Do you prefer the cold or the heat?

Do you prefer the cold or the heat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City#Climate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cold you can protect yourself from, just wear lotsa clothes and blankets.
But the heat? You can't strip away your skin

But then again, I guess I don't know what real cold can feel like, I live in the south

Cold obviously

I prefer a comfortable temperature.

the heat

>You can't protect yourself from heat.
>What is air conditioning.
Are you a poor terrone or something?

cold without a doubt.
there's a million ways to protect yourself from the cold, whereas in extreme heat all your can do is suffer and pray to God your air conditioner won't break.

putting cities in desert climates was the stupidest thing mankind has ever done.

cold master race

I can't handle sweating like a pig 24/7, also, the fucking sun

Of course, but what about outside for example

Cold, its better getting comfortable

Why is it always viewed as "stronger" to withstand cold temps when these are the kind of people who throw bitch fits when it's warm?
What is it like in your country? Manly to withstand cold, or manly to withstand heat?

temperate weather

Heat. I like some comfy sun heat, while more often than not even a chilly breeze disgusts me. Both extremes are awful and kill you so it's stupid to use that to compare.

you heard of a place without air conditioning? i think it's called outside or something.

Cold

>tfw those who prefer heat unironically think they're white

heat is shit because you get disgusting.
in summer, i get so much anxiety because I think about how sweaty you get. and you can't do anything about it. cold you can wear clothes

Home -> Car -> Job/school. All with ac, this is the only way to live in this part of Brazil

I hope princess peach made lotsa spaghetti !

i prefer the heat, because only the weak can't stand the heat.

heat

something between

Cold in the summer, heat in the winter.

Hm... but why do you even go outside during a day with a heat you can't even bear? You're supposed to stay in places with air conditioners in these cases, dummy.

>mfw whtie people make the world industrialized
>mfw global warming happens
>mfw all whites get bred out for heat resistant non-whites
>mfw no more white people
>mfw everyone is brown-black

During the day, somewhere inbetween. During the night, cold.

Cold.
Odd climate here let me experience both. Heat makes you sweat and stink, fuck heat.

So you are agreeing that your climate is completely insufferable. What exactly are you trying to argue here?
That the heat is better because there are ways and means to avoid it?
Why not just live somewhere with a civlized 5-10°C mean temperature and skip the hassle?

This.
You can still make heat or covered yourself,
but if it's too warm, you can't do anything, except continually take a shower.

In Summer I miss the cold, in Winter I miss the heat.
I like season changes, except autumn to winter can be grim.

A better questions would be
Would you rather die from heat or cold?
Id rather freeze to death I guess you get numb and feel nothing just sleepy.

That monk that set himself on fire seemed pretty relaxed.

Hot when I go to the beach or have a barbacue. Cold, the rest of the time.

Cold is superior.

Heat

Cold.

Anything above 21c is unlivable desu.

Cold nights and warm, dry days are what I live for.

Heat.
Just lose your fat and you'll be fine.

I like the cold because you can use your balcony as a freezer and you can keep your Coke cold. Other than that it's pretty exhausting.

Cold

it's never really cold in my region (maximum I ever felt here was like -5°) so cold, heat is nice if I'm at the beach though.

>I like the cold because you can use your balcony as a freezer and you can keep your Coke cold. Other than that it's pretty exhausting.
I was in Las Vegas of all places during a freak cold front and did this. I had to buy a coat.

Well, nociceptors of a person set on fire will burn down pretty fast and he will stop feeling pain, so dying from heat is not much worse than freezing to death.

I liek haet
Do u liek haet?

Nice flag
But I was thinking more of dying of a sunstroke and lack of water

Cold when im high. Warm when im withdrawing.

Depends on how cold or how hot. If we're talking literally boiled alive or flash frozen I don't think there's much difference, but if the process is more gradual I think heat is probably a better option.
While dehydration and hyperthermia isn't a joke, frostbite can be hideously painful. The end result in both cases are delusions, followed by hallucinations and finally unconsciousness and death, but the way there is far more painful if you're freezing to death.

Cold, of course.

The cold, by far.

I find it much easier to deal with -30 than with +30°C. If it's cold I just put on warmer clothes, but you can't do anything to protect against the heat.

>just stay home and turn on the AC :DDD
And those of us who are not NEETS?

I'm literally terrified of being killed by fire or heat, so I'd rather sleep in a freezer than in an oven.

cold obviusly

I get two months of mild, occasionally frostless winter each year. It's two months too much. I want to live where it's shorts weather all year long and I never have to drag the tropicals in from outside.

>Manly to withstand cold,
this, because women are always cold

cold, i hate the summer.

COLD

COLD

COLD

>And those of us who are not NEETS?
bring a portable AC with you :DDD

Cold definitely, its very easy to conteract. For the heat you have to have an ac pointed at you all day or something

True cold is hell. Anything below 10°F is miserable, but I would rather it be 30°F than 90.

>And those of us who are not NEETS?

Wrap your head in a moist bandana, pack a frozen bottle of water with you, wear a cap and don't forget to put on sunscreen.

Cold and humid (Seattle type)

On the contrary, extreme heat won't kill you as long as you have you have adequate acccess to shade/water, it can even be enjoyable if you can swim, have ice cold beer at hand and good enough sense to sleep through the worst of it. Extreme cold on the other hand requires massive efforts just to survive, heating isn't optional like AC and it's never enjoyable (I'm talking extreme cold, not skiing in shorts weather) it gets into your fucking bones and it fucking doesn't get better at night, on the contrary... No man, I've experienced 40 degrees C often enough and 50 deghrees C a couple of times, it will never be worse than that, it's uncomfortable but survivable, you see people wearing denim pants here in that weather.. -10 degrees C is fucking terrible already, eg you'll die without proper clothing and shelter needs to be a lot more sophisticated than just shade, and that's nowhere near extreme cold...

+30C beats -30C any day.

The fucking heat paralyzes my brain.
These days it's crazy hot with 30-35C every day and I have stuff to learn. I find it extremely hard to concentrate and remember things in this heat, so I can only learn in the early morning or at night.

I hate summer.

Cold erryday

I love summer becuase I'm not a poor fag who can't afford AC

Fall > Winter > Spring > Gates of hell

Do you experience cold often, or is this an irrational disdain brought on by your relative proximity to the equator.

Cold

Spring > Winter > Summer > useless bullshit season with brown leaves

Cold

Heat is better. I have kvas, cold shower and air-conditioning.

This

>harvest season
>useless bullshit season

>it can even be enjoyable

Summer comfy is better than winter comfy. Cold beer, grilled meats, ice cream, lying back in a deck chair to watch the bats and listen to the frogs singing. Good shit.

If can dress myself warm and if it gets colder just add a layer, but what can you do in the summer?

Heat with AC is comfiest, I rather live somewhere really hot

>year of our Lord 2016
>still caring about crops

peasants out.

Mosquitoes, wasps and horse flies though, the little fuckers will eat you alive where I live.

"The average annual temperature varies from 12 to 16 °C (54 to 61 °F)"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_City#Climate

I don't get to experience extremes all that often, -10 degrees C isn't uncommon if you like the outdoors in winter, it can go under -20 degrees C in a few places... No, it isn't irrational, other than living in a country with awesome weather, I've ben to the Netherlands in winter and it wasn't bad really, but objectively you need a lot more effort to survive cold weather... In Baja, hot weather, I've slept on the beach in just a t-shirt in winter and I was very comfortable, I think I'd die trying that in your country...

Insects fucking suck. I want it to sunny, but cold as fuck so that only mammals and birds can survive.

September- January 1st is GOAT. The holidays, leaves changing, cool, crisp air, football season.

Late May-September 1st is good. Swimming, kayaking, camping etc. Too hot, but lots going on.

March-May is okay. Weather is mostly comfortable, but it rains too much and it's not quite at the point where summer activities are in full swing. Allergies start to kick up as well.

January and February are the worst. Cold asf, holidays are over, sports are shit. Nothing to do.

It's a whole lot easier to heat yourself up than cool yourself down.

Endure.

The gypsies will shiv you for your boots long before you even get a cold desu

Man how hot can it even get, over there where you live, that you easily say endure it....

>mosquitoes

Make the correct obeisances to Zika-chan to steer them away, desu.

You're right, bugs suck and citronella is a joke. It's a price I'm willing to pay.

It was 31 today.

>Well for starters they didn't stick their nose here
Dumb spaghettiposter

Meant to say
>useless bullshit season with brown leaves

Seriously? Are you unironically suggesting Mexico has safer beaches than Sweden?

I like all the fresh tasty seasonal fruit. It feels great to have a nice cold drink on a hot day. For some reason, a hot drink on a cold day isn't quite as nice.

useless queer bullshit

Cold

>For some reason, a hot drink on a cold day isn't quite as nice.
Hot cider is GOAT bruh

Cold with no wind, heat with wind

If you live in a place where you won't piss anyone off and assuming you can take it, I suggest burning something really smokey like moss or pine branches in a a large metal can and put it downwind. The smoke usually clears them right out.
No I'm just memeing, your country terrifies me.

>eating some fat laden stodge in a stuffy room to battle the cold outside, making you want to fall asleep

>sitting back in some casual clothes outside, ice cold beer/raki, melon, light food, smoking, enjoying the rejuvenation of fresh air

Cold

literally God tier

Are you a nigger or something?

t. Greek

are you a faggot or something?

>dude red leaf wow so romantic

candy ass