How do we fix the Android problem?

How do we fix the Android problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Malware_for_iOS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do we fix the shitposting problem of Sup Forums?

> 14,000 people from a dating site

If all Apple shills and fagboys just killed themselves like most faggots do there wouldn't be any problems.

android is literally a knockoff of ios you can't debate this

Not only can you not debate how it's better, you also can't debate a flat earther. I can go on forever with other nonsense that isn't real.

The problem is you

If you ignored everything apple copied from android and modders, yes, only then

dont buy an android if you dont want it
i used to be an ios fag but i recently got yet another iphone 8 after my last one shattered from me slightly tapping it on the kitchen countertop and it's pretty bad, apps crash for no reason, haptics are on and off, gyroscope doesn't work properly, etc.

>14000 people from a dating site
>valid data
Pick one

Both OSs are shitty clones of one another. Only difference is android doesnt have to suck Steve Job's rotting dick as much.

Only difference is android is piece of rotting garbage prone to actually getting viruses HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's like the Windows of mobile operating system. What a piece of junk. I have never seen an app crash before on a phone until I watched someone use an android. What a joke

theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Malware_for_iOS

How people get viruses on their phone is beyond me. You have to be a special kinda autist to do that.
>implying iOS doesnt have exploits

Also
>Trying to discredit android by comparing it to Windows
Kinda backfired on you there

>Android users are 50% more likely to be redheads

sold. thanks op!

>work out every day

Enjoy your no gains

based in my own experience Apple users are mostly fags or teenager women while Android users are well, everybody else.

Apple users are rich and android users are poor. It is simple as this. as have always been.

I had and iphone and samsung and both crash alot

I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

The sample size is actually good, the problem is that you're comparing an OS that runs on a single line of high end devices from a single manufacturer to another who runs on everything else, from the 90$ chinkphones to the 800$ flagships, made by 20 or so different manufacturers.

How likely is a random person in the US to have a fucking chinkphone?

>a single line of high end devices
I can walk into Cricket tomorrow and get a 5S for $100.

what's wrong with redheads?

>implying apple users are not poor niggers with a contract phone that cost them more

Good sample size or not, it's nowhere near "good" by the way considering the total amount of people with smartphones, the problem is that a dating site is hardly the place to find candidates for a study, other than maybe tinder.

permanently banning people who post bait images like this should be a good start, but this assumes any level of moderation.

THIS.

Huh...never knew that iPhone users were more likely to be drug addicts. Must be a coping mechanism to deal with validating their lives with a phone brand.

>iOS users are likely to work out everyday
>everyday
Who the fuck works out everyday? Maybe its those ios users who go to the gym and literally spent 95% of their time on their phones (occupying a machine at the same time) and the remaining 5% doing a set or two

There is no 3/4g reception in my gym so I am thinking of loading aircrack ng on my phone and just running deauth, maybe the fuckers will start to actually work out or maybe they will just leave.

I hate applel too, but those arrows could be pointed the other way since nothing is timestamped.

>How likely is a random person in the US to have a fucking chinkphone?
Wrong question. You should be saying "How likely is a random person who goes to that dating site to have a chink phone?"

Good sample size if you only care about people who visit dating sites.

So android users who are active on dating sites are kind of losers. Big shocker. Android is present on more affordable devices, cheap gizmos are more attractive to men, and men on dating sites are probably poor ass losers.

I wonder how many of those iPhone users were "power" women who can't get a fucking date because they basically have a dick but use an iPhone because they're either too lazy or too stupid to figure out an OS that doesn't install bowling alley bumpers for them.

A "good" sample size would be random people from all demographics with any (non-particular) interest that would get said group together. But that'd just make sense, and we can't have that.

so only whores use ios?

> 50% more likely to have red hair
I think it's great. What does the pic want to say?

>more than 13 sexual partners
I've never seen a prostitute with an iPhone

So if I dont want a slut I should stick to android, got it.

We switch to Windows Phone, faggots.

We must solve the Sup Forums problem first.

>an OS that is literally based off NT
>even has a fucking registry
>no new features will be added to W10M, essentially at the "extended support" point
>no normalfag "apps"
If you're using a Winbenis Phone, why are you using a smartphone in the first place?
I still have a Lumia 950 that I've abandoned after I realised I only used it to shitpost from my bed and overall use it as a mobile web browser.