What's my next cpu, lads?

What's my next cpu, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/478826/Ryzen_5_1600_32GHz_6_Core_AM4_Boxed_Processor_with_Wraith_Spire_Cooler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zen+

I'd go with the 7700k, pretty happy with mine. I've always had issues with AyMD in the past.

Also I can clock mine to 5.2Ghz which is cool (not needed, but cool)

Future proof am4 CPU.

You have to be a special kind of retard to buy intel after ryzen has been out.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll get an [email protected] GHz someday because #latinoamerica.

I don't get it. What does your country have anything to do with this?

motorola 68k

For example in SG the 7700 non-K cost similar to a 1700 non-X. However the Asus branded Intel boards have inflated prices, for example the Strix Z370-F would be similar in pricing to the C6H. In newegg(ie US) the prices are significantly different

The i5-8400 is better than any of those CPUs for gay men.

You know it's pretty easy to import right?
I have a 4770k and got a 7700 for a friend.

>No HT
lmfao plz stop

>HT meme
lmfao plz stop

>gayms
lmfao plz stop

>i do rly important work on my pc guize
lmfao plz stop

Ok lol?

b.but mah 15 more fps wah!

Just start any other task on your pc and youll figure out soon why intel sucks dick

core2duo

Expect for the price, the intel CPUs are faster but AMDs arent that much slower and are crazy inexpensive.

>my PC is a glorified gaming console

>my PC is a serious workstation that I use to encode anime

>paying over $100 for a CPU
why
mine is some AMD FX (I forget the number but it's quad core 3.8ghz) for $80 and it works fine.

What the fuck is up with that 1600 pricing?

except he is considering i7s, so he has the money to afford the premium
the price is actually $20 cheaper than what I have at microcenter

To get edge in competitive gaming You silly boy

Check the 1600X prices, they're way too close.

>it's more expensive in other stores

Jesus fuck man, I can grab a 1600 right now for 210€, VAT already included. 240€ is straight up 1600X territory.

This
t. 8400 owner.

I think he'd rather grab a cpu that isn't made of unobtainium

>7700K in 2017
>X99 in 2017
i5 8400, R5 1600/X if you want to buy a seperate cooler, end. HT is just a meme nobody needs, the i7 is only relevant because of its IPC.

microcenter.com/product/478826/Ryzen_5_1600_32GHz_6_Core_AM4_Boxed_Processor_with_Wraith_Spire_Cooler

Enjoy OP

massive shipping/import fees and markups if buying locally

Dude. Get the 1600x or 8600k. Everything else is either overkill or Useless for normal day to day operation.

Yes please, go for it, best vidya gaem CPU.

Where I live, the logistics get you extra mark up, and then there's VAT of 20%, and then there's import fees that go for around 30%. And a lot more paperwork if your purchases exceed something like 200 US$ a month.
Now imagine that level of tax pressure but applied to everything else, and throw in the lower wages and you get a smaller disposable income making it harder to save money.
Keep that in mind whenever you feel like self hating or shitting on your own country.

Marxist welfare nanny state aint cheap

R5 1600, no doubt. Cheaper CPU, cheaper motherboard, no anti consumer tricks, same performance.
Inb4 gayming benchmarks

But are those any good for next year's games on the highest settings?

/thread

>want a cpu for gaming
>"get Poozen but don't look at benchmarks"

I fucking hate you Pajeets. You already scammed me with FX cpus. Never going AMD again.

>CPU for gaming

CPUs are not meant to be exclusively used for gaming you mongoloid.

Gaming is what I'm going to be using it for Rajesh. Calm you street shitting ass

>Implying I am Indian
אוי ואי גוי יקר.
תמשיך לקנות אינטל כמו גוי טוב.
Remember, Israel is your greatest Ally!

INSTALL ZENTOO

you are very correct, bitch stewie. 80% odds I only pay 16% taxes plus shipping almost the same cost as cpu. but we #latinxs earn 1/10th than burguers earn, so stills pretty expensive, tho.

As user state earlier, imported stuff here is expensive, so we have to wait to get new stuff when it is already obsolete. for example, I just got me a 750TI 2GB and I am tripping bro.
also, we only make 1/10th od what a burguer or even a europoor does.

future wise only amd considering that they wont change socket for at least till ddr 5 becomes mainstream

plus they will probably change chipset in 2018 mainly because of thunderbolt

No shit, thing's 7 months old at this point. AMD won't really drop prices until Intel releases B360? motherboards. Doesn't matter if the CPU costs $15 less when the intel mobo costs like $80-100 more.

You're not a poorfag are you?

no one cares brian

I earn $500 monthly before taxes senpai, not exactly a lot. Live with your parents and save the fuck up.

I'm going with this.

try grabr

what's the highest clock speed all cores would reach on a good board?

>Buying pooripper
>Buying delid-this Covfefe-Lake
>Buying delid-this Babby Lake
>Buying Rysegfault
>Buying X299 Housefire
current gen CPUs are shit but we are on the way to something great with Cannonlake and Zen+

Micro center is selling ryzen 5 for 170 bucks

gaymer kid? → Intel
a man who does work? → AMD

>implying Cannonlake isn't vaporware at this point

this thread stinks.
just go with amd.

The same as they'd reach on any board - 3.8GHz.

>doing work on Ryzen

Just. Don't. This board is nearly enough to power r5's, any 8-cores are too much for it.

>implying there is no segfault RMA process from AMD

>Segfault
They actually fixed that.

Was something wrong with QC, new chips don't have the problem.

I should RMA mine, but I've been too lazy about it. Don't care for much other than shitpost and play games when I get home from school and work.

Intel has been stalling since Sandy Bridge.

These new Coffe Lake chips arent much better than a 2500k for your cookie cutter COD baby games.

Go AMD.

Between those 3?, if yes, go AMD

From what i seen. Intel is better fit if you play at 120 htz. It doesn't reach the fps needed, but it has 5 to 15% more fps than amd procesors

fpbp tbqh senpai

>2017/18
>Intel

>superior products always out of stock

why?

1600 is fine. I have a 1600x

Because Intel is shit and has to bin the fuck out of the silicon for the superior k cpus

In other words: Intel CPUs which overclock good are always out of stock and/or overpriced as shit and only a mouth breathing faggot would consider buying Covfefe Lake right now

wasn't the 8400 a scam?

the 1600X is $1 more wtf are you doing

No, just AMD shills (AdoredTV in particular) trying to talk it down, as it's the biggest worry for them since it beats Ryzen on both price AND performance, meaning they have no real angle of attack on it. Therefore, they invented one.

>Covfefe Lake

>Cock Lake

No

It's the best CPU from Intel right now

AMD fanboys can't take the heat so they push their own memes to blunt its advance and it won't matter

The only thing Intel fucked up is supply, by the time those cheapo boards come out and the 8th gen stock stabilizes there will be Zen 2 and Ice Lake on the horizon

Remember the short-lived 4790k/58xx days? Coffee Lake is the same

>I've always had issues with AyMD in the past.
This is such a stupid argument. You judge products by themselves not by company.

If a product is good, it will speak for itself. Like Ryzen has.

If you can get a decent (cheap) mobo to go with it, the 8400 is a no brainer if all you do is play games.

The R5 1600 is great if you want to buy a better cooler, overclock it, and get some fast memory up in your DIMMs. Then play games, and fuck around with some pretend productivity stuff.

I own a 1600. Bought it earlier in the year. If i was looking to build right now though, I'd wait for some B360 boards to release and get an 8400.