twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Western Europe

Allah ackbar

holy kek

Napoleon was right

>none of these spineless fucks do anything
wow

They're all arabs, they won't attack on of their own

Most of the people in the picture doesn't look ethnic french. If someone tried to do anything he would be beaten to death.

Yup.
And I think it was taken during a protest for Palestine. So they're not all on the pic.

>beaten to death in the middle of the street in a first world country
wow, more spineless fucks

Is this not considered "hate speech" in the French legal code?

I also wouldn't.

Either he decides to detonate his bomb belt or he later sues me for being racist and insulting his religious feelings.

>The only white man in the photo
>Staring helplessly

Pottery

that generation has become complete douches
they just believe in everything the internet tells to them and share a shitty circlejerk like Sup Forumsacks

>he later sues me for being racist and insulting his religious feelings.
While wearing an ISIS flag, all his rights are fucking forfeit.

Probably just باريس (aka "Paris")

This post is problematic

>Paris
>First world

Paris =/= France.

I genuinely think there will be a civil war.

"white" leftards would betray us.

Actually there are nearly as many white men in the pic as shitskins.

La révolution est à venir

>us
I still hesitate between saving my ass or saving my country.

>PARIS

delete this

In case of "muslims vs christians/atheists/agnostics" conflict, fight for France, make your ancestors proud.

i believe some of them begin to see the light. but those who don't need to die.

Forgive me messieur pontmercy et petite garçon gavroche mais france requires un roi. L'ideals de liberté, égalité, et fraternité, have failed. Le republique tombe
>Vive le roi de France

>paris
>not africa

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Paris is even worst than Marseille, and that's quite an accomplishment

Your from a completely homogenous society with no greater problem then Life being so good that you forget to reproduce, why do you think you can judge people who are observing a potential buildup for ethnic strive and conflict in their coubtry since a long time?

I dont buy the civilwar alarmism in my country (yet) because the social fabric is not as disrupted and people lack the will to put silophisticated action behind their rethoric, but in the case of france your ass is burning.
Would you flee to another country or try to join a militia/criminal clan on the countryside?
You cant say that for sure of course as it depends on many things, i just mean your gut feeling.

True.

kek

> Life being so good that you forget to reproduce

haha, sure

EVEN POO IN LOOS KNOW

>Would you flee to another country or try to join a militia/criminal clan on the countryside?
As said here War sucks, I love France but we're living in a highly individualistic era. I really can't say. I'd prefer to be a warrior but do I have the will? and more important would my cause be just?
It's hard to say.
But as I said I'm concerned. When I tell it IRL, most people call me a looney though. So the possibility may not even be serious.

Influx of muslims to france started in the late 19th century when soldiers recruited from the colonies were discharged and given french citizenships.

t. went to history class

there's a difference between having a small amount of colonial soldiers being given citizenship, and having Paris literally become a muslim-majority city.

The numbers were minuscule prior to the 1970's.

he's actually right lel

muslim poo in loo, his first name means "martyr" in arabic

>Said Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs

he could very well be an apostate, you can't tell just by his name

Militarymen are always a very small percentage of the civilian populatation.

>what is context
this picture was taken in 2014, when virtually no one knew or cared about daesh
I doubt you could walk with this flag for long in downtown paris these days

>Paris
>Oui
>I still hesitate between saving my ass or saving my country.
Make saving your family and close friends the uttermost priority, lad. Seeing so many of "our contrymen" go full autismo, I definitely wont risk my ass for those people

hmmmmm

>thinks it makes it any better
people knew about ISIS even back then

I dont judge only a particular group. I just mentioned the fact its just a kind of transition trend spreading all over the world. It hasnt only happened to youth muslims but every kind of ideological group/circlejerk of that generation. In my view, none of them is exceptional and isolated. For the reason I treat, for instance, ISIS and alt-rights and SJWs as the same tendency.

That homogerous shit seems to have become a myth on American internet forums and doesnt matter at all when it comes to this topic, or from a viewpoint of a current climate of the whole world. Japan or east asia has been in a similar consequence and conflict as seen the spreading of alt-right crap over the internet and the acceptance of the bastardization of nationalism among normies like the west. Being homogerous doesnt mean that people have a given common consensus and ideology. Never. I mean, the same phenomenon has arisen here as the west and this country also needs the reproducing. And Im aware of it.

The difference between the homogenous and the diverse comes down to the fact theres a religious terrorism/racial motivated murders or not there. If there wasnt a mass murder, problems of immigrant wouldnt be a big deal.
And theres also the fact those believe that anything ISIS does is right are far more radical than any others because they often dont hesitate to take a lethal weapon instead of bitching on the internet, voting stupid conservatives/fundamentalists, being egoistic and overtly loud for one's human right.

Id say out of those, specially the ISIS fanatics in the west are being simply out of control because they dont/wont have a relationship with such a "potential buildup" from the beginning. Thats what I pointed out and the problem of the generation. They dont even take a look at the buildup having a long history because of the strong hivemind caused by the internet and circlejerks.

Study some history before you start blaming "this generation" like a fucking idiot. You dont even have to go back long.

At the time everybody thought Daesh was just another freedom fighters group against Bashar, just like the ones we had supported before in all the middle east wars.
It's only at the end of 2014 that they went full total war

No there wont be a civil war. France, like any other Western Yropian cunt, will collapse and the French wont do anything about it

yurop destroy yourself pls, i want to be a first world country.

The amount of adidas products in this picture is way beyond the legal limit by the way.

Is there a single French in that picture

It was not the same. Even though, that's literally one picture.

The people at the bar, the old guys.