Why Ukraine is so poor ? The average monthly salary in 2016 is...145€...

Why Ukraine is so poor ? The average monthly salary in 2016 is...145€. This country have the most fertile soils in the world, they are white, they should be able to figure out how to be healthy with such gift but no instead they are miserable like african, even some african country are healthier. This is a mystery to me. Any ukrainian can explain ?

This documentary is depressing 2bh.
youtube.com/watch?v=dxpaPbpra3I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILSX0xF6S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't be fooled, ukrainians can't cater for themselves

It's basically 90s Russia set on a permanent loop.

They are Russians without oil

rom my experiences livingin Ukraine as a kid most people get by living somewhat rurally
We raised our own chickens to eat, grew plants for food, all that good stuff. So even though my parents barely made money we still had food on the table when we needed it.

Ukraine has all of the worst aspects of post-Soviet states in one country.

Corruption destroys every attempt to start a business. As long as they are corrupt the country can never achieve anything.

t. someone who knows nothing about 90s and russia
this is true

They have a war going on right now

but like i said they have the most fertile land in the world, can't they do agriculture and sell the surplus ?

sound like another century lifestyle

every country is corrupt at some degree, even first world, but we manage to live correctly and make something valuable. Ukraine on the other hand is like the congo of europe, they have great natural ressource but they do nothing interesting with it.

Name one majority orthodox country that isn't some kind of shit.

You can't!

At least they're trying to change things unlike Russia wich will stay a shithole forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ILSX0xF6S0

The only good catholic country is Austria to be fucking honest.

Listen my friend. We under occupation.
All money goes to defend Europe from Russian menace
Putin is main problem of Ukraine
We working on it, but we need more money pls
But Putin blocking my... eemm.. our transfers.
You know fuck you russian puppet
You are provoker

>ukraine

no such country

tha't true

Ok there is a civil war but still, nothing justify this level of poverty, at least for a white country with ressource like yours.

>every country is corrupt at some degree, even first world, but we manage to live correctly and make something valuable.
No, piss off with your cultural relativism.

Poland should annex galicja 2bh

In two provinces in the far east.
It's more like a skirmish. Only 300 have died this year.

>At least they're trying to change things (Citation needed)
>unlike Russia
(Citation needed)
>wich will stay a shithole forever.
(Citation needed)

Also, Russia is 5 times better than Ukraine.

>cultural relativism.
No that's not relativism, it's that's fucking true, i bought a diplome years ago, i know people who bought their driver license (not possible anymore) and i can count lots of thing like this. It's everywhere.

>Ukraine wasn't poor before 2014

You know why Gazprom, Yandex and all kinds of other Russian businesses settle in the Netherlands?

Because we have a functional legal system that protects their property against third party influences. Investors refuse to invest in Russia if they dont fall under our jurisdiction.

>they are white
how is that relevant you stupid cuck?

Corruption and bad istitutions, thex have people and technology for moon landing yet they are africa tier

Really makes you think

They're like russians only in a smaller country. Ukrainians is what Russians would've become without all the natural resources.

>they're trying to change things
>EU gib minis, plox!
If they are trying, they should try harder

that's why i said every country is corrupt at some degree, of course west is more raffinate than the east but still there is corruption here too, you can't deny it.
Anyway my question was about ukraine

kek

The Ukraine is rightful Russian clay and the Ukranian language is nothing more than a retarded dialect of Russian.

Only 70% similarity. Cannot be considered a dialect.

Ukraine doesnt have a poverty problem. Every country has a poverty problem. So I dont understand your issue.

The situation in Russia in the 1990s was much worse than in Ukraine now. Even in the terms of income, most of people here back then had salary of less than $50/month getting it with a delay of several months.

50$ in 90's was pretty much what 150$ is now.

> sarcasm

Corruption. Soviet Union. Occupation and war. Most of ukrainian citizens are stupid cunts and destroying Ukraine from inside by themselves. Most of ukrainian politics are stupid cunts too. And many other reasons.

Even if it was, the 90s were much much worse than what's happening in Ukraine now, excluding the easternmost part.

I would start my own farm.

Land is expensive. Food is cheap. So you won't get profits if you don't have big rnough starting capital. And when you start getting profit your farm will be taken from you by local bandits covered by corrupted officials that need money to pay for study of their kids in Netherlands.

The whole planet is poor. It's a consequence of our economic system based on slavery. We must end slavery and start working together and not against each other.

Hey Tito

I can't see any difference though. Extreme pocerty. Rise of criminals. Bunch of oligarkhs rulling the country. Extreme pro western and american popular views. War in one bordering region. Decay and destruction of industry, degradation of science and education bla bla bla bla. Yeah. Seems like 90's Russia.

:(

In russia or ukraine?

Ukraine is an invented nation brought into existence by the commies just as Macedonia is. In the first case, they are Russians, in the second they are Bulgarians.

Any questions?

What! You have the blood of mighty alexander in you veins

My old man told me that Ukrainians were the one of the most hated nationalities in the Red Army. They got conscripted and had only one idea, to advance in rank by whatever means necessary. Lacking any basic merits to do so, they instead licked superior's asses and shat on those below them. Betrayals of their comrades were common, whistleblowing to the superiors at the first sign of sidestepping the regulations.

When they got a rank up, they were insufferable cunts. The sort of sergeants and whatnot that would get shot by their own men at the first minutes of a battle, if they ever would bother leading from the front.

Yes, only two. What's the real name of Russia, and how it's established?

You..keep silent.

lel my father told something along those lines as well
>where a ukrainian passed, there was nothing left for the jew

It's funny how old people base their views of current situation on some irrelevant shit that happened fifty years ago.

>>where a ukrainian passed, there was nothing left for the jew
Oh yeah, he said that as well. Though I'm not sure how that works since they're poor as rats.

Enjoying Daugavpils Ivan?

Both. In Russia chances of being lucky are just higher in some regions.

Is corruption really that bad?

I wanted to buy a house and some piece of land outside kiev at some point next year.

Everything that could had gone wrong went wrong in the ukraine.

Yes it is bad. There are stories of ethnic russians returning from central asian -stans in big groups after they became muslim shitholes. They were buying land, creating farms, timber productions, building comfy villages for themselves and in few years some tough guys appeared with some papers saying that they own that timber production and all that land signed by local official.

It may require some bribes if you want to buy it by yourself. I think much easier would be to buy it in "dachnyj posiolok" or something like that

*Dyneburg

Had a revolution and now having a something like war.

During the Cold War period Ukraine was much better off economically than Poland and due to being a single country with Russia they had access to their "unlimited" resources as well.

This also continued in the brief moment after the dissolution, whereas Poland from 89-92 was starving shithole in deep economical shock after Balcerowicz's reforms.

But the growth started in 1992 and since we successfuly managed to drop our economical/military relations with Russia (the only SU country that ever mattered) and keep them to bare minimum we keep on chugging.

Ukraine had a MUCH better start.
They wanted to transform their economy gradually, but the dissolution left only the worst scum in power and noone was competent enough to do it.
Since all people in power were former soviet elite (no different than Poland bear in mind) that profited off corruption, they just continued to profit from it, completely disregarding the rest of the population (which previously was taken care of by the central comittee in moscow)

tl;dr Ukraine was left without their big buddy Russia which was doing all the hard work for them for the last 70 years

Is there data for 2013, 2014 and 2016?

-2mln of crimeans.

Sage all NWO propaganda from the Whore of Babylon dividing everyone

You russians don't even have citizenship in baltic lmao

>they are white,
Since whrn turks are white