1. cunt

1. cunt
2. your opinion on Trump
3. is he the saviour of Western civilization or is he the Antichrist?

He's just a businessman playing the political game.
If he gets elected, nothing major will happen because of his policies or anything, it will just be business as usual.

1. england
2. alri
3. yes

I like his opinions regarding walls but he's retarded when it comes to global warming

>Donald Trump faced a backlash after he described the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests as a “riot” amid accusations he had once endorsed the Chinese government’s infamous crackdown on the pro-democracy movement.
>people support this man

I don't think those are his actual opinions on global warming, he is just saying that to get some more of the vote. Global warming turned into an emotional bi-partisan issue due to the way it was presented here.

flag
hes a banana
still banana

1. Russia
2. He is a cool guy who will stop Europe from being cuckold
3. Saviour

1. non country
2. narcissist fuck
3. Neither, he's pretty liberal about most shit but likes to fuck with people.

>implying trump gives two shits about europe

You understand.

I'd vote for him.

Hilary is stagnation. Trump is progress.

1. Cuckmenistan
2. Not really an politician, his opinions and proposals are interesting though
3. Neither, since I am not sure if the others will back them once he gets elected
Shillary is def an Antichrist too tho

1. Flag

2. Neither, Trump's isolationism won't do crap to save the West. At most he'll stem the rise of degeneracy in America.

>if the other will back them
*him

>tfw liberal in almost every aspect except uncontrolled immigration
>even I think Trump would be a better choice than Shillary

Flag
clown & biggot
he's a legit existential threat to our species given his views on AGW

The wall just got ten feet higher

bump

I like him

so did the ladder

he is the best option for the US

A smart monkey

Flag
Populist
None of them.

1. no u
2. he's a bigot who got lucky
3. he's an idiot and if he gets elected we'll have a recession, or he'll get cucked by the other parts of government and impeached.

Someone knows US politics well, or has studied it.

I can't give a real opinion about Trump everything is confuse about him.

I want to know what does he pretend to do with latin america.

>is he the saviour of Western civilization or is he the Antichrist?
both, he will make the decaying Western civilization go out with a bang

Why is nothing going to change? He's talking about all sorts of plans to put murica before everything else, as in the US keeps on looting and pillaging but they'll send a bill when they're done.
And the nato stuff and whatnot, he can't be stupid enough to think that others would just tolerate it and let it go.

Tbqh Obama already started to put the American focus on the Pacific region. Trump making NATO useless wouldn't be that much of a surprising thing, it's the general way of thinking since China is becoming increasingly retarded

If you really listen to him all he is saying is "I'm going to make everything so good, I mean really really good. I'm the best at making things good. People tell me all the time, "Donald you are the best at making things great." And Obama is the worst. Just the worst. I got a big brain. I got the best words, believe me. And by the way, Mexico is gonna pay for it all."

Yes the average american will vote for him based on that, but what is he actually going to do when he wins?

>ake everything so good,
That is why I know he is full of shit there.
I really smart business is talking in simple terms for a low intelligence voting base. Other then a few things about china and the fence, he never really goes into great detail into what he will do. Will he take all his manufacturing jobs out of china?

He's just your standard businessman turned populist politician. They come a dime a dozen in southern america, and while more rare, they appear in Europe too (Berlusconi).
He's gonna do jackshit. A few populist laws, a few hidden business deals, no real change beyond what his advisors (who are the exact same kind of people as the other candidates') tell him.
All the outrage is ridiculous frankly, his type is nothing new. They always appear as soon as the traditional political class loses popular support.

I'm am genuinely surprised of how little substance there is in his speeches. I watch some of them to give him a chance but it's just "Everyone is dumb. I am smart. This country is in terrible shape. I will make it great again". That's not even an exaggeration.

1. United States
2. He's better than Hillary...
3. Both, not that it's a problem.

My dad said it best one evening when we talked, Trump talks a certain way, because the average american has a short attention span, and is generally, a retard. You have to talk to your base like a little kid to get them to remember you and fired up. He says the offensive things he does to keep himself irrelevant. If you see off camera interviews, he is like a different guy, and is actually reserved and shy almost at some points. It is really just an act at is all. I figure he just want to be president so it is one thing off of his bucket list of things to accomplish in life.

literally who

I don't think hes gonna have the huge impact he claims to be but hes a better choice than Hillary.

The only reason Americans like him so much is because he isn't corporately backed, because HE IS a corporate backer. He also flip flops on issues and doesn't go into detail what his plans are. He never denounced the Iraq war like he claimed to. But who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

Pretty much this.
The fact that he was willing to make Kasich in charge of all domestic and foreign policy just shows he doesn't really care about politics at all. He wants the title. That's it.

Pretty much. Sorry for my english. I am ironically forgetting things as I learn other langauges.

Remember that South Park episode about the 2008 USA Presidential Elections where everyone would treat the result as either the end of the world or guaranteed paradise? That is this years' election multiplied tenfold. People tend to overestimate the power and consequences of a new president. Just like Obongo could barely keep his promises, so will Trump's wall be a big pile of jokes to the drug cartels, and so will illegal immigrants and terrorist keep entering the country as everyone turns to Trump berating him for not eliminating terrorism and illegal immigration completely. Maybe if he really knows what he's doing, he could at least reduce the rates by some degree, but it'll be barely noticeable if you consider that his presidency will coincide with the intensification of BLM-influenced race riots and IS terror attacks.

He'll rise to power, and all the hysteric fucks will hopefully emigrate to Canada or kill themselves. Speaking of Canada, I bet a Trump presidency will be a mirrored Trudeau presidency. You'll see your president do some embarrassing shit, but in reality nothing really changes for better or worse. Correct me on this if I'm wrong, Canadians.

That said, I'd still vote for him if I could, just to see whether the doomsayers are right with the USA entering a civil war. I wouldn't trust Hillary at all, however.

bump

US
Voting for him, like the memes
He's not going to have much of an effect on anything but that's not necessarily a bad thing. At least he's not Hillary.

Why is everyone who speak against islam painted as nazi ? Don't you know nazis and islam are brothers in mind ?

Because there are stereotypes, like the one about how you can't be leftist or even liberal without wanting mass immigration or extended SJW bullshit. If you want it to change you need to apply it on the way you think too.

Anyone who trusts Hilary more than him is a fucking cretin.

She is one of the worst politicians this country has seen, and wants to continue the failure that was the Obama administration and go even further to the left.

That pic is normiebook tier

Belive or not, America is still a cultural powerhouse around here.

Shits coming here, whenever we like it or not.

At least, with Trump, it will be good shit.

Also: Hungary, elect him now, saviour

If Trump becomes president, his stupid bullshit foreign policy will cause America to cease to be a superpower. I like guns, but I cannot in good conscious vote for that moron.

you think it is wise to spend 600 Billion$ every year for the military ?

>his stupid bullshit foreign policy will cause America to cease to be a superpower
>all of our carriers will immediately disappear and we will cease to have a 10-to-1 naval force projection ratio versus the rest of the world's navies combined
Why are you reactionary cucks so fucking stupid

>Anti-Trumpers are reactionaries.
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read in weeks. Do yourself a favor and look up what a reactionary is. Reactionaries vote trump. Shit, you are stupid.

>I don't think those are his actual opinions on [insert topic] he is just playing the crowd/being politically savvy

every time

>All reactionaries vote Trump
Do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool

So you are, in fact, as stupid as I surmised.

If you want to stay the most powerful cunt, you have to.

You guys do realise that after Clinton one of Khizr Khan's sons will run for President, right?

>First African American President
>First Female President
>First Muslim American President

Trump is going to bring down the GOP.

The F-35 should give us a graceful exit from the world superpower position while still allowing us plenty of military pork.

1. Puerto Rico (on vacation)
2. I support this man, I mean, he hasn't said anything against us. At least not yet.
3. He is a savior.