Is vaping technology? I just purchased one of these Smok stick vape pens to try to quit smoking cigarettes...

is vaping technology? I just purchased one of these Smok stick vape pens to try to quit smoking cigarettes. Pro tips are appreciated, I am moving into a new place this tuesday and I'm gonna try to be 100 percent smoke free for the rest of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

jneurosci.org/content/25/38/8593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is vaping technology
Yes but mods always delete ecig threads for reasons.

don't act like a faggot in public and don't get some riced out piece of shit.

Vaping doesn't give me the nicotine kick that a cigarette does. It's frustrating. I've tried a couple different models and juice %s and nothing compares to an actual cigarette.

most cigarettes contain ammoniated tobacco, thats what you're missing from just straight nicotine. try smoking American spirits which are not ammoniated and you'll see the same difference

Vaping is not a technology.
Why?
Because it's a gay stuff.
So fuck off, gay faggot.

American Spirits are ammoniated, they're getting sued over it right now.

me too, this is my second time around but I'm in my mid 30's, shit's costing me 35 a week and honestly 90 percent of the cigs i smoke aren't even pleasurable anymore, I'm just hooked.

I managed 21 days about a year ago with the vape, thing crapped out and I just started buying cigs again, this is round 2

can you make weed juice and smoke in this?

it always bothered me that I've never seem it mentioned, all those potheads using bongs seem dumb to me.

UwU

Yes its possible to get it in oils.

you can get a tank that will deal with wax, not sure about weed weed. I can barely take 2 hits without having a mini acid freakout on wax though

I've been using cheap sealed vv batteries for years and don't see any reason to get a huge replaceable-battery "mod". They work: what else does anybody want/need? Just make sure the output is adjustable and you're good to go.

Fully rebuildable cartomizers are also a meme: as with the batteries, just get stuff that works, but that's cheap to replace when it starts to go. I'm a big fan of the iClear 16's: they're flawless for the form factor.

No idea how anyone could smoke a cigarette after trying an ecig. I used to smoke like a pack and a half a day, got an ecig, and haven't had a single cigarette since. It's everything good about smoking with none of the bad.

I don't think it's possible with a normal ecig since THC is oil soluble, but not in the VG/PG ecig base.

There are things for smoking weed oil that superficially look like ecigs, but they're much higher powered.

Vaping is retarded af but smoking (cigarettes) is even more retarded.
Dont be retarded and dont fall for inhaling ash and other shit into your lungs jew

I'm 33. Been smoking every day since I was 12. These days I smoke rollies since it's cheaper. And I have a couple of sources that bring me back rolling tobacco from the duty free, so I get it cheaper than store bought stuff. My mum is currently on holiday in Spain and will be back on Monday with a load of tobacco for me. Should last me a few months until someone else goes abroad for a while :D Failing that, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy...

i did the rollies for a minute but the tax jews in my state decided to come after "pipe tobacco" and all the shops that had the big machines in them where you could make a carton for like 1/10 of what you would have paid for premade cigs. all the RYO shops closed or switched to ecig business

If you're in the US/Canada then head to an indian reservation for cheap cigs.

But really in 2013+4 everyone should have switched to ecigs by now.

Actual tobacco also contains MAOIs which cause a plethora of bodily effects, some of them being the potentiation of drugs by way of disabling enzymes or pathway obstruction. Interestingly enough this is likely why smoking and caffeine are so complimentary, MAOIs in the tobacco inhibit caffeine metabolism and expedite its uptake with the stimulant effects of the nicotine producing a gradually building 'rush' in the user.

jneurosci.org/content/25/38/8593

So what's the difference causing factor then? I don't smoke but I have before and I also tried vaping and could feel a big difference between the two (and nicotine gum for that matter).

this is how I quit smoking weed, getting tweaked on coffee and cigarettes to overcome the boredom and depression

never mind, post right above explains it

Keep telling yourself that. Asshole.

This shit is not technology, where the fuck are mods at?

Who here vaping onto their ThinkPad? The residue build up makes typing so much easier

He says as there is a generic watch circlejerk, battlestation circlejerk, thinkpad circlejerk, at least a handful of WankOS shitposting threads, and at least a few threads that belong in /sqt/ which should really be in /wsr/

I love vaping but I live in a cannabis happy part of the world and $40 will get me a cartridge full of co2 hash oil. Its so discrete I was taking dabs from my pen during a concert two nights ago. it is even less detectable than a normal box mod vap, literally pen sized and it gives fat dabs.

if your not weed knowledged a dab is concentrated cannabis, the pens use co2 oil that is extracted with supercritical cold carbon dioxide and weed nugs. a puff from a vape pen of co2 oil is like 10 times more potent than a hit off a joint

>not blowing vapor into your case to observe airflow patterns

Fully rebuildable computers are also a meme: as with the raspis, just get stuff that works, but that's cheap to replace when it starts to go. I'm a big fan of the chromebooks and used macbook airs: they're flawless for the form factor.

You weren't at a concert if you didn't smell weed through the whole venue. You can get free hits from total strangers at concerts.

Vapes are just mouth-fedoras

I know you're being sarcastic, but you're actually right.

Further, the reason cigarettes are ammoniated is because the ammonia is a potentiater of nicotinic reception. It converts bound nicotine molecules to freebase nic, like crack is to cocaine.

You can get vaporizors that work with oil, wax or ground herb, some are able to do two or more but I imagine cleaning is a pain if mixing forms and chances are you will just buy or make one form.
Hell of a lot safer than smoking a joint for the same reason as tobacco, it's comparable to a hookah pipe as I understand.

You can vape co2 oil in cheap ecigs. This stuff is over 90% thc.

Here in seattle I guess we all just use vape pens, the air was surprisingly clear, definately smelt like weed though. way more smoke rolling off stage from the foggers than coming from the crowd

Red Rocks in Denver is chock full of smokers, clouds, and smells. The best part is: there are cops there and they do nothing despite the fact it's illegal to use in public.

i live in Indiana and even in a hick red state, cops don't give a shit about smoking pot at concerts. I used to work at a concert venue and they had what we called the "getting busted tent" and it was underage drinkers or people who bought kids drinks 9/10 times, the other 1/10 was people who got in fights/chimpouts

nigga clean your shit. The tip looks disgusting

holy shit clean that fucking vape

I vaped too much and now my head hurts again
btw my optimizer has two holes on it, one of which I can unscrew. Do I need to screw it?

*atomizer

>inhaling the vaporous jew

Get something with a lot of nic like a juul. That'll be more pleasurable than vaping 3-6 nic forever trying to get a buzz.

I wish I could find lower than 6mg for cheap. Think I'll start mixing 50/50 zero nic and 6mg for 3mg.

Smok is garbage