Weather thread

wtf with this summer

if i ever hear someone say "wish summer would come already" during winter i will literally spit in his face

I'm okay with this.

you are lucky living in the north

It's restoring balance for last years hell tier summer

>Tfw live in the south of Morocco and this is what's the weather like

That first week of july scarred me for life
>when it "cooled" down at night to 25°

Jesus, humans aren't meant to live in those temperatures. Most people have AC over there right?

Weather threads prove once again that life have no meaning. We are at the mercy of random forces.

It's winter you retards.

>brazilian """""education"""""

>Brazil
>Winter

Ayy my gaucho

>summer olympics
>arranged during winter
we should just remove everything south of equator tbqh

And the Middle East

The middle east, okay but not North Africa
North Africa stays

It's perfect.

But North Africa is even worse. Your diaspora are the biggest scum here in Belgium, not even meming.

>metric

>8am
>battery already at 40%

I know this
Doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer because of our diaspora
How would you feel if every Congolese person said fuck all Belgians because of what your king did to them

What does 50 degrees feel like?

There's a difference between a single person's actions and a community with a different mindset

wtf i hate winter now

>There's a difference between a single person's
It wasn't a single person's actions, the king wasn't going around cutting people's limbs off by himself, to them it was a community with a different mindsets as well m8

""""""winter""""""

It's 6℃ and rainy. I'd usually love it, but I'm sick atm

post your """"""summer""""""

Nigger pls. Congo under Leopold wasn't even Belgian, it was his private property that made him bank.
It's wasn't all that bad in Congo when our state took over and actually built some infrastructure.
Parts of my family actually had some close ties with it, and guess what, they didn't return with severed hands.

>12°c
>winter

perfect imo

>Nigger pls
Rude, I won't keep talking to you if you resort to insults

>Congo under Leopold wasn't even Belgian
Technically yes, but it was still a belgian king and belgian workers/civilians/soldiers that made life hell for the locals

>when our state took over and actually built some infrastructure.
Thanks for the infrastructure, now I can live like a king knowing that even though I no longer have any limbs at least I have infrastructure

>Parts of my family actually had some close ties with it, and guess what, they didn't return with severed hands.
I don't even have any relative in Belgium, or Europe as a whole for that matter

>It's wasn't all that bad in Congo when our state took over and actually built some infrastructure.
What infrastructure? The only one built was to fuel the Belgian economy with African ressources. We were by far the worst colonial power on that continent

This is in Celsius, mind you. 8 AM here

barely 20 fucking degrees, that's terrible

well yeah, i said some. I'm just pointing out that the Belgian state wasn't doing some genocidal shit, like putting them in concentration camps or something. I mean, which country would do such a thing?

>I mean, which country would do such a thing?
The same guys who stole our flag and made people think we took it from them

I was hinting at the eternal anglo but oh well

You guys seem alright don't go to the airport tomorrow

well my bad m8

Praised be Karim

it's very comfy

Pls help, I live 10 degrees above the arctic circle.

More like four.

pretty hot in winter

wtf we don't have winter as we live close to the equator. We just have a dry and wet season and that's it. The average temp here throughout the year is 14°

In '14 I had to endure a 40°C and a 41°C day in a row. I can only imagine that in 50°C days even some young people would have trouble breathing or doing simple tasks.

Why it's so hot here?

>London
>summer