/Spain/ general

In this thread we discuss everything related to Spain.

Spanish posters are invited to tell us about their lives/current living conditions!

Can't wait to get Spain citizenship and move there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv40mcAM1ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zitto animale

How will you get spanish citizenship? Are you a sudaca?

No I'm a white male

I plan to just apply once I finish college

>No I'm a white male

Then you can't.

Why Spain, pal? Have you been here before? I honestly love it here in Madrid, having lived in several countries. There is also a ton of places to visit all over the country (not unlike the rest of Europe, but still).

Don't come, we don't want more guiris.

Its a European country with the historical appeal, great weather and the only Western European country that hasn't been overrun by muslims

I don't think we give citizenships just like that.

>the only Western European country that hasn't been overrun by muslims

We have like 2 million muslims.

There's plenty of Moroccans and Pakis here.

>I don't think we give citizenships just like that.

He has to live ten years legally in Spain unless he gets married with someone with spanish citizenship.

>literally 7km away from Morocco
>no Muslims
Bro....

>literally 7km away from Morocco

What is Ceuta and Melilla?

>7km
Not even 1

we have americans here and brits in barcelona....and even you don't need learn spanish

>How will you get spanish citizenship? Are you a sudaca?
>sudaca
Jorge?, they are best immigrants here(engineers,medics,etc) ,or do you prefer moroccans?

I'll give you the historical appeal point, but everything else really depends

>great weather
if you go to the atlantic coast you're gonna be in for a surprise. And in certain regions, the summers are absolutely unsufferable, recently we reached 47ºC (119ºF) of temperature in some cities.

>only Western European country that hasn't been overrun by muslims

We have almost 2 million of muslims, almost 4% of the population. Still not as much as our french neighbor, but it's certainly not a low number. Pick your city carefully.

I would prefer neither.

t. not jorge

ironically spain needs immigration .....

I've heard Spanish parents are very overprotective

Reportando de Olivenza

Not him, but really? Technology could make up for the loss of workforce, and with the appropiate management of our resources we should we good. I never really understood that "we need immigration" sentiment, unless you are a bussiness man and need cheap labor.

Depends. Family values are still a thing here, but I wouldn't say being overprotective is the rule here.

Spain is cute

sadly, yes....for example i want to visit USA but my parents dont want ,because they say that is dangerous.

and mexicans hate us too and they are violent

that's purely anecdotal evidence, Jorge

>the best immigrants
>engineers, medics
stop deluding yourself I am an engineer and I have never seen any sudaca with a job that wasn't garbage
I have talked with some and they basically come here because other Europeans countries, Australia and the USA doesn't accept them
they literally apply to all the rich countries int the world and spain is the only one that accepts them that's why there's so many here, they come with all their family here and without any kind of studies, they live in tiny apartments with 10 other sudacas as long as one of them finds a job the others just live leeching from him they only need an apartment and food
they don't generate anything for the country but all of them apply for health care, etc

my medic is from argentina.....but you ok, i think that argies are not considered south americans or not?

i can see medics and engineers and porgrammers from south america so shut up.

che Julian postea tus ojos azules dale wachin

>che Julian postea tus ojos azules dale wachin
no soy argentino XD pero solo digo que son los mejores inmigrantes aquí y es un echo.

che si no sabeis ingles no os metais en las conversaciones que despues la gente de otros paises se piensan que somos todos tontos

>and I have never seen any sudaca with a job that wasn't garbage

I've seen many people from Argentina, Chile and Uruguay working in my town's medical clinic, and I don't even live in a big city. And I personally know people from Paraguay who are really hardworking guys.

I have been neighbors with one of these "patera" apartments you mention and yeah, you are right about the leeches, but not all of them are like that.

I'd take one of them 1000 times before 1 arab. At least you know they won't blow your building up in a rage fit.

por quien lo dices?

>sudaca

Ola amigitos de iotube

>XD
trabaja mas el nuevo personaje jorge que te sale muy obvio

>be American
>move to Mexico
why

Sos un tonto en ingles y español

Is there an immigrant issue in España even with high unemployment? Also, are there a lot of your Spaniards leaving the country to find a better life elsewhere? And most importantly, are Spanish hotties easy?

p.s. a Zara department store just opened up by me.

>I'd take one of them 1000 times before 1 arab.
I also prefer a sudaca over an arab but that doesn't make them the best immigrants, there's really few engineers and medics compared to the number of useless leechers.

>Can't wait to get Spain citizenship and move there!
If you have a college degree you won't have trouble getting a work visa, with which you'll be able to live here without a citizenship.
You'll have to live here for around a decade before getting the citizenship, and I don't think that's worth it, unless you actually just end up here through your live decisions and not just aiming to get it.

We don't. Manual work is going to disappear and Spain is going to become a central american violent shithole thanks to the hordes of sudacas whose's only skills are serving cubatas, selling drugs or prostitution.

Oh no you are hurting my heart

>Is there an immigrant issue in España even with high unemployment?
Only the uneducated sector, sadly, which the one that always gets hurt the most. If you have a degree, you'll more than likely find something, but Spanish is basically required because nobody speaks English.
>Also, are there a lot of your Spaniards leaving the country to find a better life elsewhere?
The numbers are not big, and, what's more, the immigrants numbers are the same as they always were, the reason you hear about it more is that the ones going out are noisier than ever.
All in all, Spain is a country where people stay, and only start leaving once things are completely horrible; for as much as self-hatred is the national sport, I've yet to see with my own eyes someone who said "I'm going to leave this shithole" actually leaving.
>are Spanish hotties easy?
Hook up culture is definitely easy, but getting a long term relationship is NOT easy: not only will it be difficult, but Spanish girls, for as beautiful as they can be, they are major cunts that will gibe you reason after reason to flee that relationship.

our sluts arent as slutty as american sluts, our prudes aren't as prudish as american prudes

you better be white though

Argentinians are top tier, the problem is the human grabage that came from Colombia, Dominican Republic and Venezuela.

>Is there an immigrant issue in España even with high unemployment?
NO of course , he is stupid and even they are leaving
>Also, are there a lot of your Spaniards leaving the country to find a better life elsewhere?
yes, they work in london,Germany ( they are washdisher or au pair) they are doing shitty jobs or construction industry.
>And most importantly, are Spanish hotties easy?
for foreigners ,yes because they are unemployed n shieet.

You have fifty percent youth unemployment and countless people living on the streets. Why would you encourage an US-American to pursue his naive dream in Spain?

yeah, we have a brain drain for some years now, mostly college graduates or experienced workers that go to northern europe in search of a better future.

also hint: don't ask about women advice in Sup Forums

>countless people living on the streets
Excuse me, what?

>99% unemployment
>we need immigration

What are you talking about?
The people leaving (long term) have engineering/medical degrees, hell there was at least 10 people with a contract before they finished their degree to leave for germany in my class.
The one's without degree or with retarded humanities studies trying to go to leave the easy life come back after 2 weeks because they can't even pay the rent and they don't even study the language before going they are mentally retarded.
At most there's people doing minimum wage jobs in london that justify their stay as a time to learn english.

It is estimated that there are around 40,000 homeless people and additional 1.5 million families living in shelters. However, the official figure is 23,000 homeless people. In 2012, 11.7 million people (3.8 million households) were affected by different processes of social exclusion, 4.4 million more than in 2007 (RAIS Fundación, 2014).

>says countless people living on the streets
>later says 40.000

get your shit together, you doofus

ask yourself why spaniards don't want europe union.
literally my country is worse than franco era

Not only do those numbers count Ceuta and Melilla where half the population is at risk of poverty, but those numbers aren't even close to "countless people", so get your head out of your ass.
In case you don't know, Ceuta and Melilla are, quite literally, in Morocco.

I live in BARCELONA.

City of SLAGS, NIGGERS, MOORS, MUDSHARKS. You know. All the fauna and possible diversity.
The cuckest, most leftist, degenerate city in Spain.

I'm moving the Germany this year. And maybe to Poland or Estonia the next year.

The only reason I have to come back here is my beloved north of Catalonia (around the Pyrenees).

>degenerate city in Cataluña.
ftfy

Are you sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv40mcAM1ZA

What's up with Galicia? I went there last summer after visiting Northern Portugal and it seemed like the same thing, except Spanish authorities are too retarded to clean the streets and repair the roads. I genuinely thought it's a rich version of Barbosaland with people speaking Portuguese with a Spanish accent. People in the cities didn't even speak much Galician either, that's quite sad.

Badinerie is such a masterpiece.
And yes, I'm sure that Barcelona is the most degenerate city of Cataluña, since it's not a Spanish city.

Madrid is GOAT

I haven't been in Galicia, but it's probably similar to Catalonia in those aspects.

Barcelona does not represent Catalonia. Many people in this city cannot speak Catalan (many can't even properly understand it). And this is because of massive immigration. Both from other countries (latinamerica, north africa, ...) and other parts of Spain.

Well, in some sense (read above) I do not even consider, socially, part of Catalonia.

>leftist, degenerate and full of inmigrants
>you go to move to germcuck

lmao.enjoy.
barcelona is a racial paradise compared with german

I do not even consider it*

bottom half of spain= shithole
top half=good

I liek SpEin, do iu liEk SpeiN?

t. ignorante.

I personally love the Andalucía accent.
That is a good thing right.
Spain does not even like themselves sometimes.

Spain is Arab???

t. sudaca

you have to go back

gomez rumano hijodeputa muerete ya

Mis costados, España envejece a un ritmo alarmante si no empezamos a tener de 3 a 5 hijos por pareja pronto el sistema de pensiones se viene abajo y como eso no va a suceder hacen falta inmigrantes y no ignorantes que es lo que sois.

>Mis costados
no te mueras si no quieres pero vuelve a hispachan por lo menos, rumano cibervoluntario apestoso

>el sistema de pensiones se viene abajo

kek, sudacas aren't going to pay nobody's pension, retard. You are just leechers and criminals.

Spain

Spain is Arab?

Spain is Arab??

habla en español, subnormal hijo de puta

Of course we are. allahu akbar

>leaving your country
>for germany at that

just move north you fucktard

Spain

Spain is Arab?

How come Spain beats us in every metric out there but they remain a bunch of miserable fucks with no future while we can only go up?

Spain is Arab???

Spain

Of course we are. allahu akbar

Kek, I love 40 minutes away from Barcelona and this is objectively true. A mediterranean Babylon.

You're not gonna feel better in Europe, though, Barcelona is like that precisely due to obsession to be more european than the rest of Spain.

>I personally love the Andalucía accent.
>That is a good thing right.

If loving ebonics is a good thing, then yes.

Spain

Spain

let it die.

Spain

>current living conditions
You just want to heard how a first wurld cunt became when it crashes, huh?
Well, 1) Don't worry and just wait about 10 years; you will see it directly.
2) Beside memes, Spain is far far away from a thirld world cunt. Even after the crisis (I've been in Spain several time last years).

yes hello yes

What are my chances of getting a seat in a Spanish uni?

Gonna spend a year in a Spanish uni taking 5 courses each semester. This will give me the ability to apply for having European credits, but I don't know how many international spots there are and how competitive it is.

I speak Spanish at B1 now, and hopefully A1 by the time I'm done.

>what are my chances?
Probably very high. I had an American class-mate when I studied philosophy and she didn't speak Spanish, so having B1 level has you almost guaranteed.
>European credits
I don't know what that is, but if you are aiming for something in Europe, why not going straight into the UK? Don't you have an easier time going there being an ex-colony?

In europe they use ETCS or something like that, maybe ECTS. American credits don't necessarily transfer.

And if Spanish unis are easy to get into why isn't everyone going there since tuition is so cheap compare to America?

because everyone in the world thinks Spain is a 3rd world shithole full of poor people and horrible living conditions.
This is not a hyperbole, the Eurozone does think that, so they don't want to "risk" coming to Spain.
Look at Portugal, it has more high quality universities per capita than France and Spain yet nobody thinks of going to study there.

A1 is worse than B1