How does Sup Forums justify piracy?

How does Sup Forums justify piracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Free games > paying for gaems.

"i'm poor"

Pirated animu is literally the best quality version of it you can get. Why would I pay money for something inferior?

I'm broke, I'll pay for it with the next job

I pirate because I don't give a shit about piracy. If you have a problem with that, blow it out your cuck ass.

I dont have to justify anything, its free. Moralfags can go fuck themselves.

one day, when I make a lot of money, i will be buying games, even ones I played a long time ago and will no longer.
But I will.

Now, I am cashless, I do cashless gaming.

I don't have any responsibility to give money to filthy foreigners.
Only my fellow tax paying nationals deserve my money.
Giving money to filthy foreigners is literally damaging to my own people, and therefore immoral and unethical.

Nips are white you pathetic cuck

Cause I get free shit
/thread closed

I don't care what color you are, you are a filthy foreigner, and the sooner you die in poverty the better my own people will fare.

>nips
>white

Actually, only nordic people are white. You need to have blonde or red hair and blue or grey eyes.

/thread

Nips are one of the most important people on the planet, cuck. They need to function just as much as your own country.

I don't need to justify it. There's nothing wrong with it. Artists deserve to be paid, but it doesn't need to be from MY pocket. Leave that to those who can afford to do so.

How does OP justify holding an artificial monopoly over the distribution information?

Not illegal where I live.

>i want free shit
>piracy=free shit

>if you put these 1s and 0s in this particular order without giving kikes $60 you're STEALING

Studies have shown that unauthorized copying has little effect on sales. In general, a person isn't going to pay for something just because they can't get it for free; similarly, just because they *can* get it for free at some point doesn't mean they want to.

Personally, if prohibited copying is more convenient than buying and using/consuming the product, then I'll just get a prohibited copy.

Anyone else noticed how all the new kickass trackers are fucking shite?

My people have done fine when we didn't even know Japan existed, and we will fare fine without them today too,
your opinions as a filthy foreigner are irrelevant.
The only thing relevant to my interest is that you sink in the seas along with your faggot jap friends, as soon as possible, so my people will have more breathing space.

"Copyright is a brain damage"
- Nina Paley

How does Sup Forums justify shitposting?

Don't worry I only pirate American software you waste of oxygen.

its not pirating

Good. Americans are faggots who are unrelated to my people, so I approve of your action.
But i also wish doom upon your faggot people too, in the name of righteous self-interest.

>justify
I'm not retarded enough to try to justify it to other people. I do it because I can do it.

it's free
i don't care

I dont have much money and its too expensive.

>How does Sup Forums justify piracy?

Piracy refers to armed robbery on the high seas. Did you mean copyright infringement? If so, we don't justify it.

A more appropriate question is: How do copyright holders justify their behavior? Why is it acceptable for them to demand payment for work which is clearly derivative, unoriginal, and uninspired?

how would you feel if he was actually of "your" people?

Is this how you cope with muslims invading your country and making you and your people extinct soon?

The best things in life are free.

a person of knowledge!

He isn't.
If he is, he is already helping by pirating Amerifat shit.
You dun fucked up user.
You can stop attempting to figure out where i live, know that unless you live in this region, i hope plague and destruction upon your irrelevant-to-my-interests people.

it's there. it's free. i can download it.

Do you have to bring Sup Forums to every single board? Sup Forums is the biggest cancer it's everywhere.

>my conqueror overlords will fall into the abyss if I don't give them my irrelevant shitskin pesos

It's okay pedro, just tell your mom that she doesn't need to come and clean tomorrow, I'm going on a trip.

I'd love to test shit before I buy it.
I did it with all of my games , if i don't like it i will not buy it.

Movies and anime are something else , in my 3rd word country we have a special tv station that streams pirated movies/ series / even old anime , by voting on a facebook page , ofc the fucking adds are annoying as hell but still , it's free shit , so i got used to that.

I Know i sound idiotic but that's what i use to , that is what my 3rd word country dose , we don't even support amazon to support Netflix or Hulu or what ever online streaming dose

Your people are irrelevant.
Your opinions are irrelevant.
You are a filthy foreigner, who is irrelevant.
Your death can only be positive for me and my people, as you are irrelevant and worthless.

Wrong again Amerifat, you are all the same whether Mexican or Cuckburgers. Irrelevant, and unrelated to my people.
I hope you both die from an HIV plague.

So you live in an irrelevant shitskin country then? Enjoy historical humilliation, rape and enslaving of your """(((people""")))

>He isn't.
but you dont know that and if he is, you just wished the death of your own ppl.
rekt de_stroid pwn

Ah nvm you trolling, iam high as a kite right now.

>tfw you're a cuck that learned your anglo master's language while pretending to be antiforeigner
>tfw you use foreigner tech

Good cuck.

You will never figure out where i live,
but nothing you say will change that you are irrelevant to me and that your death is a good thing for my people. Your loss is our gain. You don't deserve my money, in any way possible.

I know he isn't because of a little trick.
Also i wish death upon your people too.

>i wish death upon your people too.
im not a patriot, so good for you

>I wish death upon them but at the same time consume their media because my retarded people isn't good enough to make proper media
>I wish death upon them but at the same time remain cucked by learning their language

lol

I use tech made by foreigners to instill a greater financial destruction upon them by pirating than the wholesome value of all the tech. I'd say it's a good trade-off all things considered.
Death to all foreign garbage.

Yes, everyone is a nigger except the me and you.

Learning the language of my enemies doesn't undo my proficiency in my own language.
So your logic is as irrelevant as the value of your people, who i hope will die off as soon as possible.

>Giving money to filthy foreigners is literally damaging to my own people, and therefore immoral and unethical.
That's literally not how it works. Economics is not a zero-sum game, and the entire developed world has benefited from capitalism and resource trading. Your country wouldn't be better off under some Juche model of self-reliance you dipshit. Go back to Sup Forums.

I justify piracy because:
1. it has been demonstrated that pirates are better customers, and are more likely to spend their money on digital products after they've gotten to try them
2. it encourages competition and forces companies to offer better services for digital media distribution
3. you can often get better-quality, DRM-free downloads through pirating

The reason large corporations get so butthurt about piracy is because it threatens their ability to control and dominate industries, and they lust over the possibility of expanding their power through the legal system. It's not analogous to stealing a physical object and there's no economic justification for why piracy is bad.

I like how you think user.
Death to American pigs.

(You)

>That's literally not how it works.
It is.
>Economics is not a zero-sum game
It's a benefits game. And i get more benefits for my people by not giving money to filthy foreigners and filthy foreign competition.
It's quite simple. I hope death upon your economy so my can benefit from it.

Giving kikes even more money is immoral.

Movie tickets cost 30 bucks.

>I justify piracy because:
This is where you are wrong. Just do it when it's necessary.

Where do you live? Pen Island?

>he thinks he is relevant and can actually "instill finantial destruction"
It's really easy. If you were so fond of your people and antiforeigner, you wouldn't bother to learn and pollute your mind with your enemies' language.

You actually humilliated yourself into learning a language that isn't yours from a people that you despise. You acted like a slave, but unlike a slave, you did so willingly, to add insult to injury.

>b-but I don't even like the media! It's not like I wish I was white or anything! I just do it to destroy your country!

You are a true cuck mate, shame upon you, I pity your people.

But you already gave your money to "filthy foreigners" by buying their technology. You say that you're incurring more harm on them by going on to pirate their media, but that doesn't make sense. They would have been worse off if you didn't buy their technology OR watch their media in the first place.
>It's a benefits game.
>Implying that a trade can't be mutually beneficial for both sides
Your country would be a third-world shithole if it didn't share resources and knowledge with the rest of the world, kek

I'm not giving you money filthy foreigner, so your opinions are irrelevant.
I learn the language of the enemy because of the wise words that it's good to know your enemy in order to get rid of them effectively and efficiently.
You don't have the mental capability or willpower to learn my language, which gives me an edge over you, a filthy foreigner.
Death upon your garbage foreign people.

>But you already gave your money to "filthy foreigners" by buying their technology.
Which i use to wage war against them. Getting Trump elected was one of the good methods i contributed to.
>You say that you're incurring more harm on them by going on to pirate their media, but that doesn't make sense
That's because you are an ignorant foreigner oblivious to the methods of your own people of creating money out of thin air by connecting them to peer and download numbers, which then becomes a problem when they can't manifest the actual value.
Death to your filthy people.

>Your country would be a third-world shithole if it didn't share resources and knowledge with the rest of the world
Would be isn't an argument. In the present, your death is our benefit.

I only pirate shit I can't afford.
Like Sony Vegas.

As far as games go, I just buy them because its convenient to be able to download them from Steam.

>posted from a ejunk filled with garbage from foreign people
Wake up kiddo. It's not 1800 when your arguments were still legit

So tell me, in what way does getting Trump elected help your people? Is it because you think he'll destroy your enemy America?
Piracy only benefits my people, and has no detrimental impact on sales. You're an impotent cuck with unwarranted self-importance. Your pathetic, irrelevant country couldn't put even the smallest dent in us if it tried.

how does a tv service justify asking for a sub fee and then a year later also forcing you to watch ads? fuck you I won't pay then you dumb nigger

Nothing you say changes the fact that the death of your people in the present can only be a good thing for my own people.
I hope you all die from a plague.

Your country is a filthy foreign cesspool which enables me to destroy you via piracy through the stupidity of being so greedy they conjure up money from intangible peer numbers which they can't manifest then and have to sign off as a deficit.
I hope you die from HIV plague.

what about buying shit used? let's say i buy a disc game, then i sell it and the person that bought it sells it again, and then the same happens, and again, and again. let's say 10 thousand times.

did the developers of the game lost 10k sales?

Copyright is an outdated concept in an age where we can copy and transmit information for almost no cost. Just as we are losing jobs due to the advancement of automation and AI, the same thing is true of artists (and when I say artists, I really mean any type of content creator) since any work they produce can be duplicated infinitely at no cost. Is it fair to demand that everyone pay them to enjoy their work? I don't think so.

And yet, I also believe that artists should be able to support themselves and focus on their art without having to worry about their livelihoods. Stuff like Patreon helps, but it's really just a bandaid for a mortal wound. Right now, I am sure most of you will agree that many forms of media, be it books, video games, anime, television shows, etc., have gone completely to shit. They do whatever the hell makes them the most money and it has stopped being a labor or love. People aren't making the stuff they want to make, they are just making the stuff that will earn their parent company the most money.

The bottom line is that we need a complete overhaul of society, we need to solve the problem of people not being able to support themselves. Everyone should have all the essentials like housing, food, water, electricity, internet, and medical care available to them no matter what their situation or income. If someone can't find work, they should still be able to live a respectable life. The problem is how do we accomplish this? This is the conundrum the boomers have left us with. Soon, they will all be dead, and we will be left to clean up the mess. If we can't find a solution, there will come a day where society will totally collapse as the middle class dwindles to nothing and poverty becomes widespread once again.

So edgy.

>irrelevant country couldn't put even the smallest dent in us if it tried.
It doesn't have to. You are doing a well job on your own.

If they stop to "work" someone have to step up and buy their shit as they whish. It's have nothing to do with copyright, but when i buy a product i want it to be genuine, not fake shit with a sticker.

>hurr durr I'm destroying your country through piracy
>even though piracy has been demonstrated time and time again not to hurt industries, and that corporate arguments about "muh sales" are bullshit excuses for them to expand their legal powers worldwide

Behold the high-IQ "master race"! Boy, I am sure scared of your intelligent, educated people coming to destroy me!

Americans pay taxes that mostly goes towards murdering people. Not paying for American products is a great way to at least deserve a Nobel peace prize. Many people pirate though, so if we ever get a Nobel peace prize (which we will if it's worth anything) then we will probably get it as a group

I'm not enough of a cuck to think I need to justify it. I want to do it, so I do.

>I'm not giving you money filthy foreigner, so your opinions are irrelevant.
>I learn the language of the enemy because of the wise words that it's good to know your enemy in order to get rid of them effectively and efficiently.
>You don't have the mental capability or willpower to learn my language, which gives me an edge over you, a filthy foreigner.
>Death upon your garbage foreign people.

Mental gymnastics. I won't bother myself learning an inferior language of racially inferior subhumans.

That's not how my kind works. My kind never need to learn foreign languages to get rid of enemies.

My kind used a more active and effective approach, axe to the skull, bullet to the head, you name it.

Only the weak use words as a mean to overpower. My kind was never defeated by the sword. What about yours?

>im nat givin u muh money

Why do you think that is relevant? My people could take everything you own and burn your whole settlement if we really needed it. My continent is not called first world for nothing, you chimp.

We owned the whole world at some point, do you really want to talk about relevancy?

Are you really trying to tell me that learning a language from people you despise is in any way good? How retarded can you get?

Keep talking and hating. As long as you fear us enough to not take up arms against us, little honorless cuck.

Rome dying didn't stop stupid white people continuing by benefiting from its destruction.
The death of your people won't stop my people continuing by benefiting from your destruction.
Your existence is meaningless to my people, my people are more relevant to my wallet than your foreign stink.
That's not a matter of opinion, it's an existential fact proven by history.

>Right now, I am sure most of you will agree that many forms of media, be it books, video games, anime, television shows, etc., have gone completely to shit.
I wouldn't agree with that at all. This is only somewhat true for the most surface level shit that is available.

> we need a complete overhaul of society
Just hunker down until the robuts save us.

>My kind used a
I am not interested in some dead past.
I only hope for the quickest death that can befall your foreign stinkpeople, so my own people can benefit from the lands strewn with your bones.
If nothing else, we can use your carcasses as coal.

>NEETs arguing on an anime forum about how justified they are in downloading shit for free
kek

So you have accepted your useless weakness and resort to being a fungus? Taking advantage of the dead because it's the only way you can survive?

Funny, although you're in for bad news, because I doubt your people will benefit from anything. You're the weakest, even if we pass away, people stronger than you will hold the land.

You are less than an animal, for animals behave more honorably.

As I said, keep talking, as long as you fear, shitskin.

It's still better off than every Eurocuck country.
"Your people" aren't even powerful or competent enough to build their own technology or create their own media, which is why you must consume that of other nations.
Your people sound like weak cucks to me desu. At least the people of powerful, dominant nations have something to be proud of, unlike your people. Truly sad.

Your weak, self-insufficient people would perish in the collapse of the global economy.

Cringy as fuck

>Eurocuck

Somehow it's funny that an american would say this since they have had the lead in niggerfucking and race mixing since the 60s on the whole world.

>no john ur the cucks

You are still talking irrelevant foreigner?
You aren't getting my money, you are irrelevant. Your opinions are irrelevant. Your very existence has no relevance to me, such that your death will not even be registered, let alone felt. Death to your people.

Your people only weren't powerful or competent enough to build beyond mudhut level tech, before Rome taught you and you destroyed them subsequently.
Your fate will be the same, others will take over your technology, and improve it even more than you while you are left dead in history.
Thus, history repeats itself.
Death to your people.

I'm poor.

I am from your country, can I have some money?

Competence and power are inheritable, as your own people have if you ever learned anything about your own history you uneducated child.
It is pretty much a fact that your people dying off won't in any way affect the inheritance and continued progression of millennia of inherited and developed technology via new hands.

Yes. Gib music CD and i gib money.

>My kind never need to learn foreign languages to get rid of enemies.
*blocks the cocky subhuman's path*

>Your people only weren't powerful or competent enough to build beyond mudhut level tech, before Rome taught you and you destroyed them subsequently.

This bait is mild, not strong enough to make me post the sources to this:

>romans copying weapon desings from germans/celts
>romans copying fighting strategies from greeks and celts
>refined celt and germanic jewlery and metalsmithing mastery
>complex celt musical instruments
>rich and profound germanic lore and mythology

Do your research before you look like a retard.

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/

Exactly

IQ is not learned. It is thanks to intelligence that these inventions or media came into existence. The only thing subhumans would achieve is stagnation and degradation.

Give a monkey a pistol and see what happens.

I don't have music CD I am poor. Please donate or my family and I will die

Still the good stuff came from the Greeks and from Middle Eastern.

Are you refering to learning latin? Rome was already dead when latin became widespread.

Try again brownie.

That's William the conqueror, you fucking niggermonkey.