This OS is shit. Literally no way to copy files to and from your phone. At least without a cloud botnet service

This OS is shit. Literally no way to copy files to and from your phone. At least without a cloud botnet service.

If VLC-ios added support for for more file types than just videos/music, I would change my stance. Until then, iOS a shit wtf.

Ok. You’re entitled to your incorrect opinion.

It's made only to make calls/texts and run normie social media apps, and outside of that iToys are fashion accessories. Android isn't much different but at least it doesn't lock you out of your own storage and disallow you from downgrading.

Also I'm here to shill. Buy a Librem 5.

iOS 10 was god-tier, 11 is absolute crap though.

Fuck man, this thing doesn't even let you upload files that are not images or videos...

hahahaha androne poorfags

I'm on iOS 10 though.

just show me 1 fucking way to copy files, or just images, from an iPhone to a PC without a cloud service

i somewhat figured out a way with videos/music using vlc, but it's only limited to music/vid files... and it seems like no other app like safari can access those files saved from vlc.. vlc also cannot access your ios images

iTunes, iFreeUp, AnyTrans Copy Manager, iBrowse, Tenorshare iCarePhone

2 seconds to Google it.

Fuck yourself.

>Someone feels pissed

Would rather than be a divorced fat uneducated poorfag than a druggie. KYS nigger

all i see is shitty bloated apps that require a wired connection. i'm talking wifi transfers

>gets btfo
>lol u mad

I don't care if you're the original poster or not, you're both salty fags who got BTFO.

AirDrop. (get a mac you poorfag btw [or at least hackintosh])

>just show me 1 fucking way to copy files, or just images, from an iPhone to a PC without a cloud service
A "cloud" service is just a server somewhere. Run your own server and upload your files to it. ownCloud has an iOS client app so load up a server in your basement and have at it.

>Throw out a few meme software only fags use
>"BTFO"
>>>/reddit/
And never come back

>iTunes has market share higher than all other local music players and sync software on desktops
>hurr durr meme software

BTFO AGAIN

the fuck is that.. looks like itunes .. i want to files between folders not apps

on android

>open file manager
>select and copy files you want to transfer
>open share folder on pc
>copy

literally haven't found an ios app that can do this.. i think it is possible since vlc can somewhat do it, but it's limited

iOS was designed to not have the concept of a filesystem shared between apps. There's no way to do drag-and-drop file transfers short of jailbreaking.

>There's no way to do drag-and-drop file transfers short of jailbreaking

do you not see this image: if vlc added support for images then i would be OK. i know iOS asks your for permission if 3rd party apps want to access your images, so it can be done

By definition, opinions cannot be incorrect or correct.

Easily achievable by using transmit, a ftp/sftp iOS App and running ssh server on your NAS ...

Why not simply plug the phone into your computer and drag and drop files like a flash drive?

Because you can only do that with photos and videos.

and you have to be running itunes

No. I have an iPad and it just shows up as a camera under Windows. I never installed iTunes and I never will.

yeah i guess plugging in and having it show as DCIM or whatever could work, but using wires is way more inconvenient that doing it through wifi

OwnCloud.

I'm running OwnCloud on my server and it works fine.

Even with the tripfagging and reddit spacing you're better than most of the other plebs here who can't run their own cloud server.

On Android you can do that with all files. Why can't iOS do it?

See . It's all about arbitrary restrictions on the device you paid top dollar for.

>Literally no way to copy files to and from your phone.
Your ignorance is matched only by your arrogance.

Though wifi, between iPhone and PC, no cloud/server required.

AirDrop. iCloud. Google Drive. There are literally dozens of ways to accomplish this. It's just that your iPhone won't show up on your computer as an external drive, that's all.

>without a cloud botnet service
AirDrop would only work if OP had a Mac, and to be honest you shouldn't use an iPhone if you aren't willing to buy a Mac and fully immerse yourself into the locked-down Apple ecosystem.

can anybody compile gentoo for ipads?

iOS is a shit!

t.ipadfag

Only people who have owned iOS devices can shit on it.

Sometimes android gives me too much control. I download apks, anime girl images, mkvs, zip files, and who knows what else! It's all sorted into different folders but I'm not sure I can handle it all, sometimes I even use FTP to download and upload. If only there was a simpler OS that I could use.

iFunBox

virgin vs the chad

icloud drive. use it as an exchange server.

I just don't understand how people can use a computer that doesn't have a functioning filesystem.

it has a fucntioning filesystem within.

The fuck do you mean 'within'

it wouldnt work if it hadnt one in the first place.

are you that retarded?

Jesus christ thanks capn obvious.

"Functional" as in usable by the user

You need ios 11 for that. Ios 10 doesn't have files app

it is complete. filesystem is not required to make calls and send messages.

i really like IOS
more than any android ROM ive ever tried

i see you are a well cultured person.

stick with your phablets and shitdroid buddy
ill keep my comfy SE with snappy IOS

>BTFO AGAIN
>carefully ignores everything he suggested after iTunes because he just googled and did no research.
10/10 here's everything you posted *after* itunes
>iFreeUp, AnyTrans Copy Manager, iBrowse, Tenorshare iCarePhone
I've used many of these and they're just the same thing and skinned differently, hell Anytrans is even paywalling itself now. iOS has only gone downhill since 9 when they rolled out Metal

i have an iphne SE and i just recently bought ipad pro 10.5.

So damn comfy.

i used android for a long ass time and finally broke my oneplus X and picked up an SE for 200 bucks

probably thes best phone ive had, using android feels shitty now

android is just a toy. one wouldnt use android for daily tasks.

one must use Apple iOS for stability and reliability.

and also we are united as one while androidfags are fragmented.

tru

i still have a cheap android tablet here. i use it to experiment stuff.

a week ago the UI just stopped working. I just tossed it aside and i knew android was just an experiment where people can play with.

Wait, can't you just transfer files from iPhone to PC using USB? (Android user here, don't know iOS)

wait, you cant use usb-transfer or install an ftp server?
thats whats I do on android.

>my opinion is that 4+2 = 7

> People with less money tend to not buy $1000 phone

AirDrop is peer to peer.

What file types do you want that it doesn't already support? Get a laptop.

I've had an iphone since like 2009 or whenever and have not once needed to copy 'files' to or from it.

Honest question, what is your use case? I use google docs/sheets/etc for anything specifically so I DON'T have to copy files and can access them anywhere.

>Man worth billions using a S3
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you apple fags have to say for yourselves? keep thinking you're rich

iOS was never good and probably never will be.

toddlers btfo

B A S E D
T R U M P - K U N

Thread has too many replies to obvious bait posts.

Why is your root named weird

This is a meme. Userbases in Europe overlap widely. This whole iPhone status nonsense is a fixed and stupid idea you Americans have. The correlation may be there in the US. I've lived in several European countries and really, nobody cares.

The new Control Panel is absolute garbage.
Random lags and freezes in any app.
New "files" app literally useless.
They even removed some default backgrounds for new shitty ones.

submissive fag detected

>just show me 1 fucking way to copy files, or just images, from an iPhone to a PC without a cloud service

Text message, airdrop, iTunes. Next question.

>i somewhat figured out a way with videos/music using vlc, but it's only limited to music/vid files... and it seems like no other app like safari can access those files saved from vlc.. vlc also cannot access your ios images

iOS 11 has a built in file browser.

>using an unsecure personal Android phone

He has a literal threat to national security in his pocket and he doesn’t give a damn. Wow. If being rich means you get to be stupid, I’ll take being poor and having common sense.

>without a cloud service
i see your comprehension is shit

t. fag that never used android before

>owning iShit

Found your problem.

Stop being poor and pay for apple music.

How will iToddlers ever recover?

iOS is fine for a normal user, not a power user
iPhones aren't for power users, so if you want to torrent, file transfer from your phone to the computer wirelessly, root or access important files, go to android

phones are like cars -- there's no best car in the world, its all opinion and what you're going to use it for. you wouldn't take a ferrarri on a farm, you wouldnt take a f-250 to the racetrack

why does safari scroll on ios scroll so slow? how do you speed it up?

>Honest question, what is your use case?

AirDrop only works if you have a Mac.

>Honest question, what is your use case?

Lets say I recorded a video file that's like 3 gigs big.

I don't want to upload it to the cloud because it'll take too long or it might be a naughty video.

I guess you could plug with a cable with your PC, but that's really annoying. And that's not possible if you want to upload directly to a NAS.

Just because you say something is your opinion doesn't mean it actually is one.
>It's a fact that 4+2=7

>iOS is fine for a normal user, not a power user

Thistbhfam. Pic related.

Attractive high value girls have iPhones.
They don’t want to see your shitty green bubbles poorfag.

Are you really happy with your life?

Spotted the nigger.

Yes

No

In my country people don't steal iphones because they're unhackable and bring the cops to the thief. All other phones are good merchandise.

Checkmate nerdroids

I hope you realize Find My iPhone is not country specific.