Is it difficult to study in Europe as an American?

Is it difficult to study in Europe as an American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g3Km5kSi7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the country and the difference in education systems. Countries with very different education systems like France are almost impossible to study at unless you go to the American-specific schools.

Probably, because Americans tend to be far more stupider than Europeans, so you'd probably struggle to keep up.

If you can stand the 600 mio. questions about 'murican politics then no.

>more stupider

OP here, I mean is it difficult in terms of getting accepted. My understanding is that only like 5% of the spots are reserved for international students, doesn't that make it extremely competitive?

>more stupider
wew

Maybe he's an american speaking from experience.

it's a joke

Considering he got called out by a fellow brit, an american and a pollack, I think the damage control's a bit too late

Most Unis got courses in English too and it's usually free.

Yeah but how hard is it to get a seat as a non Erasmus student?

>more stupider
Apparently not you fucking retard

My school has a lot of foreign-exchange students. I knew a couple people who studied in France/Germany/Argentina and it's not that hard if you speak the language. I'm studying abroad in Japan soon and the girl who was just there told us all about how to register for classes and have the credits transfer back to the uni here.

I was only pretending to be stupid.

Beats me, send an email to a random University's public relations and ask the same question, I'm sure they'll help you out.

Well or ask Michael Moore :D

youtu.be/5g3Km5kSi7A

why
every uni is filled with the same insufferable cunts in the west

I heard your university is easier than our gymnasium so it may be the case, at least in Slovenia.

>far more stupider

No, if you don't mind being glassed regularly for being an amerifat

Yes, don't come here.

kek wtf finland

Depends on the country. The Netherlands for example will be just as expensive as in America.

But Austrian education was very cheap last time I checked.

This is true.
I hate to be on the STEM meme but it's really the only way to avoid libruhl retard activists anymore.

Yeah they're also less mindless than we give them credit for!

What are you going to study? I know a lot of the eastern European countries have medical programs in English. They usually have an entrance exam (oral/written). Not particularly difficult.
Have no idea about other fields though.

>Is it difficult to study in Europe as an American?
Not really, I guess. Since you speak the same language of the country that you study in, of course.

Too late Javier al-Siesta bin Moor bin Notrabajo

Already got my visa

i met some americans at uni.

if you want to know how to study in eg germany: homepage of the german embassy in merica or just call them.
finding a uni is not as difficult as you think it is

No but I wonder how competitive it is since there are so few international seats