Opinion

It's true. Turns out that working while well-rested, inspired and happy produces far greater yields than forcing it.

The solution to poverty is Fika.

Easiest way to spot a bait post

I never said you are forced to. It's just a cultural thing. It's looked down upon not to work hard. There's some merit to that but it's taken too far. Though if you genuinely enjoy working then all the power to you.

>Europeans live a shitty life
That's your opinion.

I'm not a garbage man. However they are required for society to work. It's shameful that you would try to shame that profession. You think your paper shoveling is more essential to society working? You think just because it's not glamorous or we'll paid that it isn't necessary?

No, the Japanese are people and should rule Asia.

>You have absolutely no values and philosophies on life.
What he just posted was exactly that though. But get back to work Hirohito, it's the honorable thing to do after all.

>Unlike Switzerland, where I couldn't go to the supermarket on a Sunday morning, where the post office didn't work most of the time, where you couldn't get stuff to eat after 11pm, where you couldn't buy anything after 6pm.
Is this serious?

I am North American

Nah, Europes fine. You just have a different philosophy on life and there's nothing wrong number with that. Different strokes for different folks.

It's a relic from Christianity

Stores generally close a lot more in Europe than in the US. It's only recently that supermarkets have open all week and in the evening here.

Go kill your moderate self.

I agree. I think Han mainlanders generally have the wrong idea of productivity. Our supervisors would step in and take off some of our load when they felt we were being overworked (I was literally falling asleep at my desk). We were never forced to push ourselves beyond our capacity, but we did it anyway out of a sense of camaraderie. But that's just my experience. I don't think many people who work in a different field, like retail, would feel the same inspiration to stock shelves and take inventory.

No one ever argued the contrary. Although it is a bit ironic to brag about being happy and inspired while living in a region that is the suicide capital of the world.

I agree with you. Being happy, inspired and well-rested does generate greater yields. But I think you mistakenly believe that other parts of the world are forced to work 100 hours a week. Most people I have ever met work 30-50 hours a week. The only difference is that labor laws in Asia don't limit how many hours and at what times people can work. That doesn't mean that in practice people work all day and night. Furthermore, how could you possibly be happy and inspired when you go out after work and can't do anything? How can you be inspired and happy when everything is closed, most of the time? When your economic freedom is so heavily restricted? How can you be inspired and happy when you live in a bureaucratic and sluggish place with diminished economic opportunities? YOU CAN'T. That's why you guys keep killing yourselves by the thousands.

Only some cafés and restaurants, gas stations and cinemas are open on sunday. It's the day of the lord, you're supposed to be in church and spend it with your family. It is also not allowed to make excessive noise on sunday.

>You just have a different philosophy on life and there's nothing wrong number with that
Actually the whole theme of this board is that there is something wrong with that

Yeah no more 2 am Mcdonald runs

Yes, by the way, you can't go to the supermarket on a Sundays (all day). I was just expressing my preference for going there in the morning.

Switzerland was specially bad for me.

Who the fuck wants to go to the supermarket on sunday

>while living in a region that is the suicide capital of the world.
This is wrong though and nothing but a meme. If you want to seriously discuss you should atleast weed that out.

lol so true

>having your shops close ever

We work effecient, that's the reason why you Sub humans have to work harder.

This. Literally never heard anyone saying this.

t. ieyasu tokugawa

Work smart, not hard

I've seen some of them but they're insufferable EU nationalists, who fortunately are still a small minority IRL.

Sorry, you are right. Scandinavia isn't the suicide capital of the world. I didn't know that was an urban legend.

However, it seems like Scandinavia has a higher suicide rate than most East Asian countries, with the exception of Japan.

>I am european
>says no one ever

Europe of recent times has found a good balance anyway between hard work and free time. Americans work longer but at the same time, the work they often do is slow paced and requires little input, compared to Northern Europe where it's more intense but with more relaxation time.

In the Netherlands we work the least hours per year. Coincidence?

>Americans work longer but at the same time, the work they often do is slow paced and requires little input, compared to Northern Europe where it's more intense but with more relaxation time.
what

I'm for European unity but I'd like to think I'm quite moderate about it. I feel it is getting more unappreciated lately. (Brexit n' shit, lol)

I could call myself European, not first and foremost, but still.

I don't think we're much more efficient than you and the work we do is the same. But paying people for 8 hours a day instead of 10 generally gives you more value per hour worked.

What's wrong with garbage men?

I never understood this meme, have you seen what happens when garbage men go on strike for extended periods, it's fucking horrific.

Look my friend, I have chosen my job as fiancee of my entire life.
I always adore artist. Have you seen any artist (drawer, sculptor and et cetera.)
They have no regulations for their work. They work sometimes all night to finish his work off.
Any jobs should be like this to do basically. This could be highly productive than any other working environment). People tend to get a secure job in terms of wages, conditions so and forth.
If people like these expand in society, a country is most likely falling down. See Greece. They
are a true picture of example.

Asian worker costs less than answering machine.

I worked in Korea for a bit and the reason they have like 13 hour work days is because it takes them 13 hours to do what the average Brit can do on his lunch break. Literally the whole time I was there everyone around me would be finding literally anything to do that wasn't buckling down and getting on with their job. We were in an office of 7 people (5 of which were Korean and one was Dutch) and despite this there wasn't a single moment I recall where there were less than 2 people over in the kitchen nattering away and playing with their phones. Most days the Dutchbro and I went home early because there was no way I was sitting around for 5 hours having already done all my work, doing work the others were getting paid more than me to do.

"fiancée"
-a woman to whom a man is engaged to be married.

>tfw living in one of the best countries in the world

Don't nitpick my words, and you Brits are a laziest mankind of the earth I have ever worked with.

the*

>Any jobs should be like this to do basically
No it shouldn't. Because that would be hilariously inefficient and a hell for the worker.

>See Greece
Greece happened for a million reasons, but not this one.

Yes,it means very important, any problems?

>Look my friend, I have chosen my job as fiancee of my entire life.
You don't have any aspirations to start a family or do something for yourself? You don't feel like inventing things or learning new things?

Management can bring many ideas to go through it.
For example, core time work, flex time work

No it means a woman you get married to. No wonder Japan's fertility rate is so low if you keep accidentally marrying your careers

if only you spoke english efficient

Napoleon wanted to say he was European desu. But fucking Russians.

you can swap it wife instead. It is done now

>Brits are a laziest mankind of the earth
this
i can't fucking stand the british work ethic or lack thereof

So what you meant was that controlling your own working pace and time has been very important for you?

>don't nitpick my words

In the post I replied to you were calling someone a garbage man in a pejorative way, I simply asked why you think it's bad being a garbage man?

>brits some of the laziest people I've worked with

Yeah sounds about right, I'm at work right now actually. That comment genuinely doesn't offend me in the slightest.

You've never been to /r/europe I see.

>Yanks talking about work ethic
WEW lad. If you guys spent less time talking about how hard you worked and more time actually doing fucking work I'm sure Americas car industry would be doing way better.

Why are Europeans so lazy? Ffs most of threw history involves using slaves

Fuck off with your shitty mindset, I'd rather work to live and not the other way around. Do you have any life besides work?

Europeans, at least the French, Germans and some Nordics are highly productive per hour.

Americans are both pretty productive per hour and also work more hours than many developed countries.

It means time does not mean to achieve something what I am trying to say.
but this could still be ideal thing

In real life nobody says that they are European

Typical lazy spaniard

jesus christ dude, you want to do something more with your life than just consuming

Is it your national day today or something?
Gratz

Work and consumption is all the new rich know. Ever wonder why Asian products contain a lot of pointless shit, that's why.

It's seen worse days. The issues with our car manufacturers are more bureaucratic than anything to do with work ethic. But, compared to the English car industry which collapsed in the '70s, we're doing fine. I actually have a childhood friend who currently works as a tire engineer for Ford.

To all new - this is daily proxy thread.

>Unlike Switzerland, where I couldn't go to the supermarket on a Sunday morning, where the post office didn't work most of the time, where you couldn't get stuff to eat after 11pm, where you couldn't buy anything after 6pm.
And you want people to believe you're European?

Cause you're failing very hard right now.