I'm about to waste all my money on this someone please stop me

I'm about to waste all my money on this someone please stop me

>buying MSI products

wow looks like every single fucking MSI graphics card.

good investment

U should start a roth ira instead

>being so poor that you can take advantage of an IRA

>Being so poor you can't take advantage of a backdoor IRA
Should kill yourself really

my haswell igpu is good enough

which card is it? MSI's cooler have looked the same for 5 years now

just buy the cheaper KFA2 1080 EX OC. Have it for a week and its good bang for buck. Clocks on 1911 MHz on full load.

What card is it?
I've had the MSI R9 380 for like 3 years now and it's still running strong

Is that the 1080 Ti Gaming X? I was going to buy that one but the Jews want $1000+ so I bought a EVGA 1080 FTW2 instead when it was on sale.

which card? all gaming x look the same. apparently theyre actually pretty decent cards

Buy Vega

gigabyte > msi

There is nothing wrong with msi products

I have that one, the amdgpu driver suck.

t. MSI employee Wangchang Chong

>buying 2 fan model just before tri fan comes out

>buying Pascal when Volta is just around the corner

>buying Volta when Navi is just around the corner

Get it you'll be happy knowing you have the best. You'll never have a low frame rate or stutter and think to yourself "Should I have saved up for a better card". You wont need to because you'll know that what you have is as good as it gets.

>being a gaymer faggot

>not just buying vega now and be happy for next 5 years

>3 smaller fans instead of two bigger units.

No thanks.

>falling for the waiting meme
Look what miners did to wait fags

>4-5 months
>"Just around the corner"
I'm glad I bought a 1080 last year instead of waiting for Vega, delayed over and over again, and it's still too expensive due to low supply.

I bought a gtx 1080 fuck you

Fuck off

>investlet

$1000 isn't enough to make any investment that would matter. Also giving money to the Jews is retarded.

Kek, enjoy living off social security poverty when you are old

Retard.

Just wait longer.

Get a shitty one now. And a new shitty one in a few years. You'll have enough performance now and still can get another one with the money you saved now in a few years.

>judging graphics card on looks alone

Literally just KYS. Take your fucking apple products with you.

The two outer fans are the exact same size as the ones on the dual fan card. It's fucking huge.

if buying that card necessitates all your money you clearly don't have enough money to be wasting it on something that loses its worth so quickly as a new graphics card.
the fact that you have to beg anonymous strangers to talk you out of wasting your money does however explain why you have so little money.

perfect

Any retirement investments need to be done at a 2-3years:1year ratio. So if you're not putting away at least 10k every year you're wasting your time.

Amerifats won't exist in 40 years though so don't worry.

Dump and wrong. You dont understand the power for 35 years of compounding intrest

Hahahahahahahah

will there be a 1080/1070ti/1070 version with this cooler?

Frankly speaking - I can totally see a good number of people that would not need more than this board offers.

>buying vega

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

How the fuck are we supposed to identify what card that is, faggot?

FUCKING MINERS DRIVING UP THE COST OF 1080'S I DON'T WANT TO PAY OVER 500 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING CARD JUST SO I CAN PLAY MY VIDYA

FUCK ALL OF YOU

nvidia is for men that let bulls fuck their gfs

>1.5kilo card
beauty nontheless

huh

she look sexy

By doing a reverse image search.

Shit msi board died on me after a year. Z97. Suddenly started to refuse to oc ram than cmos failure when I updated the bios the shit bricked.
Even low quality assrock boards have dual bios, MSI shot only have dual bios or similar shot on overpriced models.

Visual style of boards gone to shit too. The only thing I find visual appealing is this red gaming 1080s cards. Sexy look, had one 980.

I'm almost 2 years with a assrock z170. Solid Rock chink board. It's cheap has no cancerous LEDs, big heatsinks, 12 phases. I'm not touching anything that believes plastic and led are important things on a heatsink.

This shit is oversized even for 1080ti.
Once you reach 2000 mhz Pascal caps voltage so it's irrelevant.

This beast weights 1.5 KGs as well.

things won't make you happy OP, invest the money to buy your own freedom instead

I would always switch my GPU for a nice BF, but how can I buy a BF who loves me?

if you no longer have to work for a living, you can find a BF with all your free time, you see

buy AMD so you can utilize foss drivers and use Linux/BSD

DONT BE A FOOL OP!!!

No. I already have that and I can waste all my free time getting annoyed by 50 year old grandpas sending me their dicks and similar disgusting entities. No BF showing up here. At least I have my high end PC and a supply of Psilocybe cubensis.

gigabyte is better value

also i had that cooler on a 390 it was so loud and inaffective i RMA'd it
this i have a g1 its extremely cool and quiet