American here

>American here,

Have you noticed it's mostly Americans who make the most e retarded threads?

>Criticize something minor about America
>"KEK KEK MUSLIMS KEK HAHAH ENJOY THE BBC HAHAHA KEK KEK"

just pretend we don't exist for once, thanks

To all new - this is daily bullshit thread

>add me on steam so we can play together bro! - some lad from the jungle

Are you talking about the American who make threads just to ask stupid questions?

American here

Norway doesn't even have refugee issues does it?

>it's an american acting like he knows anything about another country and writing a paragraph of bullshit

It's cute but annoying.

Fuck, forgot the 'episode' at the end.

Have you noticed it's mostly Americans who use Sup Forums? It's no surprise.

I am a Greek

>it's another let's bully americans thread
don't you guys ever get tired of it?

i only get mad at this when it comes from brazilians cause holy fuck youre brazilian

No need to be hurtful senpai

All Scandis do to an extent, but it's not nearly as bad as in Sweden

as much as drone pilots get tired of bombing kids like that, but browner :^)

pls stop bullying ally

>ally

hhehehehe, SOON

Every country does this, you dense monkey.

>future First Lady giving young patriots first boners.

I envy the youth.

>americans...
>that imply states are equivalent to an European country
>that write a paragraph of bullshit and act like they know your country
>that act as though they've travelled around the world and understand the dynamics between countries, ie. people that hate turks and poles
are all retarded

Please stop bullying. ;_; We're not all like that.

I think California used to have a GDP greater than all European countries except maybe Germany. Dunno how it is now. I hear the drought was bad and theyre bleeding tech companies to Texas cause of commifornia taxes.

Boooooo!

Okay, it might be equivalent in GDP but we don't see it like that. You are still one singular country, ignoring statistics

o-okay
I think it is people from Sup Forums that act as like I described

Some of you guys, continually bully other cunts tho.
And that's not very nice!

Thanks, I dislike Sup Forums too.

Not all of us! We're not all mean.

basically though Americans should be range banned from this board

no actually

i only come here to shitpost because this board has no reason to exist

Sup Forums is for politics
/news/ is for recent headlines
/his/ for history
Sup Forums for international sports

board is nothing but a poop hole with generals, aussie facebook tier shitposting and yuros acting out their superiority complex

What the hell are you talking about, Frenchie. On the Internet we're the butt of every joke for every non-American.

Amerikkka, Amerifat, Murrica!(liberals loves this one), etc.

Pls no more bullying!

>Not all of us
Yes, right. Some of you are bros

T-thanks

W-where should I be not going?

>superiority complex

It's an inferiority complex mate.

move to a decent country or something and then I'll help you heal your mental wounds

>Amerikkka
didn't know that one, thanks!
No, seriously speaking; That's right the US are bullied a lot. Maybe It's because strangers people have only a perception of America trought It's movies/series?
Strangers generally think that you are over-patriotic, arrogants and not humble.

It's clichés, I guess, but maybe It's the reason why you are so "bullied" (on the internet, tho).

I want to fuck a luluco

there's so many fucking Americans that it's just easier to treat you through stereotypes than to treat you as a normal person

Don't go in France, in the past people lose their heads because of guillotine;
now they lose it because of fanatics.

Spain or Greeks Islands seems to be a good deal tho.

Well that's like, your opinion man

Everyone outside of America thinks of America as the South. As someone who lives in the South, they're usually right when they bully us for acting like the South does. But the rest of America is different and should have their own unique bullying experiences.

;_;

yes it is

I can tell

And I respect it but I don't agree with it.

>captcha I'd select all sandwiches
>all are burgers
Damn they're onto me.

>Everyone outside of America thinks of America as the South
Yes, that's right.

>the rest of America is different and should have their own unique bullying experiences.
kek

Well, there is 300 millions people in the US, and I guess they are all different from eachother, like in Europe?

Clichés are tenacious.

hmm well if you don't agree maybe I should rethink it
(some) Americans should be range banned

LEL

I apologize to the world for my stupid fellow Americans.

To make it up for all of you I will vote for Hillary in November.

>>that write a paragraph of bullshit and act like they know your country

The reverse happens far more frequently though, often with more volume and more factoids

I would say it's around 60-70% incorrect factoids, anachronisms and strange narratives most of the time. The problem is that people might be ignorant of say, Slovakia due to lack of information posited abroad about it, so you get ignorant statements like "Uhhh are u guys poles or something?? Or Russians??". While in reverse there is a LOT of exposure to the US, along with a lot of emotions about the country abroad, which results in a surplus of factoids and myths

No, US is less bully than most

PIC RELATED IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE BY A PROFESSOR OF MEMEOLOGY AT BANTER UNIVERSITY

>France one of the least bullyied
>Germany biggest bullie

Your diagram is so wrong.

Well nobody teaches us how to bully regions of Euro countries, for example how do you bully North France different than South? Or Brittany?

Sup Forums needs some sort of Bully Wiki to give information on how to banter every country, state, region, city etc.

>American here
W-why?

Nope, France is well liked.

Bully calculation index, 0-25

Severity, from 1 to 5
1. Friendly jabs between equals with loving intent (e.g Australia and Kiwis soft bantering about cricket). Examples: Norway, Iceland, Finland
2. Sour jabs at countries the poster otherwise considers mostly or fully equal and un-hated IRL (e.g surrender monkey jokes towards France from a Swiss, in the end a Swiss will always consider another euro country superior to other continents though) Examples, France, England, Spain, Germany
3. Harsh and humiliating jab with an element of dislike behind it, towards a target that is not vulnerable to hate IRL (e.g. "Sweden YES what a joke!" ) Examples, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Portugal
4. Sour disdain and mostly serious rage, but with a dismissive and uncaring basis (eg. "Your irrelevant place is a shithole, POO IN LOO) Examples, India, Papua New Guinea, Brazil
5. Absolute hate and obsessive thoughts of rage, revenge, nuking or genocide (e.g. "I WILL KILL YOU ALL, FUCKER FUCKS"). Examples, US, Turkey and Israel

Frequency of bully out of 5

0. Never ever
1. Rarely, once a month at most
2. Weekly
3. At least every other day
4. Daily
5. Hourly, possibly multiple threads

France is 2 x 3 so 6 out of 25

Sweden is 3 x 3.5 so scores a 10.5. USA is 25, UK is 3 x 4 = 12, Israel is 5 x 3 so 15, India is 4.5 x 4 so 18

>Sup Forums needs some sort of Bully Wiki
Yes indeed, it would be very useful.

>Well nobody teaches us how to bully regions of Euro countries
But that's not what I meant, tho. Sorry for my bad English...

I meant that Clichés about countries are useless, and stupid; because every person is different.
It's the same thing in the USA and in Europe.

Maybe my sentence wasn't understandable...

This is fuc*ing precise!
>Bully calculation index
Are you kidding or you really calculated it?

Yes, there was a lot of misconceptions about the severity of bullying, and also handling banter.

Also it should be "Max severity" not just "severity", oops

Your sentence was fine pierre