Sup Forums app

Sup Forums app.

Very minimal feature set at the moment.

How do you like the design so far?

Planning to have all colors/font sizes editable within the settings section soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/chan-app/Chan-App
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh my God! God bless you, user!

Design is okay for now. How is app development going?

Could you post the github link?

Does it steal pass credentials?

It's on a Github attached to all my personal stuff at the moment. I'll have to move the repo. How bad you want it? I can get it moved over tonight if you want to check it out.

and app development has been pretty good. It's using a lot of React Native so it'll run on both Android and iOS.

I've had next to zero motivation to do anything with it recently.

Only if you're a femanon or soyboi

>phoneposters

I'm not a programmer. I want the link just to follow the development and news of the project.

I hope development continues because we need an app for Sup Forums on iOS. It would be cool if volunteer programmers could help you. :)

>not posting comfortably from their phone

Do you need an icon?

>Sup Forums app

who the fuck is actually going to want a Sup Forums app on their phone? are you that much of a loser?

Why's it blue? Also, dark theme would help at the board selection.

I know I am (I have three Sup Forums apps total on my phone, all failures from a past life).

Yes.

I'll create the Github account/repo now. Post a link when done.

nice! Does it support iPad?

Post source code, I’m very interested.

I forgot to ask.

I also own an iPad. It would be nice if the app also had iPad support.

Is it for IOS?
if so, then you need to redo from the start because your design use android's material design instead of IOS flat design meme.
If you designed it for android then you'll be better off reconsider KYS because there is Clover which already better than your imaginary application.

This

Design (seen more in the radio buttons) gives me a Google Forms vibe, and I fucking hate Google.

needs a dark theme

also, posts need to be separated by lines or something because it looks weird without it.

Can we get a mascot design competition started?

What does it do that clover doesn't?

Yes, although lots of fine tuning to do for the iPad version.

It's for iOS and Android. I have material design apps in production on iOS. There's no need for a redesign for that reason.

All colors will be configurable in the settings page soon. I just need a UI hooked up for this, the hard code has been complete, though.

Also, posts are separated. The screenshots do not show this. Although, for `intro` replies they are not. Intro replies (the most recent, up to six replies) you view while on the thread page does NOT separate these, instead they just receive a grey background by default.

Nothing at the moment. As I said it feature set is VERY minimal. I'm half posting this because I want ideas of what to incorporate.

Go for it. Here's the repo. Create an artwork directory and have at it.

just use clover

By the way, here is the repo.

>material design apps
>in production on iOS
it looks ugly, mate.

Thanks user!

I think it's fine. I'm not a designer, though.

Np!

>ads
Lol

>ads

I was about to wish you luck user

P.S. good luck with everything else

That's the mobile Sup Forums website in a webview. ads are NOT in app.

oh vey

Block them then. You have no reasons.

>read-only

>ads
How do you plan to outdo Clover?

>javascript

Hello

It's anudda shoah.

Hehe it's not.

How's your mother doing? Have you been treating her well?

Yea I maintain contact with her and the rest of the family frequently. I'm kind of busy with college so I don't get to see them as much as I would like to.

what's the point of making this when clover exists?

It would be nice as a webapp too

A system to track my precious (you)s is required, clover doesn't do it
I'll try to think of anything else I want

Ability to look at archivers in mobile

>being a phoneposter
>making an app that will lead to more phoneposters
everyone ITT should be permab&

Ok I have the perfect idea, implement an invisible tag for the device posted with, then allow you to filter it. If you produced an app that allowed me to filter out every thread and post from an iphone or ipad I would love you forever.

Jesus christ OP did you fail to realize that Github has a code-search engine? Holy fuck

((They)) already want to shut it down

> ads
> using Google design on iOS app

I mean it’s a nice little project. Still, I would use The Chan any day over this one

leave OP alone

OP dun goof'd

ha, he has pleb Sup Forums taste

what a fucking faggot. can't wait to report your app to the app store and get you banned.

BTW: Reminder that private repos exist for a reason

The Chan for iOS is god tier

No black theme?

>tfw op doxxed himself

Fuck off phoneposting is comfier

Why are you such a mean person, user? Dude was just trying to show us something and you've got to be a right fucking cunt about it.

you counter

Please go back to the midwest, transplant. Seattle doesn't want you .

I'll use Sup Forums on a phone when phones come with 13 inch screens.

>read-only

Subhuman phoneposters

search the app store for "The Chan"

Holy fuck yes! I’ve been looking for a good iOS 4cha app. Does it have similar functionality to Clover? I’m using The Chan right now and it’s making me miss clover