My liberial idiot parents want to move to Albania

My hippie mother got a job offer to teach music at an international school in Albania. My new agey shitty mid life crisis liberal lawyer dad wants to retire at like 58 and go there with her. They are American Californian Bernie bots.

Can someone tell me what Albania is really like? A red pill of any kind? Are they diving into a pit of vipers? Or is Albania as safe as they say they are for American infidels?

I don't think I can talk them out of it without being labelled an Islamaphobe. They're clearly beyond reason. But I was hoping someone here may be able to give be some perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=XWEqhnitWIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its really really bad. worst fukhole in Europe

>offer to teach music
i believe she'll be the one being taught about organs

they will have sex in a bunker and you can't do anything to prevent it.

What about the capital Tirana? I know the country is 60% muslim but the interviewer told my mom they love Americans. It smells like bullshit to me

Just let your parents go there no point trying to talk them out of it. I have driven through Albania and it's a legit shithole.

Are you retarded? Do you REALLY not know why Albanians love America?

get organ insurance right now and you'll be rich soon after landing in albania

Although you're a complete moron, your parents sound like nice people.

You will die in Albania. This is not a joke. This is not an over-exaggeration. If one of your parents is a laywer, you might even have millions in savings. People will know, and they'll fuck you up.

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
Fuck off nigger, Albania is based.

kek no I know about its history. But maybe you can enlighten me further

The US intervened to save Kosovo, which is ethnically Albanian. They love us forever for that.

I wouldnt be going. I live in New York

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Can someone tell me what Albania is really like?
like the bad side of mexico

Do not go. This is a Darwin test. Do everything you can to stay even if it means your parents will disown you and leave you here. You're better off here with an education, a familiar language, and friends than kidnapped in a dungeon/country where they'll kill you over the next 5 years.

d-does that mean i'll be an orphan soon?

Atheism is really strong there.
There is a high precentage of catholics in the north and orthodox christians in the south. You should check out demographics

Albania has a beautiful mediterranean nature, but it's a really poor country.
However, they love americans because they see them as liberators of Kosovo and fighters againts evil s*rvs.
It will be so easy for you to score some Albo qt and with your dads american retirement money you'll live like kings there

I'm going in Sarande in south Albania in a few days. Can't wait
>pic related

It's shit with dumb people that are not really religious good weed tho

I've been to Albania and the NYC. If I were to choose, I would *coughs* probably prefer living in the latter.

fug...now i sort of want to go with them. shiet.

Alot of Greeks in the south

It's literally gypsy stereotypes - the country

this. they supply the whole fucking balkans and more

It was so funny. I saw on the news that the police fought for a few days!! againts whole village that lived off making weed

And after that, you couldn't get weed for months in Croatia and whole /ex-yu/.

if your parents really move there. Visit them few times during summer and see if you like it.

Personally, I wouldn't choose it as a location that I would live in, but who knows, I've never been there. Maybe I'll like it once I go there.

true, but I heard that most of them are assimilated

underrated

lol dude they're fucking you over big time. enjoy living a harder life because of your hippie parents lol

You have nothing to worry about. You'll be absolutely fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWEqhnitWIg

Language will be a huge fucking problem tho

kek that's where I'm going

See. They love americans. You'll be swimming in pussy if you go there, even just as a vacation to visit your parents you lucky fuck

yeah i know. my dad is a coward faggot weeaboo fake buddhist. Mom is probably almost retarded.

theyve been completely brainwashed by liberal propaganda. i can hardly have a conversation with them these days.

Do you think theyre fucking me because hes retiring early? or because theyre leaving the country? or what specifically

you guys are slacking

ot: yeah, albania is alright

It doesn't matter if they're liberal or not they're selfish, if you have to move with them there's a big chance your kid will have a very hard time finding a job at a young age, since it's a 3rd world fucking country

what are your plans in albania?
do you have a degree, education, what are you gonna do over there?
visit them for a vacay or two and that's that

Albania is the Mordor of the Balkans.

I agree with the others who say that Albos love Yanks.

There is a chance you might get kidnapped though.

no shit. i want to believe.

The American Southwest? Yes, I keep hearing terrible things...

>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠢⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠋⠙⢿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⡤⠖⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

It's a pretty shit place full of idiots. On the bright side though, good weed and people will love you for being American, they are crazy about your country.

you'll do fine, it's not as bad as people portray it, especially the capital and cities
contrary to what everyone thinks, you won't get special treatment for being american but people are friendly and majority of 17-30 years old can hold a conversation in english
literally no one will give a shit about religion, you'll see it yourself

thats a good point about having kids.

ive got a hot rich fiance here who is ripe to pump out some babbys. im going to law school. id have to throw away an american god future to move there. they wouldnt want me to anyway.

just wear some metal plates around these areas friend it's a safe country otherwise filled with nice people :)

You'll be fine if you're not a Sup Forumstard and stop believing in Sup Forums lies about muslims
However expect some public services to be lacking there, Albania's pretty poor according to European standards.

I live in a shithole already but even if I could get 10x more money I will never go there.

will I get a special treatment with your girls if I say I'm Croatian?
p-pls say yes. We are in the EU

I hope they won't run around and show how wealthy and altruistic they are, otherwise say goodbye to your money and liver

goddamn

>lies about muslims
>france
is this a joke

we like croats so I guess you can get along well

Bullshit. I may have only met diaspora in other European countries but I have never had people be so nice to me because of my nationality before or ever since.

Any Bektashi people in your family?

So it sounds like my parents will probably have a great time, jokes aside. They may not be as crazy as they seem.

Must admit, a dark part of me was hoping they would get allahu ackbard so that i could get my hands on that sweet boomer money.

looks like ill just have to visit them and slay some albanian USA fan club pussy. could be worse.

People being stupidly generous and kind is something you'll find in provincial areas, city people are nice but more individualists. You'll also find bydlos and uneducated people but it's really easy to get on their good side.

no

>muh liberal parents who are actually wealthy and have jobs
wow such idiots. don't they know money is a jewish invention?

>was hoping they would get allahu ackbard so that i could get my hands on that sweet boomer money
are you nigger serious

my mom is half jewish KEK

shit there you are. albanigger.

im nigger serious.

how safe are my parents going to be in your shithole senpai? seems like i dont have much to worry about.

memes aside, they'll be safer here than in america
are they going for tirana?

Is she ready to wear a burka and submit to allah (pbuh) ?

yeah i believe so. or a very nearby province.

Safer than usa?? they live in northern CA, which is extremely safe and boring. probably one of the reasons they want to leave so bad.

how will they be safer?

it's a shithole, all the albas come here in italy to escape that place but they're mostly nice people tho

According mosaic law, you are jewish

i know man. i could have gone on The Birthright to Israel. I didnt tho. I stayed in america, boned down and smoked weed instead. now im too old

i think i made the right choice

Make sure you bring a coffin with you

>be liberal
>Go in a muslim shithole
>Get raped
>Get stoned

Kek

>This is coming from France

balkan life is harsher for those who live here, foreigners have it easier
at most they should watch out for pickpocketers in buses and gypsies stealing

it's the poor ones that move, if this guy's parents have enough money this country gets 100x better

also these countries are pretty good to retire in. your dollar can go very far, and they have very nice areas.

yeah thats the vibe im getting. it may be a shithole but they love americans and my parents have saved many american shekels.

they'll probably love it.

That is true. If you have money, almost any country is nice to live in.

>France 7% muslim
>Albania 70% muslim

Know the difference.

They will enter Albania with optimism
They will leave Albania without their kidneys

>all those people unironically defending Albozergistan

Albania's a poverty stricken nation plagued with crime and horrible living standards. However, as a liberal myself I'd say that your parents have made their minds up.

Don't know much about Albania desu

I will visit it some day though, seems like an interesting country

goddamn if they have a statue of that absolute moron they must really love the US

Just let upperclass white americans really feel how peaceful this religion is

that's in macedonia where they had to protest because of ethnic tensions
at least muslims here are the same as christians and don't kill hundreds of people

Compared to it's neighbors, Albania doesn't seem so bad

It's still Ukraine tier and I would avoid going there

you're a cunt
don't go around the internet disrespecting your parents
also Sup Forums has brainwashed you into been a racist shit

NEW

you're a huge stalker aren't you stefan

good job rofl..

LOL. Half of Albania's entire population lives in other European countries where they work as Mafia bosses, drug dealers, prostitutes, etc.

heaven on earth

Too much meme influence here, they'll be fine.
Tell them to go for a visit throughout the country and they'll have a great time.
International schools aren't half bad.

>Wanting to move to a country that has a bigger diaspora than its' population
>Wanting to move to a country where the inhabitants are still migrating out of en masse

Wish your parents good luck.

pay your debts b4 u hate on me gyro eater

well thanks everybody. this has been fun and informative. ill let you know how things go, for better or worse.

that's the best you've got?
all this Sup Forums training and that's your best?

Disgusting

i dont enjoy kicking a man when he's down tbqhwyf. being born greek is surely torture enough.

Albania is a whole standard deviation below Mississipi in terms of HDI. Which is saying something as to how shot it is.

you're brutal, please stop, no more, no mas

love you man. Christos anesti!

Take a guess

How old are you? Can't you stay in USA?

Anyway, in Albania you will be worshiped as an American because you helped them and bombed the Serbs, but it is still a shithole.

yeah im not going. ive got a scam going in the US thats just fine. Its just my parents.

thanks to this thread, im looking forward to visiting Albanoggerland and laying some big white American pipe down.

USA USA USA