Average day in Brazil

>Average day in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

megabizarro.com/ladroes-com-dedos-cortados/
youtu.be/9iHkMGkFZAQ
cabuloso.com/portal/galleries/view/mulher-de-traficante-e-esquartejada-por-traicao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me on the left

>average day
not really fãm, canibalism is not a thing here (yet)

wtf i hate brazil now

Wow I'm about to puke, please tell me the pics are unrelated.

the first one looks like a shop

Fucking hell.

I hope so.

It's real alright, some drug dealers caught these guys stealing. They cute off their fingers and made them eat it.

megabizarro.com/ladroes-com-dedos-cortados/

Jesus, Brazil is hell on Earth.

Doesn't look like they're eating their own fingers, looks more like them cutting off those other guys fingers then placing them on their own mouthes for a group selfie

nevermind just checked the link, in the op pic they didn't look like they were in pain

>"France is a shitty country ooga booga"
>Brazilian flag
>Probably a black cannibal

How can you even step outside of your house without being scared

holy mother of god

Impressive

I don't go around stealing from drug dealers.

Actually I wouldn't be afraid to go out of my house, this situation is a very good incentive to be a good citizen and not break the law or steal from druglords

Well, don't get involved with the drug scene.

>the state of brazil

They are used to it. I remember this article written by a spanish reporter that used to go to war zones and he said that central America was scarier than those places.

what the fuck ,was that an ayylien

>These savages are hosting the olympics

Brazil is like third world America.

Looks like you guys need a Duterte in there.

youtu.be/9iHkMGkFZAQ

pretty fun tbqh

Wow i love brazil now

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

no shit

Why do they look like they're happy?

They really are monkeys

>look happy or I'll take the rest

Maybe they were told to smile? I don't fucking know...

Is it true that they cut womens arms and legs and put it in the dead vagina and ass and then they piss them in the eyes...

>niggers being niggers in nigger regions
OMG HOW ARE WHITES LIVING IN DEVELOPED REGIONS NOT AFRAID OF LIVING THERE

What do they do that for?

Drugs

Sometimes it happens, this one died because she cheates on some drug lord.
cabuloso.com/portal/galleries/view/mulher-de-traficante-e-esquartejada-por-traicao

kkkkkkkkk

Yes, my sister died that way.
>implying it isn't like that everywhere here
Apparently they didn't smile when the dealers arrived at their favelas.

stay safe brazilbro

If you think the south is any better you're wrong, last week a bunch of people died because of some drug war in Parana.

>Yes, my sister died that way.
any pics?

Yeah it does sound a lot scarier.
At least in a war zone if you stay away from the battle front you'll be ok. In central/south america there's nowhere to run. The entire continent is like this.

There's no safety here
I unironically saw a murder today, in front of the school my brother studied at. It's a private school for the rich/médium class, the street was crowded and the victim was 8 years old. He died because he had no cellphone to give to the murder.

You mean they are on drugs and smashed their own fingers?

Brazil is magical. i want to see that in real life.

pogba on the left?

Dam that looks hellish. Still, Brazil is a relatively wealthy country in south america so I imagine places like Columbia, Paraguay, and Bolivia are worse. Just be glad you weren't born in those shitholes instead

Wow you are living the life

No, the drug dealer came to the favela and did that for the lols.
The dealer and his votos would find a way to do the same to me if he knew I took a pic

They pissed off a druglord.

I'm truly sorry for that. but you guys have some other nice things, don't you think? not everything is bad over there, right?

Columbia is much better than brazil, brazil is literally 3world ghetto favela mafia state

Nah not everything is bad man, I'm pretty comfy right now :^)

Of course there are good things here.

LMAO

Hint: they're not.
Our murder rate if far past Paraguay and Bolivia (and also Mexico, Nicaragua and Peru for the record) while Colombia has a slightly lower murder rate even with their whole war thing.

>cabuloso.com/portal/galleries/view/mulher-de-traficante-e-esquartejada-por-traicao
Pussy and boobs looks ok and her size is now perfect for storage. Can you mail her to me?

That's good to know.

Mexico-tier. We really have to nuke our shitholes, huebros

Oh now I understood thank you. Every country has problems but drug cartels in south/mid america seem kinda one of the worst of all.
Good luck to you and peace be upon Brazil.

I love you.

Thanks

These were literally all me

You lads really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet, the country is still huge in area and population, the chances of witnessing cannibalism is the same as witnessing cannibalism in the USA and so on. It's not that bad really, this guy is right but it's not an apocalyptical world filled with subhumans who kill you for not smiling etc.
The middle class is mostly safe unless you're buying drugs, going against the agrobusiness' will in the North or not paying attention in a favela while wearing clothes that makes you clearly look like a richman. Even when thieves come across you in the Center, they don't kill you for being an 8 years old with no cellphone, specially in front of 100s of people.