If you can't get a girlfriend why don't you lower your standards?

If you can't get a girlfriend why don't you lower your standards?

youtube.com/watch?v=bjfrbw7xNXc

Fatties and orcs don't want me either

This.

Because I would rather die alone than spend 50 years with someone I don't love.

And anyways, time for a blog:

I know I'm desirable. As early as the third grade, there was a girl that wanted to be my girlfriend. As in, I was awkward and being picked on in school, but one day this black girl comes up and says "Hey. Don't let those other kids get to you. My name's Kierra. Who are you?" and we became good friends. At my young age, though, I had never really been inconfident, so even though I was awkward, I was confident and those kids picking on me never hurt my feelings anyways I was a lot stronger then than I was in later years. At the end of the school year, several of the kids that picked on me made a point of getting in a large group, coming up to me, and then... apologizing. They said they'd all been mean to me and that they were sorry for it, that they thought I was actually a pretty cool guy. After that, everyone in school liked me. And in the third grade, Kierra (who I totally had a crush on) asked me if I could be her boyfriend, but I felt that we were too young, so I said "no". I told her school was more important at our age. I don't regret it, but she was such a kind-hearted young lady at such a young age that I wonder where I'd be today if I had accepted her request. (continued 1/2?)

this

also kill yourself

I was going to finish this, but on second thought, nobody gives a shit and neither do I.

Long story short, I know that nothing's out of my league and so I'm not going to shortchange myself with somebody that isn't up to my standards.

I'm a great guy and I'm capable of much, so I will not settle for a girl that isn't the same.

I did, I'm dating an American

you're an autist, you are literally above no one.

>implying that I haven't done that.

>A guy on Sup Forums's perceptions trump all others
You seem pretty passionate about spewing wrong opinions

because it's not that easy to lower your standards

Even fat chicks want Chads nowadays
honestly though I've had a lot of ugly chicks hit on me but I'm not going to lower my standards for them, my hand is enough for me atm

post faces
give a short description about yourselves; your goals, achievements, et. c.

Haha no, I don't want to turn into a Sup Forums meme thanks

Hey I'm willing to lower my standards but just can't stand fatties. I'm skinny myself so it's only fair.

are you overweight

Used to have one-night stands with whichever fat insecure girl hit on me first on a night out, until I realised how pathetic that was and stopped doing it. I'd wake up in the morning next to some complete stranger and just try to get them out of the door as soon as possible, I didn't even enjoy (or really remember) the sex, it was completely pointless.

I'm probably a 6/10 looks-wise and should be able to get a fairly good career in the future, so I'm not going to settle for any girl I'm not attracted to. That said, I've always found it difficult to make the first move, and even more so since my last (and only) gf dumped me and made me even more unconfident. So I've not slept with anyone in the last 3 years. So feel free to disregard everything I've just said, as it may be complete bullshit.

Because when I was still a young, athletic, chad in high school I already had low standards because I was so fucking horny, which meant whale hunting every week.

I used to go to other schools parties searching for desperate chubby sluts and after fucking about 50 of them, I got so tired of having sex with sweaty, smelly, landwhales, that I swore them off forever.

Now the only chick I can get is twice that weight and I can only imagine how horrible it would be to lower myself further than I did.

Nope. Why?
185cm and ~60 kg

My only requirements are not being fat and having a steadyy heartbeat

That's underweight senpai. It's as unhealthy too.

Believe it or not, I actually nail all fitness requirements, and I work out, even though I have a low weight.

It just runs in my family; everyone in my family has low body fat until they get older (if they don't take care of themselves).

I used one of those machines that send electric signals through your feet to measure resistance to help calculate body fat and I've only got like 3 or 4% body fat.

I'm 177cm and 56 kg

Sounds pretty good to me.

The one problem with my height is that everyone on both my mother's and father's sides are predisposed to be thin (like I said, I have 3-4% body fat), and my father was like that too. When my mother met him, he was 188 cm and 70 kg, and she was about 170 cm and 50 kg.
And so, my best bet is to work out a lot, but even if I do, I'll still look thin due to low body fat.
My coworkers recently commented on how surprised they were that I was lifting weights that they were having a bit of trouble with (I was having a hard time, too, but we got it done). So the muscles are there, even if they don't show.

Regardless, getting a girl is only partially about looks. It's really mainly about confidence and personal strength. On a subconscious level, good women are attracted to men that can support them and their future kids, and a smart, confident man can certainly do that.

Im a curry indian, girls would have to lower their for me to have a shot here.

Destined for an arranged marriage but sadly im not settled in life and am a neet.

Have some pride you fucking betas
RULE (Made up by me) : if she's fatter than you you're a numale pussy.

It's way too much effort desu