Raspberri Pi 3

Raspberry Pi 3 for web browsing and web development?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HP-Quad-Core-Windows-10-Refurbished/dp/B01CV9G1BO/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1508028291&sr=1-3&keywords=desktop computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

ok

Nope

Cheap computer for web browsing/other light weight stuff under $150?

Get a Chromebook and chroot into ubuntu

I don't want a chromebook. I was think about this: amazon.com/HP-Quad-Core-Windows-10-Refurbished/dp/B01CV9G1BO/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1508028291&sr=1-3&keywords=desktop computer

(I already have a keyboard+monitor)

You realize you can take ChromeOS off and put linux on yes?

i did not know. but they seem like really low spec computers. kind of ok for the price though I guess

I just did it to a Samsung Chromebook. Just keep it in my truck in case I don't have any other PC available and I need to do something small.

I really want a decent desktop though. I thought the HP was a good deal.

Second hand for about $10.

I wouldn't buy anything with a hdd in 2017

reasons?

It's okay for web browsing
But if you want anything related to video and game streaming it's way too underpowered

It's slow.

I don't want to play games on it

Because they're cheap and stable.

slow in what context? too slow for web browsing and saving files?

I wish I could build something like a pi top from scratch. Screen, keyboard and battery are easily accessible, the problem would be the case. What would be a decent choice aside 3d printing? Wood?

why don't you go make your own thread.

Thin plywood or just find some sheet plastic or plexiglass and hotglue it together.

Why don't you go read our sticky

>web development
Yes
It's a good start to the LAMP stack and networking , especially if you're a winfag.

Thanks, didn't thought about that.