If you were an american , whom would you vote here?

If you were an american , whom would you vote here?

Trump here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNeqah9of7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>vote ''here''
ignore this typo

no one
it's all gone to the dogs

you got to vote the least worse then
aka trump
Conservative right wing patriot

that wack of golden dawn

Hillary Clinton, of course. She is the morally superior person of the two.

Of course the bar is set awfully low.

Feel the Johnson

G A R Y
A
R
Y

no, i don't
you are not suppose to choose between the lesser of two evils
that's the mind trick they play on you

Trump because he seems more human than Hillary.

I wouldn't lie to myself about my vote counting and wouldn't vote.

Trump

Trump

Hillary

there's no way that trump won't win in my state, won't bother to vote

mild trump supporter here but i mostly just despise hillary and everything that she stands for

Move to a first world nation before I get shot by Tyrone and his happy gang of "homies"

Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degreee is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.

Very poetic Ivan

Bernie, he wanted to make Western Europe from the US

trump

Is he a patriot though?
In his speeches he is basically implying that America is shit and he is the man needed to make it great again.
That is the complete opposite from the regular USA#1 rhetoric of American politicians.
Trump sounds more like an egomaniac to me.

*Geralt

Too bad, he already takes the donate money and run away.

a true patriot knows when his country is in need of repair

70% of the population think it's headed down the wrong path

and clinton wants to go full merkel with immigration, says she's against TPP but everyone knows that's a flat out lie, and she is basically the puppet of globalists

Well, he's a Jew after all

Trump

Imo when every option is shit you must choose the less shit so as to minimise the possible damage
i know it is a sad perspective but you are not alone in the society,you got to think of your compatriot's future too

Support America
Will the next day be better with trump or shillary?

despite massive media shilling i would vote god emeror donaldinho Trump

the less shit option is Gary Johnson

>you must choose the less shit so as to minimise the possible damage

no! their "damage" is made with the consent of the people

as a citizen your job is to vote with your interest and not to be sold for party politics, just because there is one issue that you agree with it doesn't mean you can throw away everything you believe in for that one issue that might not even happen, you can't vote on faith because they know people are full of hope even if those hopes are unrealistic, that's what the whole media circus is about, to give you some ideological scrap to chew on

in order to get some kind of holistic mandate they need willing votes, the more the better to gauge their ability to influence the people and ultimately congress, the less the people vote the less grasp they have
a no-vote is a political option, political apathy is a great enemy to those who control information because they know the lies and spins have little affect

Trump.

clinton is the absolute worst

direct correspondence with the rothschilds

heavily funded by both soros and saudi arabia

sold russia a good portion of US uranium

blocked the classification of boko haram as a terrorist organization

routinely lied about classified information on her unsecure private server

destabilized libya, which allowed ISIS to thrive and caused refugee crisis in europe

armed jihadists in syria, weapons that found their way into ISIS hands

denied sanctions on russian investment bankers after Bill was paid $500k to give a speech at their conference

who is this soros people always mention and why is being funded by them a bad thing

Let's see

>a man who says ILLEGAL immigration, muslim terrorism, countries leeching off NATO and the US being ripped off in trade needs to be stopped

Or

>the literal anti-christ
How can Shillary satisfy the hundreds of millions of american people, when she couldn't satisfy her husband?

Compared to the rest of the developed world, the USA seems to do fine, at least economically speaking.

>clinton says she's against TPP but everyone knows that's a flat out lie, and she is basically the puppet of globalists

That's to be expected with the US government being the major driving force behind globalism since WW2.

I can see why a lot of people are very reluctant to vote for Clinton, but what exactly do you expect from a Trump presidency?

Because muh wall, muh muslims, muh nafta etc is just populist bullshit he spouts to get elected.

it's a really shit choice tbqh probably wouldn't vote

Voting Trump, I like his policy of making America great again

search his name, george soros

he funds all kinds of far left groups and anti-american groups

you might be familiar with one, a little group called black lives matter

i expect a push back against globalism and illegal immigration

i expect the appointment of conservative judges to the the supreme court who will uphold the constitution instead of the leftist cronies clinton would install

i expect a government that will put american interests first when it comes to trade and foreign policy

If I was American, there'd be a very good chance my vote wouldn't matter cause I was in a state that which was overwhelmingly on the side of one of the candidates, so probably neither.

Donald Trump.

its not shit at all, this is probably the most obvious election we have had in a long time in who would be a better candidate.

Hillary will be a great president and the only reason you have any doubt from people is the extreme sexism thrown against her.

"she is a lying bitch" has been thrown at her since the 80s, never mind most of those examples are either holding her to a double standard or are outright lies themselves. A perfect example is
unfounded accusations or a twisting of reality to make sure she looks like the worst human being alive. Once i started doing my own research into many of these scandals that people keep trying to stick on her their outrage either looks childish or are outright lies.

Needing to lie to prove someone else is a liar? that is some Michal Moore level bullshit right there.

Trump

JFK

Hillary Clinton

Check out the tin foil on this guy's hat.

no he's right

How bout dem secret emails?

Hillary.
She's a professional and trump is a meme. It's that simple.

TRUMP of course

Stop with the proxies, chaim

Trumphan se Israelia tukee, Boris.

Hillary just to spite Sup Forums for turning this place into a shill site

I'd waste my vote on a third party or not vote at all, depending on my mood on election day.

>a no-vote is a political option, political apathy is a great enemy to those who control information because they know the lies and spins have little affect

I understand and respect your point of view
In many countries the real election winner is political apathy,the no vote but the media wont emphasise on it,so as to trigger the political elit to become better.

my point of view is life goes on,the people aka the masses(who are dumb in many instances) will vote either hillary or trump,it is not easy to break this 2 party monopoly(is gary johnson really better?).So,realism forces me to give my vote to one of them and i will choose the less shit.Because life goes on and all the citizens will feel the consequences of their leadership.Income of households,job market e.t.c I will try to make it less painful for me and my compatriots

That's why i support the lesser of evil theory

>Make America Great Again

This. It's already great. Not just great, the fucking best. The land of opportunity. Land of the free. Best military, best schools, richest, so on and so forth.

Trump is a stupid faggot who is only in it for himself.

He's not the Koch Brothers, which is bad

Eipä ollut, vitun havumäki.

Jaaa eikö :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Vittu sen lapsenlapset on juutalaisia.

Ja Shillary ottaa lahjuksia juutalaisilta.

Trump ei.

Shillarya äänestämällä saat 100% varmuudella Israelin edun ajamista ja lisää sotaa lähi-itään. Trumpia äänestämällä olisi edes mahdollisuus, että se loppuu.

Vittu sä olet pihalla.
youtube.com/watch?v=pNeqah9of7Q

>vaalipuhe
>oikeat mielipiteet
Ymmärrätkö mikä mediamylly alkaisi, jos Trump sanoisi ettei kannata Israelia? Lugenpresse huutaa jo nyt kuutta goriljoonaa ja kuinka Trump on seuraava Hitler.

>se oli vaan kepponen veli
Suksi ryssä nyt vittuun.

Sun jälkeen, Schlomo

>Is he a patriot though?
>In his speeches he is basically implying that America is shit
Saying that everything is perfect here is retarded, I like the USA, a lot, there is objectively a lot to like about living here. but at the same time im not blind to problems here

>Lugenpresse huutaa jo nyt kuutta goriljoonaa ja kuinka Trump on seuraava Hitler.
Sehän sano, et se vois ampua jonkun keskellä päivää eikä ketään kiinnosta.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They are against Trump and support the diminishing of their social class, race and sex. They actively cheer for the empowerment of women and racial minorities at their own expense. It is completely inexplicable, has any dominant class in history been so eager to relinquish control of society?

Heti ku Läski-Oranssi julkasee verotiedot ja Gazpromin shillit suksii vittuun sen tiimistä, Igor.

Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Bernie, but between Hillary and Trump always Great America

I looked at one of the claims, and it linked to book called "Clinton Cash" that was written by a conservative writer, which is basically all speculation and conspiracy theories with no actual direct evidence. Yeah, real reliable source.

I will vote for anyone as long as it's not shillary or something even worse, if that exists.

Trump is a clown
Hillary is a shill
Johnson is accomplished, sane, and well balanced politically

I liked John McAfee though.

this tbqfh

McAfee for President! isnt he is costa rica busy w drogas y hookers

That's what makes him so cool.

Is Johnson closer to Trump or Hillary?

easy
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

yes no question about it

Its revanchism I believe, of fucking course he is a patriot you idiot

>America is already great
Thanks Hillary, America has a lot of problems that need fixing and Hillary will not (and even democrats know this according to the email leak) fix them

>In the wake of the book's publication, the Clinton Foundation admitted that it made mistakes in disclosing some of its contributions and that it implemented new rules increasing financial reporting and limiting foreign donations

and no challenges were made to his assertions

He is a borderline anarchist, which is better than Hillary but less than Trump in my eyes. i think the strategy should be for people in non-battleground states to vote for Johnson while people in battleground states vote for Trump

>anarchist
>better than Hillary

I said borderline. If he was actually an anarchist he would be the worst

Doesn't matter. They just be poster boys anyway. The small green pieces of paper with wise men on them rule the united states and always has.

Oh wait if Hillary wins? I guess for the first time it would be a poster girl then. Big difference.

>and no challenges were made to his assertions
Yeah, no need to debunk assertions. That's why they're called assertions. When even Fox news questions your claims, you're in trouble.

Trump.

>2016
>being a commie

Trump.
Any country needs a leader that will put it's interests first, rather than a globalist "everybody is equal" bullshitter.

Hey the commie meme was useful in the 60s and 70s. Nowadays it's terrorist and pirate and pedophile you should be calling people. At least find some modern dirt if you resort to dirt throwing!

Jill Stein

Clinton

He funds groups that destroy nations in order to manipulate the financial market and make billions.
He funded Black Lives Matter; the migrant crisis; the civil war in the Ukraine; the 1991 financial crisis in the UK; and he LITERALLY helped the Nazis hunt for his Jewish neighbours in WWII.

+$0.01

not to mention he's a shapeshifting reptilian

Ignore these morons with le george soros bogeyman.

He's just a billionaire who has something called the Open Society Foundation which supports progressive causes.

>Any country needs a leader that will put it's interests first
That's exactly what America does.

Probably Trump.
Hilarry is worst than Dilma Rouseff

Trump, of course