youtube.com/watch?v=7SseifOy16M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying they ever ran out of units
>what is artificial shortage to increase demand
thinkpad fanbois are absolute fools

>implying they ever ran out of units
>what is artificial shortage to increase demand
and you know this for a fact?

Thinkpad fanbois don't have money and buy used for 100 USD.

Are we up to the T25 already?
How will John Connor compete?

>use design from 2011 (but still missing all the indicator lights and thinklight)
>Thinkpad "Retro"

Who are the biggest faggots? Chinkfags or macfags?
I think chinkfags are worse because at least macbook just works and you can impress a local stacy with it.

No indicator lights is worse than the shit chink hinges

You're gonna need a lot more than a MacBook to convince Stacy to look away from Chad.

Fake news

this
thinkpad fans will buy it when its 10 years old

>not even ching chong bing bong:
youtube.com/watch?v=7SseifOy16M

>non-removable battery

JUST

>No ThinkVantage button

>doesnt mention screen
>doesnt mention size or weight

something tells me someone actually wants to hide the parts of laptops that are actually important because one does better than the other

Hahahah... Never thought about that

That model is hot garbage.

Lenovo hasn't been good since 2012, I hope they die off if they refuse to make good stuff anymore.

>that image
Probably a Lenovo Shill rep from Reddit.

There's a lot that I hate about the laptop but I would be able to ignore most of it for that keyboard and form factor, but that fucking hinge is inexcusable. The entire reason why I buy ThinkPads at all is because the hinge doesn't give out after 2 years like FagBooks and ANUS laptops. That piece of shit hinge design makes this thing impossible for me to justify spending nearly 2000 good boy points on. Fuck that.

Actually it's design of current year with a keyboard replacement

>no floppy drive
>no parallel port, no serial port, no mini gameport
>no docking stations with scsi for it
>can't be used with overhead projects

I thought this is supposed to be retro

How can you even start IBM ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery® without that?!

F-key on boot like every other laptop

>like every other laptop
That's tragic. Lenovo really ruined thinkpads

The laptop industry has turned into the smartphone industry: zero incentive for innovation and differentiation from the competition. Meanwhile in Japan they have their let's note series with all the ports and LEDs and disc drives you could ask for and they'll never be released here in the west.

I thought the point of the retro was to have the classic keyboard that all you spergs were missing but with MODERN HARDWARE. Fuck off, faggot. Nobody is making floppy drives and parallel ports anymore.

I just want a DSTN screen for that aesthetic blur effect

>modern hardware
Yeah, like flimsy hinges that break within two years and lack of indicator lights that show useful information to the user

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>indicator lights that show useful information to the user
We live in the age of facebook. Most users don't care about indicator lights unless they indicate whether they have received a message on facebook or not. Go fuck yourself

The thinkpad T25 "retro" is a complete piece of fucking garbage.

>old CPU
>laughable nvidia 940MX dGPU, also old
>TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS

seriously, holy shit lenovo, there isn't a good reason to buy this when I can spend $2000 on another laptop and get way better hardware

Total transparency that hides everything about the hardware from the user, turning the computer into a black box and making it impossible to diagnose the simplest problems.

>Nobody is making floppy drives and parallel ports anymore
How else am I going to use my old copy of Electronics Workbench with its parallel port dongle..

> A "fucking Xeon" vs "Standard quad-core i7"
You mean a fucking i7 without integrated graphics (Xeon) vs i7 + Intel HD (Better battery life)
> chad ECC DDR4 vs "Virgin LPDDR3"
Literally at the same speeds
> 2TB Upgradeable SSD
I will give you that.
> ALL THE FUCKIN PORTS
four thunderbolt 3 ports has several times more i/o throughput, thus being more futureproof at the expense of using adapters today
> Nice keyboard, has real travel
Lenovo has a really nice keyboard, I will give you that
> TrackNipple
I'd take the huge glass trackpad over the shitty nipple anytime.
> Actual function keys
I never used the touchbar, so I can't give my opinion on that.
> Comfy Milspec Magnesium
The magnesium frame is internal, outside all you feel is the shitty plastic that gets stained after just a yer, so not "comfy" at all
> Fimsy Aluminum soda can
You mean aircraft grade aluminum, same as used by Boeing.

You coincidentally forgot to mention:
> Display aspect ratio/resolution
> Speakers
> Warranty
> MacOS
> Weight/Size

from which year is that version?

>spending over $1000 on a laptop

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

>MacOS

FagOS

> Display aspect ratio/resolution
thinkpad is 4k, more than enough
> Speakers
get headphones
> Warranty
implying thinkpads break
> MacOS
fagOS, even windows is better
> Weight/Size
limp wristed faggot

Isn't Apple warranty horrible if you don't pay extra?

Why would anyone buy this when it's 10 years old? It has no replaceable batter. It'll have a battery life of 2 minutes by that time. It'll also probably be falling apart since it's a cheap plastic turd with a screen from a 100 dollar laptop.

because then you take it apart and replace the battery you dumb child

Why would it be? Once I got a dead pixel, and they fixed it for free.

Buying one of these laptop will be one of the first things I'll do in Japan

Connor always wins. Skynet just made things worse with the time machine.

One T25 with Szechuan sauce please

I miss IBM. Lenovo needs to burn in hell before they keep ruining the thinkpad

Same people design them, fag

>he doesnt know that lenovo designed and manufactured the thinkpads and IBM just put its name on them.

Coreboot it, then we'll talk